PDA

View Full Version : Najeh's plumber's crack

sumo
12-08-2006, 12:24 PM
Last night I had to go to a sports bar to watch the game because I aint got no dish - so me and a few of my friends are sitting there watching the game - and making stupid comments as usual ... beginning in the 2nd quarter every time Najeh carried the ball, I began noticing his pants falling down and you could see his plumber's crack in all it's glory - so after a couple of carries, I finally point it out to one of my friends - now this is a loud friend without a whole lot of constraint if you know what I mean - so he points it out to the waitress and all of the tables around us - so pretty soon the majority of the place is huddled around the TV and every time Najeh carries the ball - they all brake out laughing - even the young ladies who could care less about the game moments earlier were letting loose with a lot of "OH MY GOSH!!es" - anybody else notice this - or was it just me being my typical dumbass notice stupid things self?

MACH1
12-08-2006, 03:36 PM
I dont know I wasnt looking at guys butt cracks. LOL:sofunny:

Preacher
12-08-2006, 03:47 PM
Last night I had to go to a sports bar to watch the game because I aint got no dish - so me and a few of my friends are sitting there watching the game - and making stupid comments as usual ... beginning in the 2nd quarter every time Najeh carried the ball, I began noticing his pants falling down and you could see his plumber's crack in all it's glory - so after a couple of carries, I finally point it out to one of my friends - now this is a loud friend without a whole lot of constraint if you know what I mean - so he points it out to the waitress and all of the tables around us - so pretty soon the majority of the place is huddled around the TV and every time Najeh carries the ball - they all brake out laughing - even the young ladies who could care less about the game moments earlier were letting loose with a lot of "OH MY GOSH!!es" - anybody else notice this - or was it just me being my typical dumbass notice stupid things self?

Um... Sumo....

My office hours are 10-3 Tues through Friday. If you need to talk? :scratchchin:

83-Steelers-43
12-08-2006, 03:54 PM
Judging that it is Najeh, be thankful that's all you witnessed. A coed at Miami University wasn't as fortunate.

floodcitygirl
12-08-2006, 04:04 PM
You've just given me a reason to be thankful that the picture on the big screen we were watching was a little fuzzy. :wink02:

sumo
12-08-2006, 04:27 PM
Um... Sumo....

My office hours are 10-3 Tues through Friday. If you need to talk? :scratchchin:

I know - I'm not well ... sorry - I should have never started this thread...I know you're joking, but if I lived anywhere close - you probably would get a knock on your door from me...

boLT fan
12-08-2006, 04:40 PM
A giant crack isn't something you really "look for". I doubt sumo was looking for it, I think it was more like it looked at him.

sumo
12-08-2006, 04:44 PM
A giant crack isn't something you really "look for". I doubt sumo was looking for it, I think it was more like it looked at him.

YEAH - well said - so back off!! and yes I am secure with my own sexuality...:wink02:

Preacher
12-08-2006, 05:17 PM
I know - I'm not well ... sorry - I should have never started this thread...I know you're joking, but if I lived anywhere close - you probably would get a knock on your door from me...

:sofunny: There is that fancy little private message thingamajiggy!

stillers4me
12-08-2006, 05:52 PM
We're the Steelers........the Bengals do crack. :wink02:

klick81
12-08-2006, 06:52 PM
LOL...this is a funny thread.

Preacher
12-15-2006, 05:20 AM
Bumping the thread...

It just CAN'T go into obscurity that fast!!

sumo
12-15-2006, 11:24 AM
Thanks Preach - you know I am genuinely surprised that nobody else here noticed this - I must live in a very strange world all by myself...

MasterOfPuppets
12-15-2006, 03:03 PM
crack kills!!!!:moon:

MasterOfPuppets
12-15-2006, 03:06 PM
:scratchchin: so basically,what it all boils down to is....you had the whole bar hooked on crack!!!!! :rofl:

sumo
12-15-2006, 03:41 PM
crack kills!!!!:moon:

LMAO!!! - that's the first time I've seen that smilie:toofunny: :toofunny:

Preacher
12-15-2006, 03:45 PM
:scratchchin: so basically,what it all boils down to is....you had the whole bar hooked on crack!!!!! :rofl:

Wrong... Just wrong.. Completely Wrong... I shoulda NEVER BUMPED THIS THREAD!!!

