PDA

View Full Version : Pittsburgh vs Cleveland Gameballs

jaysta
12-07-2006, 10:37 PM
It's a pretty easy one tonight. Willie P. and for my second one The Defensive Line for holding them to 18 yards rushing.

fansince'76
12-07-2006, 10:38 PM
Without question, Willie gets one. Santonio gets another - great catches, heads-up fumble recovery.

SteelerFan091472
12-07-2006, 10:41 PM
My gameballs go to Willie Parker and the offensive and defensive lines.

stillers4me
12-07-2006, 10:46 PM
Willie....no brainer. Santonio played a great gaem......and how about that Anthony Smith interception?? Nice job, Anthony!!

holmes
12-07-2006, 11:35 PM
I think for once this year, the whole team deserves one. This is what STEELERS FOOTBALL is all about!

MACH1
12-07-2006, 11:36 PM
Willie no question

SteelersWoman
12-07-2006, 11:41 PM
I think for once this year, the whole team deserves one. This is what STEELERS FOOTBALL is all about!

I SECOND that!!

Not absolutely perfect across the board in any area (although CLOSE in each one :thumbsup: ) , but Steeler football played with heart, skill, composure, assuredness, and desire! :jammin:

Tonight's game just "felt" like it should feel :helmet:

NV STEELERS 723
12-07-2006, 11:42 PM
Whiz..... he called 52 running plays!

BigDuke6
12-08-2006, 03:03 AM
I'd say the offensive line. You don't get 200 yards rushing unless the blockers are doing their job.

Willie probably deserves one too, but I'm just so sick of fumbles.

THANK YOU !!!!!! O-Line all the way !!!!!

Preacher
12-08-2006, 03:18 AM
O line <---- I have been ripping on them all year. They played well tonight, they get props and a game ball.

Willie... Well... Enough said.

Ben... Good game.

Santonio... Wow... I REALLY liked the fact he knew enough to come back on the fumball to cover the ball. Talk about maturing.

Antonio Smith... A Stud in the making.

Porter... Hey, you wanna keep playing like that? We got the cap going up next year. Stay here!

ARKIESTEEL
12-08-2006, 07:45 AM
I thought a little game ball might go to Morey he had a nice game. Big Dan had a catch and run and some killer blocks. But If I have to give it to one dude it would be Alan #66 the hulk for plowing open some big holes.

Nate Washington didnt look to bad and Ben only threw it to guys in the black uni's so all is well.

Big game ball to all the fans that was still in the stands at the end of the game ......good job guys :tt02: :cheer: :cheers:

HometownGal
12-08-2006, 07:59 AM
Though FWP would be at the top of my list, I would have to give a game ball to the entire team. All cylinders were firing last night and everyone did a great job. :thumbsup: Sure, it was the Browns, but it was great seeing our guys fired up, hitting hard and especially, our OL opening up those holes for Willie and protecting Ben. Great effort by the entire team and coaching staff! :tt02:

83-Steelers-43
12-08-2006, 08:03 AM
Offense: That running back we have who a good number are still not "sold on"? What's his name? Oh yeah, Willie Parker. I'm still not sure what the guy has to do in order to prove himself to some. It's amazing what he can do when he actually has an o-line playing good football.

Defense: Anthony Smith. Kid comes in and lays the smack down on two occasions and grabs an INT. It was refreshing to see some hard hitting Steelers football.

Also IMO, I think it's safe to say that Holmes took Wilson's job and Smith took Clark's job last night.

Paul Pyrch
12-08-2006, 10:54 AM
:salute: The O-line was awesome, especially Fanaca opening up holes for Willie. Defense was great too stopping the run (18 yds.) Game balls to: Fanaca, Anthony Smith, Nate Washington and Santonio. Someone needs to flatten Winslow so he learns not to play dirty. Running your mouth is one thing...dirty play has to be punished. Nice run by Kuhn in his only attempt (16 yds).
They played like the real Super Bowl winners!

clevestinks
12-08-2006, 03:02 PM
Willie No 1.

And Ben for giving the kid the football for his birthday

Paul Pyrch
12-08-2006, 03:21 PM
[/B]ue"]Amen! Amen! Amen! That really showed some class.

Steelers
12-08-2006, 04:23 PM
Hahahahaha

Willie Parker receives the game ball in the fan poll on ClevelandBrowns.com (http://www.clevelandbrowns.com)!