PDA

View Full Version : STEELERS DVD ?

NV STEELERS 723
12-08-2006, 08:34 PM
Can anyone tell me where to buy the 2005 Divisional playoff game w/ the Colts? I looked on Ebay, and McMillen and wife...no luck... ( unless I need to type it different on Ebay)

I want it on DVD... I just love that game, it almost gives me a heart attack.... and we really stuck it to Manning, and the Colts....

Any ideas????

Sorry if this thread is in the wrong subject section, but this area is read the most...

Thank you Forum Members....

Atlanta Dan
12-08-2006, 09:41 PM
You might find it on E-Bay, but the only legal version is The Road To Super Bowl XL DVD that has complete videos of all 3 playoff games and the SB (with the CBS/ABC video feed and Steelers radio broadcasts for all 4 games).

It currently costs around $28 on Amazon (w/free shipping)

HometownGal
12-08-2006, 09:50 PM
Can anyone tell me where to buy the 2005 Divisional playoff game w/ the Colts? I looked on Ebay, and McMillen and wife...no luck... ( unless I need to type it different on Ebay)

I want it on DVD... I just love that game, it almost gives me a heart attack.... and we really stuck it to Manning, and the Colts....

Any ideas????

Sorry if this thread is in the wrong subject section, but this area is read the most...

Thank you Forum Members....

NV - I have an unopened extra copy of the Road to the Super Bowl DVD that Atlanta Dan mentioned above. I bought it for a former friend but never got to give it to him. I'd be happy to send it to you if you'd like - just PM me your address (which I will keep in total confidence) and I will send it out. I'd be happy to do it for a fellow Steelers fan! :tt02:

PAMillerGrrl83
12-08-2006, 10:23 PM
If you have an FYE store get it there, I bought mine there.

NV STEELERS 723
12-08-2006, 11:11 PM
thxs for help members...got some good advice!

HometownGal
12-09-2006, 03:34 PM
NV - I moved this thread to the Media forum. :smile:

NV STEELERS 723
12-09-2006, 05:43 PM
Thank You....

Texasfan
12-11-2006, 11:04 PM
Wow, I picked up the DVD set at a Giant Eagle for 20 bucks!