PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Queen song

Stillers#1
12-09-2006, 05:22 PM
No matter what kind of music you listen to, your musical life has been influenced, in some way or the other by Queen. The question here is what is everyone's favorite Queen song.

Mine is "One Vision", very closely followed by "Bohemian Rhapsody".

tony hipchest
12-09-2006, 05:25 PM
definitely "another one bites the dust"

one of the thickest bass rifs ever.

floodcitygirl
12-09-2006, 05:30 PM
One of the theme songs from "The Highlander"...I think it's called "Who wants to live forever?"

MACH1
12-09-2006, 05:55 PM
I can think of three I like-
We will rock you
Under pressure
Fat bottom girls

PisnNapalm
12-09-2006, 06:37 PM
I about dropped when I saw this topic.

Queen is my all time favorite band. There's so many songs to choose from it's not funny.

If you really want to experience a kick ass album listen to their second release titled Queen II. That entire album is fantastic. The song "Ogre Battle" rocks hard. The whole album flows from one song into the next.

Another song that is often overlooked but rocks as hard as anything is "Stone Cold Crazy". Metallica covered that song a while back. I'm partial to the original version though.

"I'm in Love With My Car" off the album A Night at the Opera is a great song. Of course "Bohemian Rhapsody" came from that album too. Also I enjoy "The Prophets Song" alot too.

Hmmm... What else..?

"Let Me Live" from their last album Made in Heaven is very emotional. It's one that can bring you to tears . You can hear Freddy Mercury pleading for his life. Oh man... I was very sad when I heard he died back in 1991.

Maidenarcher
12-09-2006, 10:15 PM
How can you even make a choice?

clevestinks
12-09-2006, 11:05 PM
Being 40 I grew up with News Of The World, but Fat Bottoms Girls is coooool

Stillers#1
12-10-2006, 01:15 AM
How can you even make a choice?

It's hard to make a choice, but you almost have to have a number 1 fave Queen song. I love to karaoke Bohemian Rhapsody but One Vision, just kills for me.

HometownGal
12-10-2006, 08:22 AM
We Are The Champions tops my list! :tt02: :tt02: Followed closely by Bohemian Rhapsody.

I can't say that there is a Queen song out there that I didn't like! I grew up on Queen's great sound! :smile: