PDA

View Full Version : From a Panther's Fan

friendnc
12-11-2006, 08:13 PM
Here's to a good game with no injuries on either side. You're catching us at a good time. You guys look like you're on an upswing and we're a VERY lost team right now.:banging: Two teams who I thought at the start of the season could have been in the Super Bowl at the end of the season. Who knew it'd be like this?! Peace!!

fansince'76
12-11-2006, 08:14 PM
Classy post, friendnc - I wish your team luck (except for this Sunday). :wink02:

Black@Gold Forever32
12-11-2006, 08:17 PM
Here's to a good game with no injuries on either side. You're catching us at a good time. You guys look like you're on an upswing and we're a VERY lost team right now.:banging: Two teams who I thought at the start of the season could have been in the Super Bowl at the end of the season. Who knew it'd be like this?! Peace!!

Dude a Steelers/Panthers Super Bowl was my pick before the season.:dang: But as for the game this Sunday. I think its going to be a good game. Hopefully Delhomme is ready to go for you guys. But one thing I'm worried about is the Steelers Oline against your front four. The times this year the Steelers Oline has faced a dominate front four the Steelers Oline has played poorly and gotten their asses handed to them. The Jags and Ravens games are proof of that.

Stlrs4Life
12-11-2006, 09:32 PM

Same to you guys. Only way we win is if we can contain Smith on offense, and contain Peppers on defense. Nice to see Willie going to play in his home state.

Livinginthe past
12-11-2006, 09:38 PM

Welcome to the forum.

Its always appreciated when rivals fans start with such a respectful post.

:cheers:

NM

memphissteelergirl
12-12-2006, 10:44 AM

LOL...yeah...who'da thunk it!?

Welcome to SF, friendnc..

Of course, being from Memphis and a U of Memphis alum, I got a soft spot in my heart for a certain #34 on your team. Hope you folks in Carolina are taking care of DeAngelo. We still love him here in Memphis and are sooo proud of him!

friendnc
12-12-2006, 02:00 PM
LOL...yeah...who'da thunk it!?

Welcome to SF, friendnc..

Of course, being from Memphis and a U of Memphis alum, I got a soft spot in my heart for a certain #34 on your team. Hope you folks in Carolina are taking care of DeAngelo. We still love him here in Memphis and are sooo proud of him!

I really think he could spend his entire career here, we think that much of him. Great player and great person. We were salavating as he came closer and closer to us in the draft. What a steal!!

memphissteelergirl
12-12-2006, 02:04 PM
Yeah, ya got a good 'un there! Hope to come to Charlotte sometime and see him play!

24seven
12-12-2006, 03:29 PM
Very nice intro yo.. should be a good game.. Even though were on the up and ups I think our play is matched with Carolina even with there own funk... We still aren't beating these teams the way we should.. Tampa should have been a slaughter but it instead it looked like 2 shitty teams with one that ended not being as shitty as the other.. Cleavland.. well.. we did bring it that game but still much to improve on.. ON a different note.. I think LITP needs.. or SHOULD or rather MUST change his avatar to a Steelers symbol if he's to be a moderator.. That just ain't right.. ......who's with me comon now.... :tt02: :tt02: :kick:

MJ5150
12-12-2006, 04:37 PM
I like to see my Steelers win, but it is much more satisfying to beat a team at full strength. I hope Delhomme plays.

-Mike

Big D
12-12-2006, 04:41 PM
very classy posts. I wish saints fans would have conducted themselves in this mannor. Welcome

Stillers43
12-13-2006, 04:54 PM
Good luck to you guys too! I lived in Winston-Salem for 2 years and went to a few Panthers games. My buddies and I got so drunk we lost our car. We walked at least 3 miles in the wrong direction. When we realized what we did, we walked back to the stadium to try again. When we got back, the players and cheerleaders were on their way home. We finally found the car and got another case for the ride home. I also started the wave in the stadium. It made it around 10 times in a row. I think that might be some kind of record. Good times! I wish the records for both teams were better. This should be two 10-3 teams playing each other instead of 6-7. GO STEELERS!!!