PDA

View Full Version : I`m not giving up yet!

clevestinks
12-08-2006, 04:01 PM
I already know how slim our chances are.
I`m aware of all the scenarios.
I know we need everyone to lose, and I know we need to win out.
I know who we`ve beat in case of a tye breaker scenario.
I also know that we need Hines, and Troy healthy.
:tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02:

I also know that I`m a NEVER SAY DIE! BLEED BLACK & GOLD STEELERS FAN.

My mother always called me hard headed, you can call it what you want, I`m not giving up on this team. I know we have the talent. We have the coaching staff, and the best owners in the NFL.
AND WE ARE THE BEST FANS IN THE WORLD!

We need help, but we never give up. Is anybody with me?:jammin:

tony hipchest
12-08-2006, 04:15 PM
im with you too, and wouldnt throw in my towel at 0-16. win or lose, i expect the steelers to play like the champions they are for the next 3 weeks and beyond.

noto45
12-08-2006, 04:36 PM
I HEAR THAT !!!!!!!!!
GO STEEEEEEEELERS!!!

floodcitygirl
12-08-2006, 04:58 PM
:tt02: Coming right back at you from Cincy! LET'S GO STEELERS!!!!!! :tt02:

SteelCityMan786
12-08-2006, 05:02 PM
I HEAR THAT!!!! HERE WE GO STEELERS HERE WE GO!

herewegosteelers
12-08-2006, 05:03 PM
I love Steeler fans. We are die hard through & through!! I am with all of you!
GO STEELERS!!!!:tt02: :sign01: :tt: :tt:

Ward86XL
12-08-2006, 05:14 PM
:tt02: Its a long shot, but so was last year! Lets win out and hope for the best!!! HERE WE GO STEELERS! :tt02: :champs:

Sharkissle29
12-08-2006, 05:34 PM
if we dont make it...i at least want them to win out so we're not some shitty post superbowl statistic

Dook
12-08-2006, 05:52 PM
Man that would be some crazy sh** if we did it again!

stillers4me
12-08-2006, 05:58 PM
My boss &*^*&"d me off today!!

He thinks the Steelers are going to roll over and play dead on New Year's Eve and let the Bengals go into the playoffs because the game "won't mean anything to the Steelers. They'll just go through the motions". No freakin' way! Go out like Champions and kick some Bengalbutt on the way out!! Man......do the Bengals have a surprise waiting for them or what!!!

polamalufan43
12-08-2006, 06:15 PM
Girl, you better slap your boss across the face and be proud if he fires you.
I'm not giving up on the team, the coaching staff, or anything. I'll bleed black and gold untill I die and even when I'm dead. We can do this, we did it last year and I would be screaming my head off if we did it again. Now's the time, let's ride:tt02: :tt02: :tt02:

~Polamalufan43:tt02:

stillers4me
12-08-2006, 06:27 PM
Girl, you better slap your boss across the face and be proud if he fires you.
~Polamalufan43:tt02:
I dream about that!! LOL! I'm so sick of the puffed up Bengals fans I have to live with..........I can't tell you how bad I want to beat them!!! It ain't over 'till we SAY it's over! :tt02:

He also made a comment about how good Troy is and how nice it would be if Troy and Palmer could play together on the the same team since they're old friends and all. I smirked and said the Steelers aren't interested in Carson Palmer!!

klick81
12-08-2006, 06:46 PM
Heeeeelll yeah!!! Wow...another amazing Superbowl run would be awesome!!!

SwedishSteeler
12-08-2006, 10:23 PM
Why did your boss say it doesnt mean anything? It DOES mean something..it means a lot. It means a winning record, it means a playoff spot....it actually means as much for us as it means for the *****cats.

Preacher
12-08-2006, 10:30 PM
Why did your boss say it doesnt mean anything? It DOES mean something..it means a lot. It means a winning record, it means a playoff spot....it actually means as much for us as it means for the *****cats.

