PDA

View Full Version : Signing off for the year, Guys and Gals

memphissteelergirl
12-13-2006, 03:53 PM
Hey Y'all,

Just wanted to let you know I will be logging off until the New Year. I only have computer access at work and for the next couple of days I will be packing up our office and catching up on paperwork. After that, I am off until January 2.

So I just wanted to say Merry Christmas to you all and best wishes for a happy and prosperous New Year. Here's hoping 2007 is better for the Black and Gold and we begin the run for SB XLII.

You guys have been a lot of fun (especially you LLT :wink02: ) loved putting the trolls in their place and talking Steeler football with ya! So until Jan, I raise a glass of the "house wine of the South" (aka sweet iced tea) to you all :cheers: and send you all a big holiday hug :hug: and hope Santa is good to ya!

God bless,
Felecia (memphissteelergirl)

fansince'76
12-13-2006, 03:57 PM
Happy Holidays!!!! :party:

floodcitygirl
12-13-2006, 04:00 PM
Felecia, you are definately going to be missed! I hope everything goes smoothly with your move. Have a wonderful Holiday season. Hope you'll be surrounded by those that are nearest and dearest. I know everyone will be happy to see you back in the New Year. :smile:

83-Steelers-43
12-13-2006, 04:35 PM
Happy Holidays, enjoy yourself and stay safe.

Livinginthe past
12-13-2006, 04:47 PM
Hope you enjoy your Xmas MSG!

See you back here in the New Year :cheers:

NM

BlacknGold Bleeder
12-13-2006, 11:25 PM
Hope y'all have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year !!

lamberts-lost-tooth
12-14-2006, 01:02 PM
Hey Y'all,

Just wanted to let you know I will be logging off until the New Year. I only have computer access at work and for the next couple of days I will be packing up our office and catching up on paperwork. After that, I am off until January 2.

So I just wanted to say Merry Christmas to you all and best wishes for a happy and prosperous New Year. Here's hoping 2007 is better for the Black and Gold and we begin the run for SB XLII.

You guys have been a lot of fun (especially you LLT :wink02: ) loved putting the trolls in their place and talking Steeler football with ya! So until Jan, I raise a glass of the "house wine of the South" (aka sweet iced tea) to you all :cheers: and send you all a big holiday hug :hug: and hope Santa is good to ya!

God bless,
Felecia (memphissteelergirl)

Have a Very Happy Holiday MSG!!!!..Hurry back so we can club some trolls!!!!:troll::mallet:

Preacher
12-15-2006, 05:17 AM
Have a Merry Christmas... See you in the New Year.

stillers4me
12-15-2006, 05:47 AM
Have a wonderful Holiday Season!! (and since I'm not into all the PC stuff.....have a very Merry Christmas!!)

Here's to the Revenge Tour 2007!!
:cheers:

NV STEELERS 723
12-15-2006, 11:21 AM
Happy Holidays!

And I like that Ben quote...thats great.. I always rewind that part!

HometownGal
12-16-2006, 11:45 AM
Hey girl - we're going to miss you, even if for a short time so hurry on back ya hear? :cheers:

Best wishes for the holiday season to you and yours and may 2007 be your best year ever! :cheers: