PDA

View Full Version : 4th and 5.........and 3 inches????

skinart82
12-10-2006, 11:02 PM
I am in no way a dallas fan, actually I hate dallas and actually kinda like the Saints. But who the hell says 3 inches on 4th and 5 with a 5 yard peealty, it should've been 1st down. I just don't like seeing things like that cause it kinda proves that refs are biased for certain teams. I just always thought it was the Colts! Guess it changes by the year....Sorry Peyton!

fansince'76
12-10-2006, 11:06 PM
They screwed the Saints on that pass that was caught late in the first half as well - they called it incomplete after review when it was a catch and a fumble that the receiver recovered - fortunately the Saints still got a TD out of it anyway.

MACH1
12-10-2006, 11:10 PM
At least its not a close game. Be interesting to see what happens with T.O after the game, what he has to say. lol

fansince'76
12-10-2006, 11:12 PM
I think they need to hold off on the bust in Canton for Romo....

Steelers
12-10-2006, 11:13 PM
At least its not a close game. Be interesting to see what happens with T.O after the game, what he has to say. lol

I know. I can't wait to wake up tomorrow morning, turn on SportsCenter, and hear his loud mouth bashing Romo! :sofunny:

BlacknGold Bleeder
12-11-2006, 12:30 AM

:sofunny: :sofunny: :toofunny:

Haiku_Dirtt
12-11-2006, 02:26 AM

I don't dislike Romo. Undrafted success is novel and welcome.

But...they need to hold off the 'bust' in Dallas first. Canton? That's just flat out :banana:

fansince'76
12-11-2006, 02:46 AM
I don't dislike Romo. Undrafted success is novel and welcome.

But...they need to hold off the 'bust' in Dallas first. Canton? That's just flat out :banana:

I agree, but try telling that to the folks (of which there are a considerable number) who are touting this guy as the next Marino/Elway/Montana after 7 starts.

Preacher
12-11-2006, 02:49 AM
I agree, but try telling that to the folks (of which there are a considerable number) who are touting this guy as the next Marino/Elway/Montana after 7 starts.

Thats the press for ya,

Remember when Ben was the next Marino/Elway/Montana?

fansince'76
12-11-2006, 02:51 AM
Thats the press for ya,

Remember when Ben was the next Marino/Elway/Montana?

Nope, all I remember was the moniker "game manager" ad nauseam.