Because as a Bengal fan, he doesn't understand the maturity of playing for the pride of the team. That is why the Bengals always lose.

billcowherschin
12-08-2006, 10:32 PM
For the most part i agree with the jist of what everyone says...but playoffs or no playoffs winning out is very important to our future as a organization. i think a strong finish will guarantee, in my opinion, that cowher will return...he has too much pride and has put too much work into this team to walk away after a team that started 2-6 and battled to the very end to get themselves back into the race...he knows as well does everyone of us, that we have a super bowl caliber team... as a matter of fact a dynasty in the making, if we can resign all of our keys coming up this off season...ben getting healthy and having some rest in the off season will make him better than he has ever been and with our line, and willie...and not to mention a fairly strong group of young recievers to compliement hines, we a force to reckon with for years to come

stillers4me
12-08-2006, 10:35 PM
Because as a Bengal fan, he doesn't understand the maturity of playing for the pride of the team. That is why the Bengals always lose.

Bingo!! :thumbsup:

It's the same person that said 3 weeks ago, "the Bengals are done." Just because you have a medical degree 3 miles long, doesn't mean you get it.

We ain't rolling over and handing it to the Bungals again.....no way.......now how! The only reason they even have a chance at the playoffs this year is because we gift wrapped that last game for them.

clevestinks
12-09-2006, 06:10 PM
Glad to see that have have plenty of company!

clevestinks
12-18-2006, 10:58 AM
Okay people. Are you still with me? Steeler football is alive and well. Great defense, and a great running game. Blue print Steelers football, throw in a gadget play here and there, and we win.

I know we need help, but.....

I`ve gotta feelin, that Pittsburgh going to the Superbowl!

ARKIESTEEL
12-18-2006, 11:04 AM
I already ordered my SB 41 champs hat and tee shirt so I hope they dont make a lair out of me...............:tt02: :wink02: :cheers: :helmet: :thumbsup: :jammin:

floodcitygirl
12-18-2006, 11:46 AM
Good attitude guys! :thumbsup:

iloveben7
12-18-2006, 07:03 PM
I'm with you and I'll never give up on my boys

SteelerFanInCA
12-18-2006, 07:18 PM
Let's go Steeltown. Put up a fight until the end.

BlacknGold Bleeder
12-18-2006, 07:23 PM
I don't hear no "fat lady singing" !! It ain't over til WE say it's over ! :tt02: Lest we all forget everybody counted us out last year and boy do we remember the squealin when we brought home the hardware!

clevestinks
12-19-2006, 11:29 AM
HERE WE GO STEELERS HERE WE GO!

clevestinks
12-23-2006, 04:45 PM
Lets hear you people, where are you at? I started this thread a couple a weeks ago, lets keep it going!

NEVER SAY DIE!

Who Rides????
Here We Go Steelers! Here We Go!

floodcitygirl
12-23-2006, 09:42 PM
Still shouting from Cincy.......WE RIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!! :tt02:

ravensFan
12-24-2006, 06:17 AM
Big Ben on the Bart Scott hit... "thats probably the hardest I've ever been hit in my life"
Suggs on the hit... "I was 30 yards downfield and I heard it."
Scott on the hit... "It's just good to put Pittsburgh out of its misery," "When you can do that, it's gratifying."

They kept blitzing, they kept blitzing, they kept blitzing," said Steelers running back Willie Parker. "They were blitzing out of formations they weren't supposed to be blitzing out of."

lamberts-lost-tooth
12-24-2006, 06:20 AM
Big Ben on the Bart Scott hit... "thats probably the hardest I've ever been hit in my life"
Scott on the hit... "It's just good to put Pittsburgh out of its misery," "When you can do that, it's gratifying."

They kept blitzing, they kept blitzing, they kept blitzing," said Steelers running back Willie Parker. "They were blitzing out of formations they weren't supposed to be blitzing out of."

ravensfan....smack talk is for the Blast furnace...try and follow the rules:dang:

stillers4me
12-24-2006, 08:55 AM
ravensfan....smack talk is for the Blast furnace...try and follow the rules:dang:

Please refer to my post in the BF re: fans from other cities......:sofunny:

clevestinks
12-24-2006, 09:08 AM

Wow! One hit! Impressive! Please Santa, bring this stool a life!

SteelCzar76
12-24-2006, 12:55 PM
I know we need help, but.....

I`ve gotta feelin, that Pittsburgh going to the Superbowl!

That's what's up Cleve !

"Hail Caesar,.......HAIL THE BLACK AND GOLD"