PDA

View Full Version : How the Steelers make the Playoffs - made simple

Borski
12-08-2006, 09:48 PM
With the help of Google Spreadsheets I made this if anyone wanted to see how we could still make the playoffs.

I'm not saying this will happen but it would be sweet if it did.
I tried to keep all the results realistic
http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=pEBPWnRA9oaH6U9KrHjNCIw&output=html

HometownGal
12-08-2006, 09:57 PM
Wow Borski - that is an awesome spreadsheet - great job! :thumbsup:

In the NFL, anything is possible and with the way you have broken things down, the Steelers getting into the playoffs this season IS possible. We're obviously going to need some help from those other teams and hopefully, we can win out and get that help in the process. Until our guys are officially eliminated, I'm going to keep on believing. :tt02:

SteelCityMan786
12-08-2006, 10:01 PM
Good Job.

NV STEELERS 723
12-08-2006, 11:46 PM
I printed it...its on my fridge...Thank You...

Livinginthe past
12-09-2006, 04:57 AM
Nice work Borski.

I think alot of Steeler fans would appreciate the time you have taken to lay things out - so we can see what the Steelers (and all those other teams) need to do to get Pittsburgh to the post-season.

I dont know how its done, but if the title was changed to something that indicated what you had set up then you might get a few more hits (and probably rep) for your time.

Thanks

NM

stlrtruck
12-09-2006, 12:42 PM
Great work!!! Makes it sound simple too!

24seven
12-09-2006, 02:19 PM
yeah.. root for them to lose according to that spreadsheet.. lol.. Realistically.. There's no reason why all those results can't happen.. Cincy has one hell of a final 4 games to tend to and same with Jacksonville.. I'm keepin the faith and we have just as good a shot as anyone so long as we don't lose ourselves... Were finding a rythum and and I truly believe we can pull it off.. As long as we do our part.. the rest is left in the hands of the big guy upstairs..

Steelers
12-09-2006, 02:30 PM
Are all of those outcomes pretty much frozen, as in if any one of those games don't fall the right way is everything thrown out of whack?

Borski
12-09-2006, 05:47 PM
I'm glad you guys liked it.

and whoever changed the title, thanks makes alot more sense now

Stlrs4Life
12-09-2006, 06:39 PM
I'm more worried about us winning out than other teams, it all depends on how we rebound in the next 2 weeks.

paw-n-maul-u
12-09-2006, 07:02 PM
@ Carolina, vs. B-more and Cincy ... I just don't see it happening. not with as inconsistent as they have been playing this year. The only thing favorable about that chart is that we have a tiebreaker vs. KC ... Jets will most likely have a better conference record, along with the jags (and they have tie breaker). and as hard as cincys schedule is, they have been playing a lot better. and think if we would have only not f*cked up against oakland.

Stillers#1
12-09-2006, 07:16 PM
wow....cool, thanks.

Borski
12-09-2006, 07:43 PM
@ Carolina, vs. B-more and Cincy ... I just don't see it happening. not with as inconsistent as they have been playing this year. The only thing favorable about that chart is that we have a tiebreaker vs. KC ... Jets will most likely have a better conference record, along with the jags (and they have tie breaker). and as hard as cincys schedule is, they have been playing a lot better. and think if we would have only not f*cked up against oakland.

I dont have my hopes high that it will happen either, I just saw that we weren't mathematically eliminated yet so I thought it would be interesting to find out what would need to happen for be possible.

I would be really happy if we could win out

Livinginthe past
12-09-2006, 09:40 PM

Hey, you're welcome.

Everyone appreciates the time you took to lay it out - I think alot of Steelers fans will be glued to your spread sheet in the coming weeks.

NM

clevestinks
12-09-2006, 09:54 PM
great job

clevestinks
12-09-2006, 09:57 PM
I don`t see denver 10-6. And we beat KC head to head so I don`t mind a tye with them. I also cant see cinci losin three more.

SteelCityMan786
12-09-2006, 10:12 PM
I see Denver 8-8. Meaning I think it will be us and the Jets or Jags if the pieces go well

SteelCityMan786
12-09-2006, 10:12 PM

That would be LITP.

Borski
12-10-2006, 02:35 AM
After this weeks games I'll modify if needed too see what still needs to happen

plenewken
12-10-2006, 08:18 AM
Basically, as dumb as it sounds, we should be rooting for the Raiders to win out, because every game they win helps us a shitload. The bigger worry, of course, is us winning the last three as well.

