PDA

View Full Version : Classy Saints

klick81
12-10-2006, 11:29 PM
That was real classy...kneeling down and not scoring on the beaten Dallas defense. Now THAT'S respect!

fansince'76
12-10-2006, 11:32 PM
No need to rub it in - especially when they may be playing each other again in 4-5 weeks when alot more will be on the line.

Steelers
12-11-2006, 12:08 AM
If we don't go all the way this year, I hope the Saints do. All-around awesome. Of course, everyone will cry "conspiracy."

tony hipchest
12-11-2006, 12:12 AM
If we don't go all the way this year, I hope the Saints do. All-around awesome. Of course, everyone will cry "conspiracy."

as long as a mysterious "tuck rule" isnt invoked i doubt anyone will cry conspiracy. there is no hiding the fact that the saints have one of the most potent offenses in the league this season. no conspiracy can manufacture that.

fansince'76
12-11-2006, 12:15 AM
as long as a mysterious "tuck rule" isnt invoked i doubt anyone will cry conspiracy. there is no hiding the fact that the saints have one of the most potent offenses in the league this season. no conspiracy can manufacture that.

True, but if the "sexiest" team (per ESPN) doesn't win it, there will bound to be some controversy made of it. To wit: our winning it all last year. With the bloated idiot Madden and Michaels leading the charge.

PisnNapalm
12-11-2006, 09:50 AM
I didn't watch hardly any of the Saints/Dallas game. I tuned in just in time to see the score and the kneel downs. I kept thinking how embarrassing it was for Dallas to get spanked like that.

I wish I would have watched the game!

memphissteelergirl
12-11-2006, 10:47 AM
I didn't watch hardly any of the Saints/Dallas game. I tuned in just in time to see the score and the kneel downs. I kept thinking how embarrassing it was for Dallas to get spanked like that.

I wish I would have watched the game!

Yeah....ain't it great? :muhaha:
My extreme dislike of Dallas goes back years...and it's increased since Me-O joined the team.

Ambridge
12-11-2006, 02:07 PM

No doubt the Saints are for real.

I think New Orleans or Dallas can easily take out Chicago in the playoffs.

A great Superbowl would be the Saints and the Chargers.
Think of the irony and coincidence in that!!! Drew Brees would get to face his old team and have an opportunity to stick it to Marty Schottenheimer and AJ Smith.

That would be a great scenario.

Hines0wnz
12-11-2006, 04:47 PM
No doubt the Saints are for real.

I think New Orleans or Dallas can easily take out Chicago in the playoffs.

A great Superbowl would be the Saints and the Chargers.
Think of the irony and coincidence in that!!! Drew Brees would get to face his old team and have an opportunity to stick it to Marty Schottenheimer and AJ Smith.

That would be a great scenario.

Epitome of Karma. :wink02:

Preacher
12-11-2006, 04:59 PM
The thing I like about the playoff scenario this year

Is that if we don't make it in, there are a number of teams that i can root for... Bears, Saints, Chargers. I could root for any in the SB... unless the play Pitt.

stillers4me
12-11-2006, 05:16 PM
Oh, come on. Everybody knows they film the playoffs in the same secret government studio where they taped 9/11 and the moon landing. That's how they rigged that pass interference call and Ben getting across the goal line.

That explains it!! :dang:

I'd root for the Saints in the SuperBowl......I bet there are a lot of misplaced Saints fans across the country ( just like us Steeler fans).

Polamalus_Angel
12-11-2006, 08:22 PM
I had Deuce on my fantasy team and I sure was hoping he would run one in. Not often that you see teams do kneel ins.

boLT fan
12-11-2006, 09:13 PM
I guess it was classy, but if I were Parcells I would be even more ashamed with a kneel down with 3:00 left. That's basically saying "we won there's no more need to even try any more."

I just know if I were a coach I would have ran it in...