PDA

View Full Version : My future prediction for Ben!

A.M.
12-14-2006, 10:14 PM
Alright the Steelers are basically going to bust a New England Patriots. Win a SB and not make the playoffs (we can only pray they do) BUT then they're going to for an amazing run! Next year I predict Ben will be the comeback player of the year. But it's just a though:tt02:

kyflash15
12-14-2006, 10:53 PM
I agree i think the team is gonna come in fired up next year...ben will be amazing next year... he has a bad year behind him, and now he can move on and become the qb that we all know he is.

SwedishSteeler
12-14-2006, 11:06 PM
No. He has not had a bad year behind him. The year is still ongoing...please dont laydown until the fat bitch sings.

stillers4me
12-14-2006, 11:16 PM
Revenge Tour 2007..........starring Big Ben Roethlisbergher.

A.M.
12-14-2006, 11:20 PM
No. He has not had a bad year behind him. The year is still ongoing...please dont laydown until the fat bitch sings.

That's my message in my video at the end...it's under the MEDIA forum.

Preacher
12-14-2006, 11:29 PM
No. He has not had a bad year behind him. The year is still ongoing...please dont laydown until the fat b***h sings.

His inteception to touchdown ration makes his year a bad year... PERIOD

19ward86
12-15-2006, 09:07 AM
im tired of bad stories and statements about ben, i cant wait till he shuts them up next year.

coachspeak33
12-15-2006, 09:18 AM
Say what you want about Ben... but nobody can deny his toughness, mentally and physically, and nobody can question his moxy and ability to rise to the occasion.

I anticipate continued growth and development from Ben next year

Big D
12-15-2006, 09:25 AM
I think he hasnt got the coaching backing that he has recieved in the past either. I dont think any coach in the steeler orgainzation has given there 100%

coachspeak33
12-15-2006, 09:28 AM
they havent ..... and that is representative of very un-steeler-like instability ...... and it all starts at the top of the coaching tree..... (cough, cough)..... "Mr. Cowher, is there anything you would like to share with the restt of the class?"

Big D
12-15-2006, 09:31 AM
they havent ..... and that is representative of very un-steeler-like instability ...... and it all starts at the top of the coaching tree..... (cough, cough)..... "Mr. Cowher, is there anything you would like to share with the restt of the class?"

the one thing i want to throw out there is that i'm very grateful what Bill Cowher has done for this organization the past 15 years. The way he has conducted himself this year has been very disapointing.

coachspeak33
12-15-2006, 09:38 AM
agreed .... i have said before and i will say it again.... i am not a bill-hater..... i am a bill-disappointed-er.....

i hate to see a good legacy tarnished..... kinda like the frustration for green bay fans when they watch some 40 yr old QB go out and throw 30 int's in a season..... except this 40 yr old QB is the all-time face of the franchise and "arguably" the greatest QB ever

they dont hate Bret in GB.... but disappointed???? You bet!

Big D
12-15-2006, 09:40 AM
Exactly. It's like watching Michael Jordan play for the wizards. Sometimes change is a good thing. You have to wonder if this forum was around when chuck knoll was considering retirement what some of the responses would be

Tankus_Maximus
12-15-2006, 10:50 AM
2007: The ROETHLISBURGER STRIKES BACK!!

This is the pivotal part of the trilogy where Big Ben reveals the secret we've known all along....he is the NFL's Daddy.

Think they can get him a cape & yellow lightsaber? Lord knows he's already had enough surgery & construction to his grill to get him the Vader helmet!

tony hipchest
12-15-2006, 11:32 AM
2007: The ROETHLISBURGER STRIKES BACK!!

This is the pivotal part of the trilogy where Big Ben reveals the secret we've known all along....he is the NFL's Daddy.

Think they can get him a cape & yellow lightsaber? Lord knows he's already had enough surgery & construction to his grill to get him the Vader helmet!does he get the bionic glove back?

NV STEELERS 723
12-15-2006, 01:26 PM
STEELERS are def better next year...this year has been distracting to say the least...BC, Ben's health, life after Jerome....

Whether BC comes back or not ( and I hope he does ) next year will find us w/ a Head Coach the players know will be around for the awhile, and Ben will achieve some much needed rest...

We have all the tools to make another SB run... Young QB,RB,WR.TE - a Stingy STEELER D!

stlrtruck
12-15-2006, 02:01 PM
I just can't wait for Ben's Revenge when he shuts up all these bungles, clowns, and ratbirds fans continually stating that Ben is overrated.