Yeah it sounds dumb to imagine the Raiders winning out. They stink. Oh, wait a minute, we stunk more than them the day they beat us. And let's not be fooled by our last two wins either and imagine we'll win out. Tampa Bay and Cleveland are bottom feeders. We will not win out against Carolina, Baltimore and Cincinnati.
Our fate was sealed after losing to the Raiders. No playoffs this year.

1NYSTEELER1
12-10-2006, 09:31 AM
EXCELLENT spreadsheet, but if I may make one LITTLE correction to spreadsheet, NY Jets play @ Miami in Week #16, still SHOULD end in a Loss though so no big deal.

And IMHO I think the Raiders have been playing really tough the last couple of weeks and just can't close the deal. Here's hoping they finish 4-0 these last few weeks.

PalmerSteel
12-10-2006, 10:37 AM
we all know the chances of us actually winning out and all these things happening are slim to none but its still nice to see how it could actually happen. thats awesome, thanks.

BlacknGold Bleeder
12-10-2006, 10:59 AM
Now everyone can drink the Kool-Aid !! IMHO us winning out presents the biggest challenge,BUT if we are able too the rest is believable !!

Newzfoxjr
12-10-2006, 11:13 AM
We can beat Carolina. Cinncy and the Ravens, eh. We are at home in those though...Anything can happen.

I was JUST thinking about this scenario yesterday too...

XD

stillers4me
12-10-2006, 11:22 AM
It beats thowing in the Terrible Towel and rolling over and playing dead.

Here We Go, Steelers!!

Borski
12-10-2006, 07:13 PM
Ok, a couple teams made the slim chances of this happening even bleaker. but here is the revised table, we'll need a couple of upsets.

http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=pEBPWnRA9oaF3OLDqvk2KEg

SwedishSteeler
12-10-2006, 09:41 PM
Yeah it sounds dumb to imagine the Raiders winning out. They stink. Oh, wait a minute, we stunk more than them the day they beat us. And let's not be fooled by our last two wins either and imagine we'll win out. Tampa Bay and Cleveland are bottom feeders. We will not win out against Carolina, Baltimore and Cincinnati.
Our fate was sealed after losing to the Raiders. No playoffs this year.

And you call yourself a Pittsburgh Steelers fan?

thats a good joke.

fansince'76
12-10-2006, 09:44 PM

thats a good joke.

I don't know - I pretty much conceded the season was over when we lost to the Raiders as well. That was an inexcusable loss.

SwedishSteeler
12-10-2006, 09:49 PM
Dude, if the season was over; the nfl wouldnt have allowed us to keep playing. I mean comeon man, theres a fvcking spreadsheet that lays the sh!t out for you...and you still say no playoffs? wtf?

nevermind....you're from denver.

fansince'76
12-10-2006, 09:52 PM
Dude, if the season was over; the nfl wouldnt have allowed us to keep playing. I mean comeon man, theres a fvcking spreadsheet that lays the sh!t out for you...and you still say no playoffs? wtf?

nevermind....you're from denver.

You're right - we looked great against arguably the worst team in the NFL that day. And no, I'm originally from the 'Burgh. I just happen to live in Denver now. And yes, saying the season was "over" was probably a misstatement - I kissed our playoff chances goodbye after the suckfest we displayed against the Raiders. Sorry, I call 'em like I see 'em.

MJ5150
12-11-2006, 01:26 AM
Trying to keep up with all of that makes my head hurt.

All we had to do was beat the flippin' Raiders.......the Raiders!!! :banging:

-Mike

lamberts-lost-tooth
12-11-2006, 04:09 AM
Someone cut and paste this for me....our I.T. Geeks have screwed something up and I cant open it!!! Thanks in advance!

lotas
12-11-2006, 05:56 AM
You're right - we looked great against arguably the worst team in the NFL that day. And no, I'm originally from the 'Burgh. I just happen to live in Denver now. And yes, saying the season was "over" was probably a misstatement - I kissed our playoff chances goodbye after the suckfest we displayed against the Raiders. Sorry, I call 'em like I see 'em.
I don't think you gave up hope, I think you, along with all Pittsburgh fans, were just so frustrated, fed up, embarassed, and upset with the whole situation that you said to yourself, along with all of us, "We're done...". I think you thinking/saying we're over or we're done is a result of frustration, not actual belief.

