PDA

View Full Version : Patriots Seymour Ends Holdout

Dirtywater
08-02-2005, 12:03 AM
Seymour has agreed to a raise for this season and an extention later. He will be in camp in a day or 2.

YES!

:cheers:

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/3854126

Prosdo
08-02-2005, 01:56 AM
Congrats DW. Good news for you guys. I would like to see Hines end the hold out soon also.

Livinginthe past
08-02-2005, 08:40 AM
This is very good news - although I gotta say at this point its still 'unconfirmed' by a corroborating report.
Despite the Steelers being a big threat I hope your situation with Ward gets sorted out too - dont want any excuses come game time ...... :blurp:

Regards

NM

Dirtywater
08-02-2005, 12:31 PM
This is very good news - although I gotta say at this point its still 'unconfirmed' by a corroborating report.
Despite the Steelers being a big threat I hope your situation with Ward gets sorted out too - dont want any excuses come game time ...... :blurp:

Regards

NM

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2122561

Nope, it's confirmed my friend. :)

Livinginthe past
08-02-2005, 01:03 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2122561

Nope, it's confirmed my friend. :)

Nice one buddy - just seen that myself, was checking in on NFL.com and ESPN every hour or so waiting for the story to appear.
Thats a nice boost for the troops....anyone would think patriots management engineered these storylines to keep momentum up...hmmmm...now theres a thought ;)

NM

Tha rock
08-02-2005, 06:41 PM
he will have to go aginst a tough robert gallery im lookin forward to it!!

BlitzburghRockCity
08-02-2005, 09:02 PM
Congrats to you all ! Good signing.

Rush58
08-03-2005, 11:55 AM
Depth is the main issue. Smart move by the Pats.

ironcitychef
08-04-2005, 05:04 PM

Regards

NM

I love how this site has evolved! Other fans even asking for "back up" stats and second sources. No fake stuff on SteelersFever baby! You guys are great. you just don't get this kinda stuff on other boards. Just plain solid.

Livinginthe past
08-04-2005, 06:19 PM
I love how this site has evolved! Other fans even asking for "back up" stats and second sources. No fake stuff on SteelersFever baby! You guys are great. you just don't get this kinda stuff on other boards. Just plain solid.

Yeah its definitely one of my favourite non-Patriots sites.

There is a nice bit of competetive edge to most discussions that, as a Pats fan, I have take seriously due our teams being so closely matched last year - this can be not the case on other sites....ie Raider sites, where alot of the talk is all smack and no facts.

Posting on here has made the pre-pre-season go a little quicker.

Regards

NM

bigbensgirl7
08-04-2005, 09:51 PM
Congrats guys!

hardwork
08-06-2005, 03:34 AM
Seymour should be moving into his prime. Smart to keep him I guess.

We'd be happy to take Ward to if you guys don't want him. lol