View Full Version : 2nd favorite teams this weekend

Sharkissle29
12-08-2006, 05:44 PM
buffalo vs. jets.....go buffalo
baltimore vs. kc....go baltimore
denver vs. sd.....go lt
indy vs. jax.....go indy
oakland vs. cincy....such a stretch but go oakland

just bc we dont have a game doesnt mean we still cant wave our towles this sunday....cheer for our second favorite teams this week....go steelers

remember, anythings possible.
FAITH

PisnNapalm
12-08-2006, 06:07 PM
Second favorite team?? What the heck is that? I have only one team. :tt02:

I'll watch some football this weekend and hope that things go our way in the standings.

polamalufan43
12-08-2006, 06:10 PM
I'm thinking Baltimore will lose. Call me crazy, but it could happen. I just have a feeling that their time is up. Either that, or it's just my extreme hate for them, lol.

~Polamalufan43:tt02:

Borski
12-08-2006, 09:25 PM
baltimore vs. kc....go baltimore...

Dont tell me I just read that:jawdrop:

I'll be rootin for the Bucs this weekend

NV STEELERS 723
12-08-2006, 09:27 PM
Go Chargers!

silver & black
12-09-2006, 08:26 AM
denver vs. sd.....go lt
indy vs. jax.....go indy

just bc we dont have a game doesnt mean we still cant wave our towles this sunday....cheer for our second favorite teams this week....go steelers

FAITH

For us to beat Cincy would be a very large stretch, indeed. Stranger things have happened.

It isn't a given that they will win, though. The Raiders seem to play to the level of their competition. We played Denver tough... twice, and should have won one of them. The Chargers were lucky to come away with a win... in their own house.

Maybe we will step up and play Cincy the same way.... this season sucks!:banging:

Cape Cod Steel Head
12-09-2006, 01:55 PM
Arrowhead is a very tough play to play. Chiefs are 5-1 at home this year.

SteelCityMan786
12-09-2006, 02:09 PM
What is this 2nd team you speak of??? I'll cheer for those teams but they're not favorites.

SteelCityMan786
12-09-2006, 02:19 PM
Heh heh ... what's that game called, the Incarceration Bowl? You could probably put together a pretty decent squad just out of the guys on those teams who have been arrested lately.

:sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny: Well Said.

PAMillerGrrl83
12-09-2006, 04:03 PM
Only game I'll end up watching is the Indy/Jax one and thats ONLY because my fiance` is a Colts fan...the rest, I'll just be praying things go our way.

ARN CITY
12-09-2006, 04:41 PM
We need to root for those teams, because the Jets, KC, Denver, Jax and Cincy need to lose to help us get to the playoffs!!!!!! Oh what a miracle it would be!!

GO STEELERS!!!!

7Ben7
12-09-2006, 04:44 PM
I have no second favorite team.

The Steelers are the one golden team.

But I do admire the New Orleans Saints, they have had a huge turn around, and I hope that they make the playoffs because of all that city has been through.

clevestinks
12-09-2006, 05:14 PM
denver vs. sd.....go lt
indy vs. jax.....go indy

FAITH

I agree with rooting for those foes

MACH1
12-09-2006, 05:19 PM
Anybody who can help us make to the playoffs

SteelerCuse
12-09-2006, 06:42 PM
denver vs. sd.....go lt
indy vs. jax.....go indy

FAITH

Outside of Cincy losing, i think the rest of those games COULD go our way. To all the people saying they can't cheer for the Ratbirds... I will cheer for anyone when it helps the Steelers bottom line. Even the Jailbirds.:banging:

silver & black
12-09-2006, 06:57 PM
Heh heh ... what's that game called, the Incarceration Bowl? You could probably put together a pretty decent squad just out of the guys on those teams who have been arrested lately.

Really? Name one player for the Raiders that has been arrested.

I love the stereotyping that goes on with the Raiders. Painting with a broad brush often leads to covering more than one intended.

Stillers#1
12-09-2006, 07:05 PM
well silver and black, just to let you know....I am an unofficial raiders fan this weekend.

Infamix
12-09-2006, 07:18 PM
Hopefully those teams can pull through

HometownGal
12-09-2006, 11:43 PM
It sucks, but a ratbird victory helps us.

Therefore, I must say Go Baltimore... :puke:

Damn, those two little words are hard to say, aren't they? :yuck: If our season had gone differently, I'd rather shove bamboo shoots under my nails than to ever cheer on those shartbags. It is what it is though, and we need a Rats win tomorrow, though I'd love to see LJ's cleat marks on Ray Ray's puss face just one time! :banana:

silver & black
12-10-2006, 09:53 AM
well silver and black, just to let you know....I am an unofficial raiders fan this weekend.

That's cool. The Raiders need all the help they can get these days! :thumbsup:

stillers4me
12-10-2006, 10:52 AM
Yeah.....after having that spread explained to me......I'm now a HUGE Raider fan!!!