BTW... :sofunny::sofunny::sofunny::sofunny::sofunny::sofu nny::sofunny:

tony hipchest
01-05-2007, 08:25 PM
ok. sumo's not crazy. im watching the final game of the year vs. cinci as the game of the week on nfl channel. on the 98 yd steelers drive, on najehs long run, theres a perfect slo mo shot of his huge ass crack sticking out the back of his pants in all its glory...no shit! (well hardly any) :chuckle:

please, if he is resigned, can the rooneys spring for a pair of draws to address this recurring problem?

sumo
01-06-2007, 03:03 AM
ok. sumo's not crazy. im watching the final game of the year vs. cinci as the game of the week on nfl channel. on the 98 yd steelers drive, on najehs long run, theres a perfect slo mo shot of his huge ass crack sticking out the back of his pants in all its glory...no shit! (well hardly any) :chuckle:

please, if he is resigned, can the rooneys spring for a pair of draws to address this recurring problem?

See - I'm not as strange as I may seem - Mr Hipchest (a fine upstanding individual) noticed the same thing...

floodcitygirl
01-06-2007, 08:39 AM
I'm thinking it must have something to do with the eye of the beholder. We watched the whole thing again....even backed it up to see good parts a couple of times....yet somehow Stillers and I completely missed that???!!! :hunch: LOL

tony hipchest
01-06-2007, 11:42 PM
See - I'm not as strange as I may seem - Mr Hipchest (a fine upstanding individual) noticed the same thing...well thank you for calling me "upstanding" in a conversation about seeing asscrack. i 'preciate it! :cheers:

seriously fcg. this is najeh>>> :moon:

i didnt even have to look for it. it reached out and punched me in the eye.

Preacher
01-07-2007, 12:44 AM
Just sad... So sad... And to think... this thread is still head and shoulders above any Ben-gals forum!

floodcitygirl
01-07-2007, 09:20 AM
seriously fcg. this is najeh>>> :moon:

i didnt even have to look for it. it reached out and punched me in the eye.Psstttt...Tony.....we wouldn't have wanted to see it! The smilie is enough for me. And, thankfully, our eyes are still intact. :sofunny:

Preacher
01-16-2007, 12:51 PM
well thank you for calling me "upstanding" in a conversation about seeing (we all know what he saw!). i 'preciate it! :cheers:

Hmm... Me thinks "upstanding" may have been a wee bit of sarcasm?:toofunny:

sumo
01-16-2007, 02:22 PM
Preach - you keep bumping this thread and everybody's gonna think you're in the same looney place as me...

memphissteelergirl
01-16-2007, 02:38 PM
OK, y'all are gonna get me in trouble...I'm at work, ya know!! :toofunny: :toofunny:

Preacher
01-16-2007, 03:59 PM
Preach - you keep bumping this thread and everybody's gonna think you're in the same looney place as me...

You actually made me laugh out loud at work!!

For some reason... This thread just cracks me up. I guess it is because of the innoncence of the thread, yet the embarrasment that the same action would cause you or me.

Stlrs4Life
01-16-2007, 08:11 PM
Do you have something to tell us sumo?..........I mean it's OK, we'll still like you the same.

Preacher
01-31-2007, 11:33 AM
Hey... Sumo... FCG... and the like...BUMP

HOPE THAT'LL FIX YOUR LITTLE RED WAGON!

:sofunny::sofunny::sofunny:

floodcitygirl
01-31-2007, 11:38 AM
Like I told you Preacher, the first step to recovery is to admit your obsession. :sofunny:

Preacher
01-31-2007, 11:52 AM
Like I told you Preacher, the first step to recovery is to admit your obsession. :sofunny:

this is crack... don't you mean addiction?

floodcitygirl
01-31-2007, 12:01 PM
this is crack... don't you mean addiction?:sofunny: You got me on that one!

Preacher
01-31-2007, 12:10 PM
Okay...

For any poor soul... (or reprobate) who clicked on this thread...

Let me explained why it got bumped...

It is simple.
http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?p=213288#post213288

sumo
01-31-2007, 12:50 PM
Preacher - YOU ROCK! - NAJEH'S PLUMBER's CRACK LIVES!!!!!!!

Preacher
01-31-2007, 02:56 PM
As much as you and your Cronies (read FCG here!) goaded me into bumping this thread..

you wanted it bumped!!!

:sofunny::sofunny::sofunny::sofunny:

tony hipchest
01-31-2007, 06:01 PM
najehs crack is not a myth.

how they can fine a player for breaking uniform code for wearing the wrong socks, or inscribing "PFJ" on their shoes but allow najeh to wear a pair of Shakira's hip hugger pants is beyond me. i swear his crack must go up to the back of his neck.

the refs really need to "look into this". (for the viewing public, please wear a spelunking helmet with the giant light on top, lest you fall in)

sumo
01-31-2007, 06:15 PM
najehs crack is not a myth.

the masses don't understand the reality that is Najeh's plumber's crack - they think it's a myth like Loch Ness or Bigfoot - when Najeh returns to the field next year, they will see the horror and understand our pain!

MACH1
01-31-2007, 06:24 PM
Breaking news:
Najeh was detained after a quick search found he was carrying 20 lbs of crack.

tony hipchest
01-31-2007, 07:03 PM
Breaking news:
Najeh was detained after a quick search found he was carrying 20 lbs of crack....in a 10 lb bag.

sumo
01-31-2007, 08:33 PM
...in a 10 lb bag.

:toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny:

Preacher
01-31-2007, 11:41 PM
:sofunny::sofunny:

sumo
04-01-2007, 12:30 AM
Hey - I've been gone for almost 2 months - starting a new job, living out of hotels, etc - gotta say I missed this forum - hope everybody is doing well - I'm sure nobody noticed I was gone ...but that's ok - I am going to try to stop by 3-4 times a week like I used to for my own mental therapy ...Mr Hipchest needs at least one guy around to make him look sane...

BettisFan
04-01-2007, 01:16 AM

lol nice u noticed i guess we all have our special ways of getting entertained lol jk:banana:

Preacher
04-01-2007, 02:09 AM
Sumo Sumo Sumo...

Of all the thread to type a hello in..

YOU BUMP THIS ONE!!!

:sofunny::sofunny::sofunny::sofunny::sofunny::sofu nny:

Yep.. You really must be addicted to crack!!

polamalufan43
04-01-2007, 10:35 AM
Welcome back sumo, Tony's missed you, :flap:

~Polamalufan43:tt02:

sumo
04-01-2007, 10:58 AM
Sumo Sumo Sumo...

Of all the thread to type a hello in..

YOU BUMP THIS ONE!!!

:sofunny::sofunny::sofunny::sofunny::sofunny::sofu nny:

Yep.. You really must be addicted to crack!!

Hey Preach! - what do you mean?! - this should be the standard welcome back thread for everyone:thumbsup: I know it will be your all time favorite

sumo
04-01-2007, 11:03 AM
Welcome back sumo, Tony's missed you, :flap:

~Polamalufan43:tt02:

Thanks - it's good to be back ...I've been looking over some of the most recent posts - man - I have missed a lot of good conversations and some weird psots from Tony as well..

fansince'76
04-01-2007, 11:52 AM
Hey - I've been gone for almost 2 months - starting a new job, living out of hotels, etc - gotta say I missed this forum - hope everybody is doing well - I'm sure nobody noticed I was gone

Welcome back Sumo, and you're wrong - a good poster's presence is always missed when they leave for awhile. Just the other day, in fact, I was wondering where you've been. Good to have you back.

sumo
04-01-2007, 10:47 PM
Welcome back sumo. I hope all went well with the job and move. Mr Hipchest has been quite sane, you know the offseason makes him more serious...:grin:

Thanks - everything is going fine with the new job and everything - a lot of travel, but it's cool - and it's good to be back...

sumo
04-01-2007, 10:49 PM
Welcome back Sumo, and you're wrong - a good poster's presence is always missed when they leave for awhile. Just the other day, in fact, I was wondering where you've been. Good to have you back.

Thanks a lot for saying this - I am glad to be back...