PDA

View Full Version : Cincy Cyclones 'honor' Roethlisberger

meanjoecoop
12-12-2006, 05:36 AM
Can you say O B S E S S I O N ? or C L A S S L E S S ? Maybe Johnstown should "honor" Carson with a knee brace night. This city sucks ass.

Cyclones 'honor' Roethlisberger

Weekly Cyclones update
THE ENQUIRER

The Cyclones will hold Big Ben Motorcycle Helmet Night on Friday when they take on the Johnstown Chiefs at U.S. Bank Arena.

Current Steelers and former Miami University quarterback Ben Roethlisberger had a widely-reported motorcycle accident in the offseason.

Fans will receive a $50 gift certificate from The Plastic Surgery Group and one fan will receive a $500 gift certificate.

http://news.enquirer.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20061212/SPT/612120353/1062

stillers4me
12-12-2006, 05:48 AM
That's so not right.

floodcitygirl
12-12-2006, 08:24 AM
Can you say O B S E S S I O N ? or C L A S S L E S S ? Maybe Johnstown should "honor" Carson with a knee brace night. This city sucks ass.

Cyclones 'honor' Roethlisberger

Weekly Cyclones update
THE ENQUIRER

The Cyclones will hold Big Ben Motorcycle Helmet Night on Friday when they take on the Johnstown Chiefs at U.S. Bank Arena.

Current Steelers and former Miami University quarterback Ben Roethlisberger had a widely-reported motorcycle accident in the offseason.

Fans will receive a $50 gift certificate from The Plastic Surgery Group and one fan will receive a $500 gift certificate.

http://news.enquirer.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20061212/SPT/612120353/1062While I have encountered many a Bengal fan that would no doubt benefit from the services of The Plastic Surgery Group, it doesn't suprise me that a city that supports (band wagon style) an organization that pursues and fosters criminals and thugs would come up with this idea. Although I admit that I don't follow hockey, I'm thinking that a trip down to the arena to support my hometown team may be in order....in full Steeler gear of course. :wink02:

tony hipchest
12-12-2006, 09:40 AM
what is this crap? a pee wee hockey league? :sofunny: its obvious the culture of losing in cincinatti has taken its grip, and being a loser there has no boundries.

PAMillerGrrl83
12-12-2006, 03:47 PM
*Gasp* What the heck is the deal with that?? Its soo low class.

polamalufan43
12-12-2006, 04:07 PM
WTF? this is wack. It has no class, and definately no brains.

~Polamalufan43:tt02:

MACH1
12-12-2006, 07:11 PM
WTF? this is wack. It has no class, and definitely no brains.

What'd you expect from Shitsinnati, nobody ever accused them of being to smart.

fansince'76
12-12-2006, 07:53 PM
Obsession is right - for a guy that they are always saying sucks so bad as a QB, they sure talk about him enough. Assclowns.

fansince'76
12-12-2006, 07:58 PM

The same city that introduced the game of "Cornhole" to the world - can't really expect too much. :toofunny:

http://bengals.com/community/palmer_cornhole06.asp

MACH1
12-12-2006, 08:50 PM
The same city that introduced the game of "Cornhole" to the world - can't really expect too much. :toofunny:

http://bengals.com/community/palmer_cornhole06.asp

LOL ohhh I thought it was the circle jerk. :sofunny:

polamalufan43
12-13-2006, 05:59 AM

Good point. We should expect this of them. I'll laugh if some Steeler fans go there and crash whatever they were doing. :sofunny:

SteelerFanInCA
12-13-2006, 03:45 PM
Sounds like somebody is definitley hurting in the area of attendance. Anything to get the fans to come out I guess.

If I were in a hospital in a full body cast, with a broken remote control and the channel was stuck on Cyclone Hockey, I would rather watch the heart monitor machine instead. :dang:

touchdownward
12-13-2006, 06:53 PM
I've never lived anywhere near Ohio, so I have to ask.
Do most people find the promotion contained in this article funny?
I sure as hell don't.

touchdownward
12-13-2006, 07:12 PM
I originally posted this as a new thread in the Steelers Forum.
Sorry, I didn't realize it was already a topic in the Blast Furnace.
Go Steelers!!!!!

Livinginthe past
12-13-2006, 07:20 PM
I originally posted this as a new thread in the Steelers Forum.
Sorry, I didn't realize it was already a topic in the Blast Furnace.
Go Steelers!!!!!

No problemo.

NM