PDA

View Full Version : PHILIP RIVERS

tony hipchest
12-10-2006, 05:42 PM
has any team EVER had a better selection of qb's in a span of about 6 years?

mike vick
eli manning
drew brees
philip rivers

looking at what the bears have had since j. mcmahon, and the cowboys since t. aikman, im sure either team would trade for the same problems as the chargers. does anyone even remember ryan leaf?

NV STEELERS 723
12-10-2006, 05:48 PM
Ryan Leaf....LOL a family member of mine worked w/ his Dad in Great Falls, MT Ryan could have been so good...he didn't have it upstairs!

boLT fan
12-10-2006, 05:56 PM
PHILIP FREAKIN' RIVERS!!

Black@Gold Forever32
12-10-2006, 05:58 PM
PHILIP FREAKIN' RIVERS!!

The kid playing great. I would laugh my ass off if the Chargers win it all this year. That would mean both QB's drafted after Eli Manning in the 2004 draft would have won a Super Bowl before Eli.

boLT fan
12-10-2006, 06:02 PM
I think JP Losman will get a Superbowl before Eli too. :toofunny:

Black@Gold Forever32
12-10-2006, 06:07 PM
I think JP Losman will get a Superbowl before Eli too. :toofunny:

Now that would be so funny. The Bills and Losman winning it all before Eli Manning. The Mannings=frauds.

stillers4me
12-10-2006, 06:12 PM
The kid playing great. I would laugh my ass off if the Chargers win it all this year. That would mean both QB's drafted after Eli Manning in the 2004 draft would have won a Super Bowl before Eli.

Beautiful!! (even better if one of them has 2!!)

boLT fan
12-10-2006, 07:14 PM
Beautiful!! (even better if one of them has 2!!)

Yep, it'll be great when Philip gets two!

Atlanta Dan
12-10-2006, 07:26 PM
Yep, it'll be great when Philip gets two!

With the Steelers not going anywhere I will be rooting for the Chargers, but given Marty's playoff history I would worry about getting to 1 before I start anticipating what it will be like to get to 2 :)

boLT fan
12-10-2006, 07:40 PM
With the Steelers not going anywhere I will be rooting for the Chargers, but given Marty's playoff history I would worry about getting to 1 before I start anticipating what it will be like to get to 2 :)

I was just saying that as a joke becuase I knew stillers4me was obviously talking about Big Ben :thumbsup:

Haiku_Dirtt
12-10-2006, 09:23 PM

Hmm. I dig Jack Del Rio's style (and I don't mean the threads - but it's welcome). Although there is nothing frightening about the color teal I'd rather see Marty and the Chargers get 'short-circuited' in the AFCCG by the Jags.