PDA

View Full Version : VICK A RB.

NV STEELERS 723
12-15-2006, 04:01 PM
Jim Rome talked about a report that Vick will switch to RB... Vick had a reply that he wasn't a RB, and that he passes the ball...

Then why is he near 1,000 yards rushing in the NFC RB Leaders ???????????

He burned us w/ his arm, but I still think he is a "glorified Kordell Stewart"...Vick is not a QB, and Atlanta should put him in the backfield...its not like he doesn't know the plays!

I think he'd be a pretty good NFL RB...

Big D
12-15-2006, 04:04 PM
Jim Rome talked about a report that Vick will switch to RB... Vick had a reply that he wasn't a RB, and that he passes the ball...

Then why is he near 1,000 yards rushing in the NFC RB Leaders ???????????

He burned us w/ his arm, but I still think he is a "glorified Kordell Stewart"...Vick is not a QB, and Atlanta should put him in the backfield...its not like he doesn't know the plays!

I think he'd be a pretty good NFL RB...

As i've said many time. Ron Mexico is the most overrated player in the nfl. If the falcons let Schaub walk will be a major mistake

Livinginthe past
12-15-2006, 04:06 PM
Im not sure how or why the media keep projecting Mike Vick as a RB - the runs gets are the result of his pace and elusiveness on broken plays - not too many of the plays are designed that way.

Vick has way too much of an ego to become a RB - and who's to say he has the muscle mass required to be an RB who hits the LOS where the LBers are actually waiting for him - he would be worn down in no time at all.

To succeed Vick needs a passing game that is designed around WR's running deep patterns (one that could actually catch might help) and where he can check off to the run if he needs to.

I think he has spent way too much time in offenses that rely on touch and timing - attributes that Vick doesnt have in great quantities.

NM