PDA

View Full Version : "Salt and Pepper"

tony hipchest
12-15-2006, 11:21 AM
anyone remember the sack tandem of kevin green and lamar lathon? (he sure fell off the map about as quick as greg lloyd). that was some great football for 1 year.

i dont know about you but i was definitely a fan of the old, "new" panthers when they were the steelers nfc sister team. dom capers, barry foster, etc.

to watch them essentially put a nail in the coffin of the dallas cowboys so called "dynasty" was great.

i rarely pull for an nfc team in the SB, but i definitely pulled for them the year they made it.

now lets go kill em!

SCSTILLER
12-15-2006, 11:54 AM
Funny thing about the Panthers and the Carolina's is there are not that many Panthers fans in the Carolina's. I have family in Charlotte I go to see sometimes and I see more Steelers plates, stickers, flags, etc. on cars than Panthers stuff. I do like Carolina though, but must agree, we MUST kill them sunday!

Big D
12-15-2006, 12:47 PM
anyone remember the sack tandem of kevin green and lamar lathon? (he sure fell off the map about as quick as greg lloyd). that was some great football for 1 year.

i dont know about you but i was definitely a fan of the old, "new" panthers when they were the steelers nfc sister team. dom capers, barry foster, etc.

to watch them essentially put a nail in the coffin of the dallas cowboys so called "dynasty" was great.

i rarely pull for an nfc team in the SB, but i definitely pulled for them the year they made it.

now lets go kill em!

Whats weird about this post is the other night I was watching the 95 steelers, colts afc championship game. I sat there missing the fire cowher used to have as well enjoying watching kevin greene, greg lloyd and neil o'donnell. those were the days

NV STEELERS 723
12-15-2006, 01:41 PM
Whats weird about this post is the other night I was watching the 95 steelers, colts afc championship game. I sat there missing the fire cowher used to have as well enjoying watching kevin greene, greg lloyd and neil o'donnell. those were the days

Oh MY!! I have that game on VHS...I watched it last year during our playoff run...Remember Greg Lloyd saying the "F" word on Live TV during the trophy presentation?????????

Big D
12-15-2006, 01:45 PM
since i'm only 25 that is the first super bowl team I remeber watching. Its unfortunate larry brown was neil o'donnells favorite wr in the superbowl

MACH1
12-15-2006, 05:16 PM
since i'm only 25 that is the first super bowl team I remeber watching. Its unfortunate larry brown was neil o'donnells favorite wr in the superbowl

Thanks for the reminder, I had that blocked out of memory. :sofunny:

Big D
12-15-2006, 05:23 PM
Thanks for the reminder, I had that blocked out of memory. :sofunny:

sorry for being insensitive