I dunno little on the psychology side but correct me if im wrong...if you've (since the Raiders game) felt at all hopeful as if there were some chance just once, then I'm right.

clevestinks
12-11-2006, 06:02 AM
Lets keep it positive folks. Slim chance? Yes! But still a chance.

Here we Go Steelers! Here we go!

Livinginthe past
12-11-2006, 07:47 AM
Someone cut and paste this for me....our I.T. Geeks have screwed something up and I cant open it!!! Thanks in advance!

Here ya go.

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h218/n_mckeown/pburgh-1.jpg

I made this screen shot a sticky at the top of the forum - so you can 'one-click' on it anytime and see how thing stand.

NM

Livinginthe past
12-11-2006, 10:31 AM
What about the other 7-loss teams (Buffalo and Tennessee)? Do we have to worry about the tiebreakers with them?

Borski's the man to ask.

My guess is that the way the fixtures work out Buffalo and Tenn cant beat the teams on the list with 9-7 because of previous match-ups and/or conference records.

NM

SteelerFanInCA
12-11-2006, 11:05 AM
The Jets actually play Miami and not The Saints week 16. Not sure how that figures in to the forumula.

Borski
12-11-2006, 12:20 PM
What about the other 7-loss teams (Buffalo and Tennessee)? Do we have to worry about the tiebreakers with them?

I'm not really sure on the tie breakers for them, lets just be safe and hope the lose at least one more game.

ChronoCross
12-11-2006, 02:19 PM
Both Bengals and Jags can play a very big part in us making the playoffs. If both Jags and Bengals win this coming weekend. We along with the other 6-7 teams will be officially knocked out. Now both the Jags and Bengals both have schedules that they could possible each loose there last 3 games ea. Its nice to talk about the playoffs but like everyone else, we know were not going to get in. Jags is a yoyo team so you never know if there going to win our not. Bengals playing tough ball, can easly run over the colts defense. Dang I wish we could play Indy, Parker would have 400 yards rushing.

We have all the talent in the world to get back to the SB next year guys.. Just a bad season this year. So lets get ready for the run next season.

skinart82
12-11-2006, 02:55 PM
Actually both Cincy and the Jags could win this week and it still not knock us completely out, as long as the Jags then loose to KC, since we already beat them we would win in a tie, and if we beat the bengals very, very bad the next time we meet then we can break the tie in points.

section514
12-11-2006, 04:24 PM
I almost posted this myself, i did it on my own, so root for Vikings, Titans, Cardinals, san diego, and the colts

as well as your pittsburgh steelers

Stillers43
12-11-2006, 04:29 PM
Cool post! Anything can happen on any given Sunday! GO STEELERS!! It is too bad we gave some games away early in the year, or we wouldn't even be in this predictament.

SteelerFanInCA
12-11-2006, 04:31 PM
Actually both Cincy and the Jags could win this week and it still not knock us completely out, as long as the Jags then loose to KC, since we already beat them we would win in a tie, and if we beat the bengals very, very bad the next time we meet then we can break the tie in points.

The Jags need to lose all 3 since they own the tie breaker against us.

ChronoCross
12-11-2006, 05:40 PM

Jags own us head to head. So if Jags make it in we would need bengals and denver to loose out to let KC in at 9-7 if they finish at that and we tie with KC we would get in. Personally I see both wildcards at 11-5 and 10-6. Hey but while we dream and play around with this, gives us something to do.

plenewken
12-12-2006, 04:30 PM

thats a good joke.

Not only am I a Steelers fan but I also have a brain. The Steelers didn't lose 7 games because they were unlucky. They lost them because they played poorly. Their last 2 wins against very weak teams didn't make me feel any better about their ability. Face it, they're not competitive this year and it's not by smelling your own cork that they're suddenly gonna get better.

But hey, if that floats your boat, dude, stay in denial. I don't care.

SwedishSteeler
12-12-2006, 05:12 PM
Not only am I a Steelers fan but I also have a brain. The Steelers didn't lose 7 games because they were unlucky. They lost them because they played poorly. Their last 2 wins against very weak teams didn't make me feel any better about their ability. Face it, they're not competitive this year and it's not by smelling your own cork that they're suddenly gonna get better.

But hey, if that floats your boat, dude, stay in denial. I don't care.

