PDA

View Full Version : The Magic one has arrived!

Rush58
08-01-2005, 05:10 PM
The magic one waves and says hi to all the new board members. :D I was actually one of the 1st people to register, but somehow my old username must have been deleted. Anyhow, I am glad to see this board is growing and switched to the php. I've been in Florence, Italy for the past 2 months (college student), but I have been lurking from time to time.

BlitzburghRockCity
08-01-2005, 05:10 PM
Welcome back!! post away and have fun, there's lots to talk about these days.

SteelR1
08-01-2005, 05:16 PM
The magic one waves and says hi to all the new board members. :D I was actually one of the 1st people to register, but somehow my old username must have been deleted. Anyhow, I am glad to see this board is growing and switched to the php. I've been in Florence, Italy for the past 2 months (college student), but I have been lurking from time to time.

Hello, my brother is in Italy right now at Aviano AB. He has told me a million stories about that place, sure hope one day I can visit. Sounds awesome over there...

Rush58
08-01-2005, 05:28 PM
Hello, my brother is in Italy right now at Aviano AB. He has told me a million stories about that place, sure hope one day I can visit. Sounds awesome over there...

The food is unbelievable over there! LOL

Rush58
08-01-2005, 05:29 PM
Welcome back!! post away and have fun, there's lots to talk about these days.

I am glad to be back! :) Go Steelers!

Prosdo
08-01-2005, 05:38 PM
Welcome back TheMagicofBigBen! Hope you enjoy the boards! :sign01:

bigbensgirl7
08-04-2005, 11:43 AM
Welcome back...My mom just got back from Italy...she had a blast!