stillers4me
12-13-2006, 09:09 PM
ROASTED CASHEWS

2 16 OZ CANS OF CASHEW HALVES
2 EGG WHITES
2 TEASPOONS OF VANILLA
2 TEASPOONS OF WATER

PREHEAT OVEN TO 250
MIX ALL INGREDIENTS IN A LARGE BOWL UNTIL CASHEWS ARE COATED WELL.
SET ASIDE

IN SEPARATE BOWL MIX :

2 CUPS OF SUGAR
2 TEASPOONS OF CINNAMON
? TEASPOON OF NUTMEG
STIR WITH A WHISK TO GET ALL INGREDIENTS MIXED WELL

POUR DRY INGREDIENTS OVER CASHEWS. COAT CASHEWS WELL WITH DRY INGREDIENTS. SPREAD CASHEWS ONTO A GREASED BAKING SHEET. BAKE FOR 30 MIN AT 250, THEN FLIP THEM OVER AND BAKE FOR ANOTHER 30 MIN.

LET COOL. PLACE IN A CUTE FESTIVE BAG FOR GIFT GIVING OR ENJOY THEM ALL YOURSELF!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS

floodcitygirl
12-13-2006, 10:31 PM
Yum! Gotta try this one...thanks!

stillers4me
12-15-2006, 06:40 AM
OMG.......made a batch of these last night (it made 3 gift bags). My husband said they were beyond incredibly good!! I will be making another batch this weekend.........

lamberts-lost-tooth
12-15-2006, 09:52 AM
OMG.......made a batch of these last night (it made 3 gift bags). My husband said they were beyond incredibly good!! I will be making another batch this weekend.........

I will be sending you my address in lieu of having to bake these myself....Remember send early to beat the holiday rush!!!

floodcitygirl
12-15-2006, 05:47 PM
OMG.......made a batch of these last night (it made 3 gift bags). My husband said they were beyond incredibly good!! I will be making another batch this weekend.........So then I should be expecting mine at the game on Sunday??? :cheers:

lamberts-lost-tooth
12-15-2006, 05:53 PM
So then I should be expecting mine at the game on Sunday??? :cheers:

Hey!!!! Quit cutting in line!!!:flap: ...I asked first:wink02:

floodcitygirl
12-15-2006, 06:04 PM
Hey!!!! Quit cutting in line!!!:flap: ...I asked first:wink02:Give it up. We CincySteeler babes stick together! :jammin:

stillers4me
12-15-2006, 06:29 PM
Show up at Martino's @ 12:30 on Sunday, LLT.........then you can taste some of FCG's!!!

floodcitygirl
12-15-2006, 07:01 PM
Show up at Martino's @ 12:30 on Sunday, LLT.........then you can taste some of FCG's!!!First LLT, you'll notice, that I'LL have some. Secondly, I wouldn't bet on me sharing. :headbutt: :grin:

lamberts-lost-tooth
12-16-2006, 08:28 AM
First LLT, you'll notice, that I'LL have some. Secondly, I wouldn't bet on me sharing. :headbutt: :grin:

OHHHH.....thats fine....:crying02: no ...really....I mean....I dont need certain things like cashews....and friends:crying01:

(If the sympathy angle works correctly..I should have a bag in the mail before the day is done:thmbup:)

floodcitygirl
12-16-2006, 09:37 AM
OHHHH.....thats fine....:crying02: no ...really....I mean....I dont need certain things like cashews....and friends:crying01:

(If the sympathy angle works correctly..I should have a bag in the mail before the day is done:thmbup:)Oh yeah...that'll work. Like I'd give up food for you???!!! :rofl:

lamberts-lost-tooth
12-16-2006, 09:57 AM
Oh yeah...that'll work. Like I'd give up food for you???!!! :rofl:

..Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants don't help.:banging:

floodcitygirl
12-16-2006, 10:20 AM
..Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants don't help.:banging:Rocketship underpants that you actually consider to be "lucky"???? Boa's???? Tutu's????? Just a thought to be helpful.....maybe a vacation is in order....maybe a long one???? :hunch: :yep:

lamberts-lost-tooth
12-16-2006, 10:50 AM
Rocketship underpants that you actually consider to be "lucky"???? Boa's???? Tutu's????? Just a thought to be helpful.....maybe a vacation is in order....maybe a long one???? :hunch: :yep:

OHHHH...you have NO idea....I have two big vacations scheduled for next year....one a relaxing beach getaway in March...and the other a Gettysburgh/Washington DC family vacation in late May early June

...and your changing the subject...SHARE...YOUR...CASHEWS...YOU...SCROOGE.. .(this is the season of giving ya know:smile: )

floodcitygirl
12-16-2006, 03:19 PM
OHHHH...you have NO idea....I have two big vacations scheduled for next year....one a relaxing beach getaway in March...and the other a Gettysburgh/Washington DC family vacation in late May early June

...and your changing the subject...SHARE...YOUR...CASHEWS...YOU...SCROOGE.. .(this is the season of giving ya know:smile: )I think the idea of you believing that you have "lucky rocketship underpants" IS the subject....and give it up....I don't share cashews. And BTW, that's Ms. Scrooge to you. :flap:

meanjoecoop
12-16-2006, 06:11 PM
I'll trade ya a fancy pair of flashing earrings for some...

http://www.flashingblinkylights.com/stores_app/images/images_127/PittsburghSteelers.gif

stillers4me
12-16-2006, 06:17 PM
I've never been so popular.............

floodcitygirl
12-16-2006, 10:35 PM
I'll trade ya a fancy pair of flashing earrings for some...

http://www.flashingblinkylights.com/stores_app/images/images_127/PittsburghSteelers.gifYou wouldn't be trying to bribe me now, would ya??? Hmmmm..... :tap:

floodcitygirl
12-17-2006, 10:22 PM
Ok. You all think that you've had cashews before.....nope...until you've had these...you've never had them. Thanks Stillers....sooooo yummy!!! :cheers:

stillers4me
12-17-2006, 10:33 PM
:hug: You're welcome!!

lamberts-lost-tooth
12-18-2006, 05:53 AM
Ok. You all think that you've had cashews before.....nope...until you've had these...you've never had them. Thanks Stillers....sooooo yummy!!! :cheers:

...and still no cashews...gonna have to rethink the whole "luckiness" of the underpants.:tap:

floodcitygirl
12-18-2006, 08:13 AM
...and still no cashews...gonna have to rethink the whole "luckiness" of the underpants.:tap:Oh all right...geesh what a whiner! Get me that pic with the boa and we can talk. :wink02: :sofunny:

meanjoecoop
12-18-2006, 09:00 AM
You wouldn't be trying to bribe me now, would ya??? Hmmmm..... :tap:

What you got to trade??? Cashews are sounding pretty good right now.

floodcitygirl
12-18-2006, 09:36 AM
What you got to trade??? Cashews are sounding pretty good right now.CASHEWS buddy! I got cashews!!!! I'm sure that's what you're lookin for. :smile:

meanjoecoop
12-18-2006, 10:44 AM
CASHEWS buddy! I got cashews!!!! I'm sure that's what you're lookin for. :smile:

Are they stillers4me's famous recipie??? I thought she was makin'em?

No store bought allowed! :nono:

floodcitygirl
12-18-2006, 10:51 AM
Are they stillers4me's famous recipie??? I thought she was makin'em?

No store bought allowed! :nono:Yep....gotta keep up Meanie. I was already gifted with a nice big bag of them. Mmmmm...they sure are good! :grin:

meanjoecoop
12-18-2006, 10:53 AM
Yep....gotta keep up Meanie. I was already gifted with a nice big bag of them. Mmmmm...they sure are good! :grin:

I want fresh...no re-gifting!

floodcitygirl
12-18-2006, 11:39 AM
I want fresh...no re-gifting!I'm thinking beggars can't be choosers..... And who said anything about regifting????? I WAS only considering sharing one with you!

meanjoecoop
12-18-2006, 11:52 AM
I'm thinking beggars can't be choosers..... And who said anything about regifting????? I WAS only considering sharing one with you!

