PDA

View Full Version : Watching the Steelers play

7Ben7
12-08-2006, 01:46 AM
Well I have to say, this is the most fun I've had watching the Steelers play in a long time. I loved seing them getting it done on the ground, watching Willie run the Clowns over on the ground was great. He broke the Franchise record for single game rushing by rushing 220 yards.

I also loved seing Ben get time in the pocket, and him throwing like the old Ben Roethlisberger again, the best part was He didn't throw an INT.

I loved almost every part of this game, Willie, Ben, the Run Defence, and watching them get it done like old times. This is a game that I won't forget about for a long time.

GO STEELERS!!!

BigDuke6
12-08-2006, 04:01 AM
And especially against the clowns !!!!!!!!

stlrtruck
12-08-2006, 08:13 AM
It should have been a shut-out. I think that 3rd down play was a fumble and Bill should have challenged it. Although the clowns haven't been that competitive in our division, IMHO, when you can shut an opponent out (especially the clowns) you shut them out!

memphissteelergirl
12-08-2006, 05:06 PM
IMHO, this was the best the team looked since the KC game....everything was clicking the way it was supposed to on both sides of the ball. Yeah, it was against the Clowns, but I will take a W no matter who it's against.

:tt02: :tt02: