PDA

View Full Version : Miss USA

tony hipchest
12-16-2006, 03:37 PM
doing coke and making out with miss teen usa in public.

"thats hot"

:banana: :yeehaw: :banana:

floodcitygirl
12-16-2006, 03:58 PM
doing coke and making out with miss teen usa in public.

"thats hot"

:banana: :yeehaw: :banana:Are you sharing some kind of dream with us or did I miss something??? :hunch:

tony hipchest
12-16-2006, 04:05 PM
Are you sharing some kind of dream with us or did I miss something??? :hunch:the hottie is being stripped of her title (but not yet her winnings and crown) because of conduct unbecoming of what donald trump's competition stands for. :rolleyes:

her and her female roomates have been hitting the manhattan nightclubs pretty hard even though she is 20 and miss teen usa is 18.

sometimes dreams do come true! :banana:

:jammin: :wink02: :jammin:

floodcitygirl
12-16-2006, 04:11 PM
the hottie is being stripped of her title (but not yet her winnings and crown) because of conduct unbecoming of what donald trump's competition stands for. :rolleyes:

her and her female roomates have been hitting the manhattan nightclubs pretty hard even though she is 20 and miss teen usa is 18.

sometimes dreams do come true! :banana:

:jammin: :wink02: :jammin:I guess I did miss it. Busy time of year, you know? LOL Glad to hear that at least you're enjoying yourself! I'm guessing she'll be losing more than a few endorsements???!!!

tony hipchest
12-16-2006, 04:15 PM
I guess I did miss it. Busy time of year, you know? LOL Glad to hear that at least you're enjoying yourself! I'm guessing she'll be losing more than a few endorsements???!!!reports that she was being stripped (:naughty:hehe:banana: ) have been out for about a week. cnn covered the horrid, disgusting, details today though. :rolleyes:

floodcitygirl
12-16-2006, 04:21 PM
reports that she was being stripped (:naughty:hehe:banana: ) have been out for about a week. cnn covered the horrid, disgusting, details today though. :rolleyes:I'm sure that you must be in great distress after being subjected to all of those grisly details. :sofunny:

tony hipchest
12-16-2006, 04:28 PM
I'm sure that you must be in great distress after being subjected to all of those grisly details. :sofunny:ive seen autopsy photos with less impact.

Hines0wnz
01-02-2007, 05:13 PM
She kept her crown and what a crappy crying act she pulled....ugh. :blah:

83-Steelers-43
01-02-2007, 05:15 PM
Now we have Trump vs King Kong publicly going at it.

sumo
01-02-2007, 05:43 PM
Now we have Trump vs King Kong publicly going at it.

My money's on the Don - so far he has been stomping on Rosie - the other day I heard him "send a message" to her "life partner" - calling on her to find someone better than fat slob Rosie - anybody who picks a fight with Trump has got be insane - the guy is ruthless...

clevestinks
01-02-2007, 07:34 PM
To bad that she`s not a Steelers fan like....http://www.maximonline.com/hotties/profile.aspx?id=3774