Im not a beggar Im a barterer! Remember I got the Bling baby!

http://www.flashingblinkylights.com/stores_app/images/images_127/PittsburghSteelers.gif

floodcitygirl
12-18-2006, 12:01 PM
Im not a beggar Im a barterer! Remember I got the Bling baby!

http://www.flashingblinkylights.com/stores_app/images/images_127/PittsburghSteelers.gifYeah...but I'm thinking that you'll give those to me anyway....somehow I just don't think they'll do as much for you! :tap: :smile:

meanjoecoop
12-18-2006, 12:07 PM
Yeah...but I'm thinking that you'll give those to me anyway....somehow I just don't think they'll do as much for you! :tap: :smile:

I got all the time in the world. Now, go make me some cashews!!! :wink02:

floodcitygirl
12-18-2006, 12:22 PM
I got all the time in the world. Now, go make me some cashews!!! :wink02:So then I'll take that as an I'm right. :smile:

meanjoecoop
12-19-2006, 07:59 PM
So WHO has them? Where are DEY? :wink02:

stillers4me
12-19-2006, 08:02 PM
Santa may be sending an elf over to your house...........

meanjoecoop
12-19-2006, 08:12 PM

:thumbsup: Not this guy I hope! :troll:

floodcitygirl
12-19-2006, 10:52 PM
So WHO has them? Where are DEY? :wink02:Well I know that I have some! I guess that means ME DEY!!! :banana:

meanjoecoop
12-20-2006, 04:37 PM
Well I know that I have some! I guess that means ME DEY!!! :banana:

Yes...you are nuts! :screwy: :wink02:

floodcitygirl
12-20-2006, 04:53 PM
Yes...you are nuts! :screwy: :wink02:Jealousy will get you no where. :smile:

meanjoecoop
12-22-2006, 04:30 PM

:jumper: WOW! They are so good! Those cashews are something I like to call "a little piece of heaven". :angel:

Thank you!!! and thanks for such a big bag of 'em as well! :thmbup: YOU ROCK GIRL. cya Sunday!

stillers4me
12-22-2006, 05:33 PM
You're welcome!! My Cincy Steeler buddies deserve the best. I hope you saved some for your SteelerBabe!!

:grouphug:

lamberts-lost-tooth
12-23-2006, 08:27 AM
You're welcome!! My Cincy Steeler buddies deserve the best. I hope you saved some for your SteelerBabe!!

:grouphug:

:crying01:

floodcitygirl
12-23-2006, 10:20 AM
:crying01:Geesh! Alright ya big baby! All I asked for was a pic with a boa???!!! In the Spirit of Christmas, I'll plan on bringing you some.....as soon as I get that invite to the Super Bowl Party with the jumbo-tron...Stillers too. And don't EVER try to come between Steeler-Sistas again!!!!! :wantsome:

lamberts-lost-tooth
12-23-2006, 01:38 PM
Geesh! Alright ya big baby! All I asked for was a pic with a boa???!!! In the Spirit of Christmas, I'll plan on bringing you some.....as soon as I get that invite to the Super Bowl Party with the jumbo-tron...Stillers too. And don't EVER try to come between Steeler-Sistas again!!!!! :wantsome:

LOL...I think that the problem wasnt my coming between Steeler-Sistahs...as much as coming between Steeler-Sistahs and their snacks!!!:sofunny:

meanjoecoop
12-23-2006, 07:58 PM
WARNING - Do not eat 1/2 a pound of these in one sitting. :ididwhat:

floodcitygirl
12-23-2006, 08:54 PM
LOL...I think that the problem wasnt my coming between Steeler-Sistahs...as much as coming between Steeler-Sistahs and their snacks!!!:sofunny:Either one of those can definately cause BIG problems!!! :pin:

I notice that we still have no invite????.....hmmmmmm....???? :tap:

lamberts-lost-tooth
12-24-2006, 06:08 AM
Either one of those can definately cause BIG problems!!! :pin:

I notice that we still have no invite????.....hmmmmmm....???? :tap:

Flood you know you have an open invite...you and Stillers4me can sit back and I will wait on both of ya hand and foot. Watch the Game and Ill make the rounds supplying everyone with snacks and drinks....(we usually do Subs on Sunday afternoon...and Hot cider later in the evening...:smile: )

stillers4me
12-24-2006, 08:08 AM
Flood you know you have an open invite...you and Stillers4me can sit back and I will wait on both of ya hand and foot. Watch the Game and Ill make the rounds supplying everyone with snacks and drinks....(we usually do Subs on Sunday afternoon...and Hot cider later in the evening...:smile: )

Now that's more like it!! :cheers:
Cashews for everybody!

floodcitygirl
12-24-2006, 09:28 AM
Flood you know you have an open invite...you and Stillers4me can sit back and I will wait on both of ya hand and foot. Ahhhhhh....music to my ears. Ok....double batch of cashews for you! :thmbup: