PDA

View Full Version : Will the Steelers Win Their Next 3 Games?

Steelers
12-10-2006, 07:22 PM
At Carolina
Vs Baltimore
At Cincinnati

Da Steeler Soprano
12-10-2006, 07:34 PM
I think we win out. Carolina is one of the most over rated teams in the NFL, and we should easily come out of there with a victory. Every year no matter what the teams records are we always seem to split with Baltimore and Cinncy, and since they both beat us already its our turn to take our seasonal wins agasint them. Still a major possibilty if this happens we get a wild card spot. 3 teams lost today that will help us: KC, Denver, and Ny Jets. It will be a very interesting next 3 weeks and I cant wait!

SteelCityMan786
12-10-2006, 07:59 PM
YES! People need to show some optimism.

stillers4me
12-10-2006, 08:04 PM
No good reason why we can't........we don't need Troy and Hines to beat Carolina. Just hold on the the ball and play smart. We can do that.

Troy and Hines should be back for Baltimore and Cincy. Hold on to the ball, play smart, play big. Finish strong and listen to the the Bungals cry. Again.

james203
12-10-2006, 08:08 PM
steelers are still in the playoff hunt.next week at this time should be quite intresting.we need a steelers win and a bengals,jags,chiefs,jets loss.correct me if im wrong.

james203
12-10-2006, 08:12 PM
if the steelers play the way they did on thurs night against the clowns i see no reason for them losing their last 3 games.

Haiku_Dirtt
12-10-2006, 09:00 PM
Yes vote.

What I'm seeing from the Steelers is a more relaxed team. Facts are facts. Off-season circumstances coupled with post-Super Bowl expectations caused a Woodstock 'bad-acid' hangover. We didn't know how to handle it.

We can beat any team on any given day. Now they are playing with the WILL to win.

fansince'76
12-10-2006, 09:02 PM
I just hope we're in a position to keep the Bungles out of the playoffs - I would love to see us knock those chumps out of it.

polamalufan43
12-10-2006, 09:38 PM
I'll laugh if the bengals, jags ,chiefs, and jets all lose. That would be a sign that we are meant to be in the playoffs. I think we can do it. But I think we need all of our starters for the next few games, with the exception of maybe one or two. We need to remember that the Browns are slightly easier to beat than most teams.

~Polamalufan43:tt02:

hardwork
12-10-2006, 10:24 PM
Yes, those Browns are good aren't they? Impressive win. A Super Bowl like win for you guys.

fansince'76
12-10-2006, 10:30 PM
Yes, those Browns are good aren't they? Impressive win. A Super Bowl like win for you guys.

Yep, almost as good as the Fins.

Atlanta Dan
12-10-2006, 10:46 PM

Admittedly not as impressive as the Pats win over the Lions last week, but it is a down year for us, unlike the Pats Super Bowl Express that roared through Miami today :)

hardwork
12-10-2006, 10:50 PM
The Steelers are going to the Para-Playoffs and play the Cowboys in the "Aren't We Special" Bowl.

fansince'76
12-10-2006, 10:53 PM
I heard Brady is planning on filing suit against Jason Taylor for mussing up his hair.

hardwork
12-10-2006, 10:53 PM
Admittedly not as impressive as the Pats win over the Lions last week, but it is a down year for us, unlike the Pats Super Bowl Express that roared through Miami today :)

Ha, you got a laugh out of me with that one, Dan.

Haiku_Dirtt
12-11-2006, 02:45 AM
Ha, you got a laugh out of me with that one, Dan.

A slight difference between Dan and a number of insightful 'contributors' around this playground vs. the bobble heads at the networks is a paycheck.

Who said the Steelers were going to run into the SB. When your team pisses half the seaon away AND remains a contender (nanometers)...

This has nothing to do with the Browns. Putz. Right now it's exclusively about which franchise players are headstrong for 2007.

Priority? Kicking in the teeth of the Cincy Sorority Sisters.

clevestinks
12-11-2006, 07:05 AM
We have a shot. This poll is for ??????????? As Steelers fans what were you thinking everyone would say? And it should be do we think they will win. Not will they win. I would have thought that they would have beat the raiders, and I would have been wrong.

Justin Otstott
12-11-2006, 07:38 AM
I VOTE YES!

19ward86
12-11-2006, 08:51 AM
the ravens game will be hardest but if we can establish any sort of running game we can win.