PDA

View Full Version : A word to all Pittsburgers/Steelers fans...

steelcity58
12-11-2006, 10:45 AM
Live in another city...been a Steelers fan for about 30 years!

My first trip up...Browns game...this past Thursday...27-7!!!!!!!!!!!

You guys up in Pitt...very nice....cool people...didn't meet a single person who wasn't respectful, cool,...and a STEELERS fan

Everywhere you go...anywhere...someone is wearing Steelers shirts...caps...something...

I bought about $300 worth of Steelers gear...

Beautiful city and beautiful country...

Where I live...it's flat...the football fans here are about as enthusiastic as someone who is heading towards the death penalty...

I want to live in Pitt someday...

But man...IT...was...COOOLLLDDD.

Respect...and a bit of envy...

83-Steelers-43
12-11-2006, 10:47 AM
Glad to hear you had a great time in our city. Visit again soon.

While it's normally as cold as it was during that Brown game, you just so happened to hit up the second coldest game in Heinz Field history. Did you enjoy our "Cleveland Sucks!!" chant we had going on in the southeastern part of the stadium?

Stlrs4Life
12-11-2006, 06:36 PM
Glad you enjoyed yourself, come back again. 83, that chant was going on through out the entire stadium.

83-Steelers-43
12-11-2006, 06:54 PM
Glad you enjoyed yourself, come back again. 83, that chant was going on through out the entire stadium.

Strange, I only heard it in mostly one section of the stadium. Oh well, hope he enjoyed it eitherway.

klick81
12-11-2006, 06:57 PM
No wonder Winslow took that cheapshot. You GOTTA be mad if a whole stadium is yelling that you suck!

stillers4me
12-11-2006, 07:00 PM
Sounds like you're a yinzer at heart!! Glad you enjoyed the game........and yes, Cleveland sucks!!

Preacher
12-11-2006, 07:06 PM
I was up in Pittsburgh for the first time last year, the Saturday of the Superbowl... Walking through the strip district. Had my first primanti's

WOW... I loved it. I strangely felt as though I had come home. Couldn't figure out why, then I did...

The city reminds me of the little blue collor towns that dot the interior BC (Canada) area, where I spent many a winter day playing hockey and summer day visiting relatives...