PDA

View Full Version : New to the Forum

SteelerCuse
12-09-2006, 04:59 PM
I am new to the forum, discovered it today, and liked what I saw. This has been a disappointing season, but its not over yet, and I look forward to enjoying the rest of the season with you all.

PS - as a Cuse fan, I LOVED seeing Anthony Smith jack up some Browns Thursday night. As a guy who watched this kid all through college, let me tell you that we have a special player in #27.

Steelers
12-09-2006, 05:07 PM
Welcome. As the board's biggest PITT fan and current student at the University, I'm obligated to tell you that Syracuse sucks (j/k).

Seriously, this is the best Steelers forum on the web. Awesome, knowledgeable members who are the biggest die-hards you can find from all over the nation.

clevestinks
12-09-2006, 05:09 PM
This is a great site. Welcome.

tony hipchest
12-09-2006, 05:10 PM
welcome. not only is anthony smith desperate to play he is desperate to WIN! musta been the 1st game he played in and won, in quite a while. good for the steelers and good for him.

SteelerCuse
12-09-2006, 05:28 PM
Thanks for the welcome everyone. As far as Syracuse football goes, over the past two years I've counted the days till football season was over and basketball season began. I know they are pathetic, but they have a great fraternity of NFL players in the league right now, so I can at least be proud of that!

Anthony Smith could be as good as any of the current Cuse NFL'ers, and that is saying something when you throw in Donovan McNabb, Marvin Harrison and Dwight Freeney.

NV STEELERS 723
12-09-2006, 05:45 PM
This IS the forum to be at.........great members, and Mods!

Blitzburgh
12-09-2006, 06:15 PM
a Cuse fan? ... sorry, I never heard a fan of the Orange call them "Cuse" ....

SteelCityMan786
12-09-2006, 06:20 PM
Welcome. As the board's biggest PITT fan and current student at the University, I'm obligated to tell you that Syracuse sucks (j/k).

Seriously, this is the best Steelers forum on the web. Awesome, knowledgeable members who are the biggest die-hards you can find from all over the nation.

Where are the WVU insults????(even thought I hate Pitt as much as the next Penn State fan does).

SteelCityMan786
12-09-2006, 06:20 PM
Welcome to the site

SteelerCuse
12-09-2006, 06:22 PM
a Cuse fan? ... sorry, I never heard a fan of the Orange call them "Cuse" ....

You must not know too many Cuse fans then. When the Bball team made the run to the final four in 1996 John Wallace and the Cuse boys famously chanted "Cuse in da House, Oh My God, Oh My God". Most people from Syracuse refer to the town and the University as "The Cuse".

wiqidjuggalo
12-09-2006, 09:10 PM
http://bestanimations.com/Text/Welcome/Welcome-03-june.gif

HometownGal
12-10-2006, 06:23 AM
Hiya SteelerCuse and welcome to SF! :smile: :tt02: :wave:

SteelerFanInCA
12-11-2006, 10:50 AM
Greetings and welcome to the site.

floodcitygirl
12-11-2006, 10:54 AM
Welcome to SF! Hope you enjoy!!!! :smile:

SteelShooter
12-11-2006, 11:18 PM
Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome ....................and did I say "Hey There!" :whatnow: