PDA

View Full Version : Damn Computer!!

Ambridge
12-11-2006, 12:41 PM
Finally after almost a week my computer is back-up and running and I'm able communicate electronically again.

Unfortunately since I wasn't able to post anywhere last week I lost my first place spot in SFSN Football Pick-em because I had zero picks.

:smash: May you rot in PC hell.

I had to vent!!

floodcitygirl
12-11-2006, 01:45 PM
Sorry that happened to ya Ambridge....the curse and blessings of technology! Glad you're up and running again.

Ambridge
12-11-2006, 02:17 PM
Sorry that happened to ya Ambridge....the curse and blessings of technology! Glad you're up and running again.

Thanks FCG!!
When a persons computer goes down it really makes you wonder what people did with their time before the PC/Internet came along???

polamalufan43
12-11-2006, 02:20 PM
Finally after almost a week my computer is back-up and running and I'm able communicate electronically again.

Unfortunately since I wasn't able to post anywhere last week I lost my first place spot in SFSN Football Pick-em because I had zero picks.

:smash: May you rot in PC hell.

I had to vent!!

Do what they do at Duquane U. Get a foam hammer and have fun.

~Polamalufan43:tt02:

Preacher
12-11-2006, 06:02 PM
Okay... Here's some help...

First, a computer is an inanamite object, without a soul, thus, it cannot be damned.

Second, There is a button that if you push it... all the pretty little lights go on!

Now, if that doesn't work, there is this thingy with two prongs.. some have three. That goes into the wall.

If the computer doesn't work then, There is this thing called a window (no, not Windows), I mean a window that seperates you from the outside... find the window on the highest floor... and throw the computer out.

If the computer doesn't work then... Repeat the last step until it does!!

:toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny:

I hate computers too!