A.M.
12-15-2006, 03:18 PM
I just can't wait for Ben's Revenge when he shuts up all these bungles, clowns, and ratbirds fans continually stating that Ben is overrated.

Well who ever said that needs to be shot. He has leadership on that team to lead an army. He takes the game and gives it his all. He doesn't care down 99-0 he is still going to come out firing and trying to get his team up!

Livinginthe past
12-15-2006, 04:52 PM
Well who ever said that needs to be shot. He has leadership on that team to lead an army. He takes the game and gives it his all. He doesn't care down 99-0 he is still going to come out firing and trying to get his team up!

Hey AM,

You spend alot of time around guns by any chance? :wink02:

NM

sumo
12-15-2006, 04:55 PM
Hey AM,

NM

:m16: :m16: :m16: :rocket: :ak47:

PAMillerGrrl83
12-15-2006, 10:37 PM
Bens gonna come back next year and shut every hater up for good.

Ben6623
12-15-2006, 11:00 PM
guys im sorry but I dont think we'll be good next year im sorry. Now Im a HUGE steeler fan dont get me wrong but I think without Cowhers passion to win anymore (if he stays) we'll be the same as this year. Ben get hurts ALL THE TIME what makes you think he wont next year.

Trust me I want to see the Steeler win too but I dont see it happening next year.

Tankus_Maximus
12-15-2006, 11:17 PM
guys im sorry but I dont think we'll be good next year im sorry. Now Im a HUGE steeler fan dont get me wrong but I think without Cowhers passion to win anymore (if he stays) we'll be the same as this year. Ben get hurts ALL THE TIME what makes you think he wont next year.

Trust me I want to see the Steeler win too but I dont see it happening next year.

Ben's been gettin hurt because he's been gettin knocked on his ass! Which leads us to the more pressing matter....the Hogs. Faneca & Smith are locks, and potential pro-bowlers...Simmons & Starks have seen better days..and I think Hartings is on his last legs. Kemoeatu should fill in, perhaps even surpass Simmons...but we're gonna need an OT asap!

Keep Ben off his back, and ya've got a good chance of winning.

Big D
12-16-2006, 09:23 AM

I couldnt disagree with you more. Ben gets hurt all the time? Really? how many games has he missed this year? Cowher wont be back so that shouldnt be a concern either. And we are going to be positioned in the draft pretty good come april so I see us getting another missing piece of the puzzle. Ben has alot to prove next year. I believe he is going to come out firing in every game. Makes you wonder how many pats fans were thinking like you in 2002

siss
12-16-2006, 02:05 PM
2007 will be the year of Ben Roethlisberger!

3 Reasons!

1. Ben wont be coming back from a life threatening accident next year!

2. Ben is a winner and he wont settle for not making the playoffs again.

3. He'll have the whole 7 thing working for him

Busforever
12-16-2006, 03:41 PM
I agree, Big Ben will be better than ever next year, because 2006 is a real good experience for him. He always said he wanted to throw more, and the coaching staff put responsibilities on his shoulders. Even with this bad luck and a scary offseason, they gave him the keys. And our QB is learning how to drive, in all circumstances. A QB has to know how to play and lead the team in every kind of game, even if he is sick, even if he is in pain, even if the running game isn't working.

I think Cowher wanted to give Big Ben a lesson, and challenged him: "are you ready to be a franchise QB in this league"? Big Ben responded. The result is that Roethliberger knows he is tough, he is proving that his performances aren't consequences of a good casting surounding him. And he probably gained more respect from his teammates.

2006 is a good year for Roethlisberger, if you look ahead.

A.M.
12-17-2006, 05:28 PM
Hey AM,

NM

Maybe...lol, I didn't even notice that I had said it like that.

clevestinks
12-18-2006, 10:55 AM
Ben has not played well at times. But I do not think that his play has been bad enough to justify a comeback year. Besides when we make the playoffs this season all will be fogotten.

