PDA

View Full Version : marvin lewis says hes "embarrased"...

tony hipchest
12-12-2006, 06:15 PM
over the arrest of delta o'neals arrest. :blah: :blah: :blah:

id post a link but im sure there are about 7 others of the same bs rhetoric floating around here somewhere.

Infamix
12-12-2006, 06:34 PM
This guy cannot discipline his players for his LIFE

MACH1
12-12-2006, 07:05 PM
over the arrest of delta o'neals arrest. :blah: :blah: :blah:

id post a link but im sure there are about 7 others of the same bs rhetoric floating around here somewhere.

Think he'd be used to it but now??:dang:

stillers4me
12-12-2006, 08:02 PM
He's says he "can't hold their hands". I guess expecting them to act like mature adults never crossed his mind.

fansince'76
12-12-2006, 08:08 PM
That statement was strictly for PR - Lewis couldn't give a rat's arse less about the character of his players. He cleans out Odell Thurman's locker (after the NFL already suspended him for the rest of the season anyway) and gave Chris Henry a one-game slap on the wrist suspension for the same incident (and I got ten bucks that says if it would have been CJ, there would have been no suspension whatsoever). Actions speak louder than words, and Lewis' actions (or lack thereof) say alot more than an ESPN soundbite.

floodcitygirl
12-12-2006, 08:23 PM
You only have to look as far as the draft to know where character ranks for that team.

stlrtruck
12-13-2006, 07:58 AM
If he's so embarrassed then why does the team still ride around town like a bunch of drunken sailors?