Definatly not in denial. But you need to check yourself. Part of being a fan of ANYTHING is believing in whatever your a fan of no matter how its going. If you do have a brain, which I'm sure you do since you told me so, why dont you use it? Look at our stats...The only thing that's killed us this season is turnovers. Now, turnovers can be mainly blamed on two positions...wr's and qb's.

QB - BEN: Ben had a fvcking motorcycle accident...and another surgery for his whatever (cant spell it) but you know what I'm talking about...Him winning ONE game is pretty good IMO. So anyways, your appendix rupturing and having a motorcycle is called bad luck...therefore from that point of view the steelers have been UNLUCKY

WR - WARD: Ward is a superbowl MVP...And he's made little to no misstakes...so no blame on him.

Santonio Holmes - He's a rookie. He's the ONE player I'll say has played poorly...but would you be able to do any better if you were in his position. Can you imagine how intense and scary it's gotto be to play for defending champions your rookie year?

Sure...a few random players have had BAD or POOR games...but you can't for one minute say we've played POORLY...it's not like we're gettin killed out there (except for the ravens)

PalmerSteel
12-12-2006, 06:07 PM
just to make sure i understand this right, for us to have any shot, the bengals and the jags both have to lose their last 3 games each, right?

ChronoCross
12-12-2006, 07:36 PM
If jags and cincy win we are out yes. Now if forsay jags loose out and cincy stays in and KC, Denver, Jets, Steelers fight for last spot at 9-7, we actually get that last spot. In a nut shell normally its head to head first but they will break down division first to kc beats out denver - since they split it goes to div record, leaving KC, Jets loss to browns hurts them big time here and steelers knock them out and we win head to head over KC.

I do not personally seeing cincy loose out. And Jags could show up at any time and win one. I just do not see us making it.

MACH1
12-12-2006, 08:53 PM
If jags and cincy win we are out yes. Now if forsay jags loose out and cincy stays in and KC, Denver, Jets, Steelers fight for last spot at 9-7, we actually get that last spot. In a nut shell normally its head to head first but they will break down division first to kc beats out denver - since they split it goes to div record, leaving KC, Jets loss to browns hurts them big time here and steelers knock them out and we win head to head over KC.

I do not personally seeing cincy loose out. And Jags could show up at any time and win one. I just do not see us making it.

Doesn't sound like very good odds to me. :banging:

SteelerCuse
12-12-2006, 08:54 PM
WE ARE SCREWED!!!!! lol, just kidding.... thanks for shedding some light on a grim situation!

Rotorhead
12-12-2006, 10:01 PM
Jax has to play Tennessee, NE and KC, so it is a toss up there. KC is always tuff at home in Dec, Tenn is surging and NE is . . . well NE. Cincy has the Colts then a short week at Denver, and then us. So we know that the Colts can beat any team anytime, then a short week to Denver with their great D and another game under Cutler's belt and Denver playing for their playoff lives could be a loss. I would think Cincy would lose all 3 before Jax so our wildcard could come down to the match-up against Cincy. Wouldnt that be great!

NV STEELERS 723
12-12-2006, 10:30 PM
All we can do is hope! And next year we won't be in the situation...

I-Want-Troy's-Hair
12-13-2006, 01:13 AM
Here's an good article from the post gazette. Looks like I'm a Gag's and Bungles fan this weekend, hopefully my steelers won't let me down.

Advancing to playoffs unlikely for Steelers; reasons abound

(BUT there is a glimmer of hope although it's very small glimmer it's still a glimmer) -- my comments

Tuesday, December 12, 2006
By Ed Bouchette, Pittsburgh Post-Gazette

Winning four of their past five games has put thoughts of making the playoffs into many a Steelers fan's head, and, perhaps, even the Steelers believe they still have a shot.

More likely, they soon will think of what might have been.

The Steelers will be eliminated from playoff contention this weekend even if they win Sunday as long as Jacksonville and Cincinnati both win, according to the NFL. The Steelers would lose tiebreakers to either team in any scenario if all three finish 9-7. Two wild-card teams make the playoffs from each conference.

Even coach Bill Cowher wondered aloud about some of his team's close losses during his news conference yesterday.

"I can think of two or three games that probably a year ago we would have won," Cowher said. "Who can say what those two or three games would create, momentum-wise, and what that creates opportunity wise?"

Forget the momentum, two or three more victories would have given the Steelers a record of 8-5 or 9-4 and in the lead for at least a wild-card playoff berth or hot on the heels of Baltimore for the AFC North Division title. Instead, they are 6-7 and must win their final three games to have a small chance at making it as a wild-card team at 9-7.

