PDA

View Full Version : HELP ME NAME MY BEAR.....

Maidenarcher
12-15-2006, 06:56 PM
ALRIGHT...I KNOW THIS IS CORNY, BUT WHO CARES!
I DON'T KNOW IF ANY OF YOU KNOW ABOUT THOSE BUILD A BEAR STORES.ANYWAY, I MY HUSBAND ORDERED ME A STEELERS OUTFIT WITH MY LAST NAME EMBROIDERED ON THE BACK. TONIGHT I AM GOING TO PICK OUT THE BEAR AND HAVE HIM STUFFED.....SO, I HAVE TO NAME THIS BEAR.....DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY IDEAS?
PEOPLE WITH RETARDED ANSWERS NEED NOT RESPOND.....THIS IS SERIOUS....(LAUGHING)...BY THE WAY, THE BEAR'S LAST NAME IS ELLIOTT.

tony hipchest
12-15-2006, 07:00 PM
bill

bill elliot

PAMillerGrrl83
12-15-2006, 10:50 PM
Ben Elliot:D.

HometownGal
12-16-2006, 12:43 PM
Elliott XL - in remembrance of our wild ride to victory in SB XL! :tt02:

Maiden - when you get your Bear all done, I'd love to see a pic! :smile:

lamberts-lost-tooth
12-16-2006, 03:57 PM
ALRIGHT...I KNOW THIS IS CORNY, BUT WHO CARES!
I DON'T KNOW IF ANY OF YOU KNOW ABOUT THOSE BUILD A BEAR STORES.ANYWAY, I MY HUSBAND ORDERED ME A STEELERS OUTFIT WITH MY LAST NAME EMBROIDERED ON THE BACK. TONIGHT I AM GOING TO PICK OUT THE BEAR AND HAVE HIM STUFFED.....SO, I HAVE TO NAME THIS BEAR.....DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY IDEAS?
PEOPLE WITH RETARDED ANSWERS NEED NOT RESPOND.....THIS IS SERIOUS....(LAUGHING)...BY THE WAY, THE BEAR'S LAST NAME IS ELLIOTT.

Axel Elliot...Axel (XL?)

Maidenarcher
12-16-2006, 08:11 PM
Axel Elliot...Axel (XL?)

That is too funny....Because, I was thinking about calling him that earlier today.......

Maidenarcher
12-16-2006, 08:15 PM
OK, IT'S OFFICIAL...THE BEAR HAS A NAME....BENJAMIN AXEL ELLIOTT.

AND HOMETOWNGAL I WILL TRY TO SEND OUT A PICTURE SOMETIME NEXT WEEK...HE REALLY IS CUTE......

PisnNapalm
12-16-2006, 08:22 PM
Elliot phone home.

HometownGal
12-16-2006, 09:57 PM

AND HOMETOWNGAL I WILL TRY TO SEND OUT A PICTURE SOMETIME NEXT WEEK...HE REALLY IS CUTE......

Great! I'll look forward to seeing the little guy!

lamberts-lost-tooth
12-17-2006, 05:26 AM

Why do I feel that I just became the Godfather to a stuffed toy?:smile:

Let me know when the little guy graduates High school...I have opened a College savings account for him!:thumbsup: