PDA

View Full Version : Once again T.O shows how classless he is

I-Want-Troy's-Hair
12-17-2006, 12:16 AM
THey were just interviewing Deangelo Hall after the ATL/Dallas game and he said that T.O spit in his face

...then they cut to the post game interview with T.O and he said yes he spit in Hall's face because he was "bugging him and getting in his face and he kept aggravating me"

T.O = Cancer Stage 4 The guys a pig.

Cha-ching I see a fine coming. :dollar: :dollar: :dollar: :dollar: :dollar: :dollar:

klick81
12-17-2006, 02:36 AM
WTF??? That's disgusting...as far as i'm concerened (and i believe the law agrees), that's assault. Press charges on his ass.

Atlanta Dan
12-17-2006, 07:02 AM
Of course what Owens did was wrong but he also beat Hall, one of the mouthiest CBs in the league, like a rented mule in the game last night.

Would be interested to hear what Hall said to Owens to prompt Owens disgusting response.

Add Hall to the list of underperfoming players who should consider zipping the pre-game trash talk.

polamalufan43
12-17-2006, 07:07 AM
I don't care if he is one of the mouthiest corners, T.O. should be fined, after all, the NFL seems to be fining everybody for every little offense, why not add this one to their latest list?

~Polamalufan43:tt02:

Atlanta Dan
12-17-2006, 07:28 AM
I am not saying Owens should not be fined (or suspended by Parcells for a game if someone really wants to send a message).

I am just saying players like Hall talk trash 24/7 and might consider just playing the game (I include the Steelers esteemed #55 on this list).

The league has a growing probelm with the public's perception of its players and the incessant trash talking is part of it.

Jeremy
12-17-2006, 08:58 AM
TO is a disgrace to the NFL and football. He's scum who doesn't deserve the things he's been given and it shows the level that Dallas will stoop to in order to win that he's on the roster.

HometownGal
12-17-2006, 09:07 AM
I'm with the consensus here - it doesn't matter what Hall said to TO - spitting at anyone is disgusting and vile, especially in professional sports where kids look up to players as role models. Hall should have knocked his teeth down his throat for that - he could have well afforded the fine.

Atlanta Dan
12-17-2006, 09:12 AM
I agree Hall should have gone after T.O. - instead he whines to the media and expects someone else to take care of it. T.O. is a punk but Hall talks a big game but will not back it up.

SteelCityMan786
12-17-2006, 09:58 AM
Not another one. Oh well, T.O. can have a lighter wallet if he wants.

Jeremy
12-17-2006, 10:18 AM
I agree Hall should have gone after T.O. - instead he whines to the media and expects someone else to take care of it. T.O. is a punk but Hall talks a big game but will not back it up.

Hall, and the rest of the Falcons, are punks too. But that's not the point.

polamalufan43
12-17-2006, 10:21 AM
Hall, and the rest of the Falcons, are punks too. But that's not the point.

Well, the Falcons haven't had to many mishaps this year, with the exception of Vick flicking off a few people.

Jeremy
12-17-2006, 10:36 AM
This year, but the odds aren't with them going through the rest of the season without something happening.

Atlanta Dan
12-17-2006, 10:40 AM
If you have been stuck with the Falcons as your local team as long as I have (I will always be a Steelers fan first but it is not as if they have had any likeable, successful competition for my loyalty), you might agree it actually is part of the point.

Going through Jerry Glanville, Deion, Vick (flipping off the crowd several weeks ago), and Deion wannabes like Hall the Falcons has been all talk and flash without the wins for decades.

Should TO have spit on him - of course not and if parcells has any guts he will suspend TO and tell teh NFLPA to try to stop him. But do you think if TO did that to any of the Steelers that the Steeler he spit on or one of his Steeler teammates would have done nothing other than cry about it after yet another sorry performance by the Falcons defense?

I don't. Trash tallking is a joke, but if you buy the ticket you take the ride. If Hall wants to be a gangsta then be prepared to respond if someone outpunks you.

I-Want-Troy's-Hair
12-17-2006, 10:45 AM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2700089

ATLANTA -- The much-anticipated spitting match between Dallas Cowboys wide receiver Terrell Owens and Atlanta Falcons cornerback DeAngelo Hall turned into, well, a spitting match at the Georgia Dome on Saturday night.

Literally.

On the opening series of the Cowboys' 38-28 victory, while the two players jawed at each other as they left the field following a sack of Dallas quarterback Tony Romo, the controversial wide receiver spit at Hall, he confirmed during a postgame interview on the NFL Network.

Attempts to secure a transcript of the interview were unsuccessful. Owens was not asked about the incident in his interview session with the media because reporters were unaware of it. But the talkative Hall, who seems to always measure his personal stock by his performances against Owens, acknowledged that he lost some respect for the Dallas star because of the incident.

"That's like the No. 1 thing in the National Football League," Hall said. "You don't spit in another grown man's face. Hopefully, the NFL can see it and go back and watch the film just before the first punt of the game. We were kind of walking face to face, and he just hauled off and spit in my face. I lost all respect for the guy, man, after that."