If only ...

With their hopes for a playoff berth hanging barely by a thread it's easy to look back on what might have been. Here are four games that could have changed the Steelers' season.

Sept. 24 vs. Bengals

Lost, 28-20, but outgained the Bengals, 365-246. Ricardo Colclough muffed a punt in the fourth quarter with Steelers holding a 17-14 lead. Turnovers: 5.

Oct. 22 at Falcons

Lost, 41-38, in overtime, but outgained the Falcons, 473-399. A false-start penalty kept the Steelers from attempting a winning field goal. Turnovers: 4.

Oct. 29 at Raiders

Lost, 20-13, but outgained the Raiders, 360-98. Oakland returned two interceptions for touchdowns. Turnovers: 4.

Nov. 5 vs. Broncos

Lost, 31-20, but outgained the Broncos, 499-366. The Steelers fumbled six times, losing three. Turnovers: 6.

"We understand where we are," Cowher said. "It's the same place we've been. We have no margin of error. We have three games left and three very tough opponents beginning this week with Carolina."

Three, possibly four losses, rank among the most galling to them this season:

The Bengals beat them, 28-20, Sept. 24 in Heinz Field, even though the Steelers outgained them in yards, 365-246. A turning point came early when, with a 7-0 lead and a first down on Cincinnati's 6, Ben Roethlisberger threw an interception in the end zone. That happened twice among his three interceptions. The Steelers also lost two fumbles, one by punt-returner Ricardo Colclough in the fourth quarter, when the Steelers led, 17-14, that set up a touchdown.

The Falcons beat them, 41-38, in overtime in Atlanta Oct. 22, although the Steelers outgained them, 473-399. There were no interceptions, but there were three lost fumbles by the Steelers, each of which the Falcons converted into touchdowns. The Steelers had a 17-7 lead in the second quarter.

Officials called a false-start penalty as the Steelers were spiking the ball near the end of regulation to try a 51-yard field goal and, by rule, 10 seconds were run off the clock to send the game into overtime. That prompted Dan Rooney to say, "These officials should be ashamed of themselves."

The Steelers never led in a 20-13 loss at Oakland Oct. 29, but they outgained the Raiders, 360-98. The Raiders returned two Roethlisberger interceptions for touchdowns, one for 100 yards, two of four interceptions he threw. Oakland has not won a game since and is 2-11.

Denver won, 31-20, in Heinz Field, although the Steelers outgained the Broncos, 499-336. Roethlisberger threw three interceptions, and the Steelers lost three of their six fumbles.

Most NFL teams can point to games they should have won. Even the Steelers could do so last season despite winning the Super Bowl -- 23-20 at home to New England, 23-17 in overtime at home to Jacksonville, 16-13 in overtime in Baltimore and 38-31 to Cincinnati at home, despite outgaining them 474-324.

That's why, when Cowher said that last season they might have won the close games they're losing this season, it is not necessarily so.

"Going into last week's game we were 5-7, and somebody asked what was the difference between last year," Cowher said. "Last year, we were 7-5. You're talking about a two-game difference."

Of course, they won a close game too, 24-20, in Cleveland.

"We are where we are and we're dealing with it," Cowher said. "We have the opportunity ahead of us now. We will need help.

"But we've got to take care of business, and those other things will take care of themselves."

They always do; there's just not much chance they will take care of themselves in the Steelers' favor this time.

plenewken
12-13-2006, 07:39 AM
Sure...a few random players have had BAD or POOR games...but you can't for one minute say we've played POORLY...it's not like we're gettin killed out there (except for the ravens)

Excuse me???? Our Special Teams sucked day in and day out, our OL showed tremendous inconsistency, our deep coverage was mediocre at best and our blitzing didn't cut it anymore.

On top of that, how many interceptions? how many dropped passes including those by Hines Ward himself? how many fumbles? how many poor punts? how many missed field goals?

I tell you what, it's the 1st time in 20 years that I've I've been bored watching the Steelers play and believe me, it takes a lot of crappy play to make me feel that way.

Let's put this year behind us as soon as possible and please don't dream about us making the playoffs. We're not playoff material but any stretch of the imagination.

lamberts-lost-tooth
12-13-2006, 02:32 PM
....I tell you what, it's the 1st time in 20 years that I've I've been bored watching the Steelers play....

