PDA

View Full Version : Thought this was interesting

lamberts-lost-tooth
12-15-2006, 09:32 AM
This may have come up before in a trivia thread....but the other night I was playing Sports 'Scene It'...and the question was..."What is the only franchise to win a Superbowl with a team whose entire roster never played for another team?" Of course the answer was our beloved Steelers (or I wouldnt have cared)...and yes...I got the answer totally....WRONG!...(I was thinking more in line with the 1st Superbowl winner...I KNOW...that doesnt make sense, but I was under INCREDIBLE pressure to beat my brothers at this game!!!
Just thought that little fact was just another claim to fame to add to our teams beloved resume'!!!

Big D
12-15-2006, 09:33 AM
This may have come up before in a trivia thread....but the other night I was playing Sports 'Scene It'...and the question was..."What is the only franchise to win a Superbowl with a team whose entire roster never played for another team?" Of course the answer was our beloved Steelers (or I wouldnt have cared)...and yes...I got the answer totally....WRONG!...(I was thinking more in line with the 1st Superbowl winner...I KNOW...that doesnt make sense, but I was under INCREDIBLE pressure to beat my brothers at this game!!!
Just thought that little fact was just another claim to fame to add to our teams beloved resume'!!!

so what was the right answer?

lamberts-lost-tooth
12-15-2006, 09:43 AM
so what was the right answer?

Just thought that little fact was just another claim to fame to add to our teams beloved resume'!

Big D
12-15-2006, 09:45 AM
Just thought that little fact was just another claim to fame to add to our teams beloved resume'!

my bad for skimming

lamberts-lost-tooth
12-15-2006, 09:47 AM
my bad for skimming

LOL...no problem...I'm the one who read the word tornado as torpedo for two days!!!..We have all done it