PDA

View Full Version : new england fools gold

tony hipchest
12-10-2006, 04:00 PM
21-0

tom brady- 12/25 78 yds. a WHOPPING 3 ypa! (dink and dunk)

new england is finally tested on the road. their homefield advantage is gone. what a way to limp into the playoffs.

*sniff sniff* anyone smell an early heartbreaking exit?

SteelCityMan786
12-10-2006, 04:10 PM
yep just like the colts.

tony hipchest
12-10-2006, 04:51 PM
lol. sorry mods. i didnt realize this was blast furnace related material.

im still getting used to the new rules. so anyways lets talk about the patriots getting humiliated by the hated dolphins. :chuckle: nice of them to take a knee in the redzone to end the game, or it wouldve been 28 OFFENSIVE points put up on that defense.

1st time the dolphins have shut out the pats since 1972.

SwedishSteeler
12-10-2006, 05:45 PM
I truly can say I'm a happy man. I hate the pats with a passion.

Cape Cod Steel Head
12-10-2006, 05:52 PM
Like I said earlier in the year. They will be one and done in the playoffs

Stlrs4Life
12-10-2006, 05:58 PM
Doesn't mean anything to NE, they're headed to the playoffs, and we're not. Parity in the NFL, that's the way they want it.

Black@Gold Forever32
12-10-2006, 05:59 PM
Doesn't mean anything to NE, they're headed to the playoffs, and we're not. Parity in the NFL, that's the way they want it.

Good post and agree.

Stillers#1
12-10-2006, 07:19 PM
We got no reason to be talkin shit on any playoff bound team at this point.

3 to be 4
12-10-2006, 07:28 PM
9-4, another division title, home playoff game

6-7, and out.

hmmmmmmm

BlacknGold Bleeder
12-10-2006, 07:30 PM
We got no reason to be talkin shit on any playoff bound team at this point.

:iagree:

CantStop85
12-10-2006, 09:20 PM
A loss could help the Pats at this point...if they can reel off a couple of wins going into the playoffs, they'll be fine.

The Colts on the other hand, are in trouble.

hardwork
12-10-2006, 10:14 PM

Lol, yeah, parity. You suck and we don't. That's parity.

tony hipchest
12-10-2006, 10:26 PM
We got no reason to be talkin shit on any playoff bound team at this point."we????" i dont think the steelers record has any bearing to how crappy the patriots, colts, broncos have been playing.

as an nfl fan i think i will talk about any team regardless. i wont praise tony romo. i will give props to LT. i still think the ravens and bungles are full of criminals. so since when do you have to be a fan of a winning team to talk smack and have an opinion?

MACH1
12-10-2006, 10:43 PM
Lol, yeah, parity. You suck and we don't. That's parity.

How'd that Dolphins game go for ya.:dang:
Joey Harrington > Tom Brady

Stillers#1
12-10-2006, 11:41 PM
"we????" i dont think the steelers record has any bearing to how crappy the patriots, colts, broncos have been playing.

as an nfl fan i think i will talk about any team regardless. i wont praise tony romo. i will give props to LT. i still think the ravens and bungles are full of criminals. so since when do you have to be a fan of a winning team to talk smack and have an opinion?

Technique only Tony. I am not going to talk shit on another team with a better record and one that looks like its playoff bound, when my own team won't back me up.

This doesn't mean I don't hate the pats, bungles, and colts. If we sneak into the playoffs, these teams all know they will havee have to look over their shoulder, especially the bungles. At this point I think I would rather ruin the playoffs for them as opposed to being the 6 seed again.

tony hipchest
12-11-2006, 12:01 AM
Technique only Tony. I am not going to talk shit on another team with a better record and one that looks like its playoff bound, when my own team won't back me up.

This doesn't mean I don't hate the pats, bungles, and colts. If we sneak into the playoffs, these teams all know they will havee have to look over their shoulder, especially the bungles. At this point I think I would rather ruin the playoffs for them as opposed to being the 6 seed again.i will talk about any team regardless. a poor season by the steelers will not neuter me.

if anyone thinks because the steelers are having a poor season, i shouldnt say the saints/ chargers look good, or the pats/ broncos are sucking the dong, then they are crazy.

unless we are changing the "blast furnace" to the "boston tea party funace" i dont see why everyone is getting sensitive about a little smacktalk against the pats getting shut out by the hated dolphins for the 1st time since 72.

i guess "we" shouldnt have been smacking the browns all these years, because up until thursday, they beat the steelers more times than they lost, and have won more league titles in their pathetic history.

havent the bengals had a better record than the steelers all year? where was all the outrage when they were being blasted on this board?

the thought police is in full force :busted:

lamberts-lost-tooth
12-11-2006, 05:38 AM
Gotta agree with Tony on this point....The Steeler being 6-7 doesnt put a muzzle on anyone in the forum for speaking the truth about the Pats playing VERY poor ball yesterday.
Someone may have to explain to me how the Steelers record changes the reality of the situation....and lets all keep in mind ..this is the BLAST FURNACE..where such thoughts are in the CORRECT forum....The Bengals record is better than ours right now..but it will be a COLD day in hades before anyone tells me I cant smack on those idiots in the BF...!!!!!
I have to question the mindset of those who are policing BF smack based on our record:hunch:
I dont get it!
..and how do we say that we shouldnt talk smack about playoff bound teams?...and then turn around and call the Bengals the "Bungles" in the same thought!!!!!...I quess the "line" on what is acceptable is rather arbitrary????!!!!!
Lets get off it...have fun and smack (teams..not members) in the furnace!!!!

(Now off my soapbox if anyone needs to borrow it.)

floodcitygirl
12-11-2006, 08:26 AM
Trash Talking the Bengals......one of life's simple pleasures....no matter what! :grin:

tony hipchest
12-11-2006, 03:17 PM
i just wanted to remind jason taylor to give matt light a bowl of food and water and be sure to put him out back to pee. :monkey: :poop:

Ambridge
12-11-2006, 03:37 PM
i just wanted to remind jason taylor to give matt light a bowl of food and water and be sure to put him out back to pee. :monkey: :poop:

Do you mean that "Pittsburgh Native" Jason Taylor??

tony hipchest
12-11-2006, 04:07 PM
Do you mean that "Pittsburgh Native" Jason Taylor??:chuckle: oddly enough in the 4 dicussions ive read/heard today regarding defensive mvp, clark judge, peter king, tim ryan, and pat kirwan have all been calling for j. taylor to be the defensive mvp after yesterdays demoralizing performance. im sure we will hear much of the same from stu scott, boomer, ditka, t.j. et al in tonights pregame shows. possibly even a shot in "jacked up"?

Hines0wnz
12-11-2006, 11:48 PM
I believe my thread "the magic is over" is still around here somewhere......the wheels are coming off the Belichek mobile.