ARKIESTEEL
12-18-2006, 11:09 AM
I hope our run game is so good that we dont realy need to worry about how good or bad Ben is. Just let him throw like 15 or so a game to keep the defense honest:thumbsup:

A.M.
12-18-2006, 06:13 PM

wow dude I'm sorry...BUT HOW THE HELL are the steelers NOT going to be good next year!? If Ben can stay healthy...SUPERBOWL 42 here we come. That has really been our only weakness. I mean look at it we struggled with the Jags because Ben was sick and he had a temp of 103 or 102. H e was messed up and couldn't get it going. We lost to the Raiders because he was recovering from a concussion from the Falcons, and look at how well he did against them. Ok sorry you just don't know what you're talking about. Ben+Healthy=SUPERBOWL!:dang:

iloveben7
12-18-2006, 06:53 PM
Ben hasn't had a bad year, he's just had to suffer a lot-motorcycle accident, appendectomy and a concussion. Ben is a fighter just like his 52 teammates. Ben has gone over 3,000 yards for the first time in his career and Ben is on his way to the Hall of Fame!!

A.M.
12-18-2006, 11:58 PM
wow I didn't know he went over 3000 yards

1fastprototype
12-19-2006, 12:46 AM
why all the talk of next year? This year is not over yet. Things keep fallin in place to make a run for the playoffs. We are hot right now. The D has given up 13 points in the last 3 games and we have won 5 out of six since being 2-6. I see the same people now that were bashing this team last year at 7-5 looking towards next year and you call yourself diehard fans. How about a little support even when things are not the best. Would you rather be a Bears fan going down the stretch limping around bearly beating teams that will be drafting all the top pics next year? I religiously wear Ohio State clothing on Saturdays and Steelers on Sundays no matter what just like I have been dressed since I was 2 years old 38 years ago.

GO STEELERS this year.

clevestinks
12-19-2006, 11:42 AM
guys im sorry but I dont think we'll be good next year im sorry.

Trust me I want to see the Steeler win too but I dont see it happening next year.:blah: :blah: :blah:

I don`t trust any thing that you write. Every thread and post that you reply to is negative. You cannot be a Steelers fan. Your a puke! I think your just trying to be trouble. I wish you daddy would take your computer from you. Please go away! Please.

iloveben7
12-19-2006, 06:33 PM

And you call yourself a Steeler fan while giving up on your team? Ben only got hurt once this year during a game and it was because the O-line wasn't blocking!! Ben is going to be AMAZING next year. The Steelers Nation already knows it, but now the whole world will know!!

iloveben7
12-19-2006, 06:37 PM

yeah they said it on KDKA on Sunday

iloveben7
12-19-2006, 06:38 PM
PITTSBURGH'S GOING TO SUPERBOWL XLI!!!

Stillers43
12-19-2006, 06:42 PM
It would be nice to see a run like the Patriots and Brady! Big Ben can do it! I would like to see a solid OT in the draft to help protect him.

A.M.
12-19-2006, 07:25 PM
It would be nice to see a run like the Patriots and Brady! Big Ben can do it! I would like to see a solid OT in the draft to help protect him.

I'm telling you it's gonna happen

Ben6623
12-20-2006, 04:06 PM
ok first im not giving up on this team i am a die hard Steeler fan. If someone would have said that we were gonna be 7-7 at this point you wouldnt believe them (i wouldnt of either).

I do agree if Ben stays healthy then we go to the Super Bowl but last year we almost didnt make the playoffs because Ben was hurt, 2004 he got hurt against the Ravens. This year he got hurt and all of shit happened to him. I know that its because of the Oline and it is but unless a couple of the oline will retire we'll have the same oline.

I want to see the Steelers win as much as the next guy but Im just voicing my opnion. No reason to attack me.

Black@Gold Forever32
12-20-2006, 04:12 PM

Thats only the 7th time in a Steelers history that a QB threw for 3,000 yards in a season.

Terry Bradshaw did it twice. Kordell Stewart did it twice. Neil O'Donnell, Tommy Maddox and now Ben Roethlisberger have did once.

A.M.
12-20-2006, 07:10 PM
thats too cool. Well that number is going to drop dramatically next year lol.

clevestinks
12-20-2006, 07:11 PM
Thats only the 7th time in a Steelers history that a QB threw for 3,000 yards in a season.

Terry Bradshaw did it twice. Kordell Stewart did it twice. Neil O'Donnell, Tommy Maddox and now Ben Roethlisberger have did once.

Maddox, didnt he actually throw for 2131 yards, and the other 869 yards were returns of ints.? LOl

iloveben7
12-21-2006, 08:18 PM

That's cool!! Hopefully Ben can continue to throw 3,000+ yards for the rest of his career which will hopefully end in Pittsburgh!!