Come on brother...you havn't seen worse play then this is 20 years?!!! I have see worse play then this in the last 10 years...

Our inconsistancy is what makes our play seem so bad...we see the tremendous possiblities of THIS team one week and then watch them lay an egg the following week!! We are able to compare INSTANTLY the difference in play.

When we were consistantly BAD..week after week...The play was what we expected and we were not so dissapointed.

I might call them frustrating..but not boring.

plenewken
12-13-2006, 03:36 PM
Come on brother...you havn't seen worse play then this is 20 years?!!! I have see worse play then this in the last 10 years...

Our inconsistancy is what makes our play seem so bad...we see the tremendous possiblities of THIS team one week and then watch them lay an egg the following week!! We are able to compare INSTANTLY the difference in play.

When we were consistantly BAD..week after week...The play was what we expected and we were not so dissapointed.

I might call them frustrating..but not boring.

I agree with you, I exaggerated a little bit. The Steelers sure played as bad as that during the last 10 years. But 6 months after winning the Superbowl makes it even more unbearable.

Just one example: our game against Tampa Bay 2 weeks ago was so ..... hmmm......... uninspiring, predictable, mediocre and boring that I turned the TV off and went Xmas shopping with my GF. I don't think I've been shopping with her more than twice during the last 5 years. That says it all.

Take it easy.

SwedishSteeler
12-13-2006, 05:58 PM
I agree with you, I exaggerated a little bit. The Steelers sure played as bad as that during the last 10 years. But 6 months after winning the Superbowl makes it even more unbearable.

Just one example: our game against Tampa Bay 2 weeks ago was so ..... hmmm......... uninspiring, predictable, mediocre and boring that I turned the TV off and went Xmas shopping with my GF. I don't think I've been shopping with her more than twice during the last 5 years. That says it all.

Take it easy.

There you go. Definition of a goalong...You TURNED THE STEELERS OFF because you THOUGHT THEY WERE PLAYING IN A BORING WAY???? AND THEY WON!? holy sh!t man.

plenewken
12-13-2006, 07:38 PM
There you go. Definition of a goalong...You TURNED THE STEELERS OFF because you THOUGHT THEY WERE PLAYING IN A BORING WAY???? AND THEY WON!? holy sh!t man.

What's your point, dude? You got a buzz watching the Steelers beating Tampa Bay after a very mediocre game? Are you gonna tell me you also enjoy getting a root canal or watching paint dry?

iloveben7
12-13-2006, 07:47 PM
Great Job!! I made my own little chart but it's kinda different than yours. I listed all the remaining games in the AFC and circled the teams in pink that have to lose, so we can make the playoffs!! I hope the Steelers go into the playoffs and win Superbowl XLI!!

24seven
12-13-2006, 08:10 PM
Any given Sunday..ANY... .... Raiders beat the super bowl champs and there the laughing stock of the NFL this year.. Never would I dreamed we'd lose to them losers.. Every week... every game..... could go either way.. Why the hell else would we watch if we knew the better record team was going to win all the time.. Any frickin given Sunday.. and it ain't over till the fat professor sings!!!!!no matter what.......you got to STRUT!!!! Steelers all the way till the end!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:tt02: :tt02: :tt02:

4n2t0
12-17-2006, 11:10 AM

Are you ignorant or just plain stupid?

The Steelers have had a less than stellar season and there's a VERY good chance they won't make the playoffs. Having said that make me no less of a fan, just a realist that can provide constructive criticism of my team.

Get lost with your "How can you call yourself a Steelers fan" grade two bullshit! Too bad there isn't a smiley that would give you the middle finger.

Borski
12-17-2006, 11:36 AM
Are you ignorant or just plain stupid?

...Too bad there isn't a smiley that would give you the middle finger.

How bout these? :flipoff: :upyours:

4n2t0
12-17-2006, 01:26 PM
How bout these? :flipoff: :upyours:

Thank you. lol.

Borski
12-19-2006, 07:48 PM
http://borski88.googlepages.com/Image1.gif

this is the updated playoff hopes

Preacher
12-20-2006, 02:14 AM
Yeah, but seeing who they play, we MAY be in.

Newzfoxjr
12-20-2006, 01:38 PM
The biggest thing is us winning out. If we don't, none of this stuff comes into play.

If we do win out - all the other things that need to happen are looking very likely to happen, so...it may happen.