The league is almost certain to review the incident, particularly given Owens' admission, and if there is video documentation, the Dallas star figures to land a five-figure fine. Game officials certainly did not see the spitting incident, since Owens was not penalized.

As expected, the tete-a-tete between Hall and Owens was one of the intriguing subplots of a game that was far more entertaining that its aesthetic shortcomings. Hall shadowed Owens all over the field for much of the game, moving from side to side based on where the Dallas wideout was aligned, for all but a handful of snaps. Ironically, one of the plays on which Hall wasn't assigned man-to-man coverage was the one on which the spitting incident occurred.

Still, the two players were close enough at the conclusion of the play to get into each other's face.

Owens caught just five passes for 69 yards, but two of his receptions were for scores, and in both cases, he beat Hall, one of the game's top coverage corners.

The first touchdown came late in the opening quarter, on second-and-goal from the 7-yard line. Romo eluded the pass rush and bought some time by rolling slightly to his left, and Hall appeared to have excellent coverage in the end zone. But as Romo unloaded toward the deep left corner, Owens used his superior size to muscle Hall off the ball, make the catch and get both feet down as he fell out of bounds. The score gave the Cowboys a 7-0 lead.

On the second score, a 51-yarder that lifted Dallas into a 21-14 lead late in the second quarter, Owens beat Hall on a double move up the left sideline. Hall clearly felt Owens was going to break his pattern into an "out" route, and the wideout instead feinted to the sideline and then bolted upfield. As has been the case so many times this season, Hall had no help over the top as safety Chris Crocker arrived too late.

Slowed by a knee injury, Hall practiced just once during the week of preparation for the key NFC game, but refused to make excuses for Owens' scores.

Said Falcons coach Jim Mora: "The second touchdown, I think DeAngelo would tell you that he guessed a little bit. The great corners in this league, sometimes they take those chances, you know? Sometimes it pays off and sometimes it doesn't. Unfortunately, it's something to learn from."

The game was, indeed, a microcosm of Hall's season. He has played steadily, but not as spectacularly as he did a year ago, and it is obvious he presses too often to make the big play. The Atlanta secondary has given up too many long passes, as evidenced by the defense's No. 31 ranking versus the pass, and Hall as tried to cover everyone's position instead of simply concentrating on his own job. He has now gone nine straight games without an interception, after having four in the first four games of the season.

Owens, on the other hand, has prospered of late, especially since Romo replaced Drew Bledsoe as Dallas' starter. He now has 77 receptions for 1,040 yards and 11 touchdowns. The 11 touchdowns mark the sixth time in 11 seasons that Owens has recorded double-digit touchdowns.

Perhaps most remarkable about the feat is that Owens has achieved it while playing much of the year with a painful finger injury.

Cowboys owner Jerry Jones revealed after the game that Owens a few weeks ago declined elective surgery to the ring finger of his right hand. It was surgery, Jones emphasized to reporters, that team doctors strongly recommended he have, essentially to repair a damaged tendon that controls the top part of the finger, above the top joint.

The tendon has split and doctors advised Owens that if he didn't have the surgery then, it would severely limit the flexibility in the finger for the rest of his life.

"He didn't want to do it, because he didn't want to have to sit out," Jones said. "He knew and understood the consequences, it was his call, and he decided to keep playing."

sumo
12-17-2006, 10:50 AM
TO and Jeremy Stevens from the Hawks are the two biggest punks in the league - you know what else they lead the league in? Dropped passes - TO is #1 and Stevens isn't too far behind...

Big D
12-17-2006, 11:16 AM
I hope the cowgirls can t.o. I think it would be very hard for him to find another job

I-Want-Troy's-Hair
12-17-2006, 11:43 AM
TO and Jeremy Stevens from the Hawks are the two biggest punks in the league - you know what else they lead the league in? Dropped passes - TO is #1 and Stevens isn't too far behind...

Oh there is a reason why TO has been dropping all those balls...straight from the mouth of the biggest TO butt licker in the Dallas organization......Jerry Jones Funny how Parcells knew nothing about the phantom ring finger :jerkit:

JONES PROPS UP OWENS

At a time when Cowboys receiver Terrell Owens is being criticized both for recent contradictory and (in our view) bizarre statements made during an ESPN interview and for spitting in the face of Falcons cornerback DeAngelo Hall, T.O.'s real boss has thrown him a bone.

After Saturday night's game, Dallas owner Jerry Jones proclaimed that Owens severed a tendon in his right ring finger a few weeks back in practice and that he declined season-ending surgery, even though (sniff) he might never have full use of the ring finger for . . . the . . . rest . . . of . . . his . . . life.

"There's no question about what he's willing to do for his team," Jones said.

"I'm doing this for the team," Owens said. "I've done it before, where I've played through injuries and put all my selfish nature and my personal stuff to the side and put the team first."

In comments that were aired on ESPN, coach Bill Parcells indicated that he wasn't aware of the injury.

The oddest aspect of this, as we see it, is the failure of Owens to mention the injury at all during his rambling, self-indulgent remarks to Michael Irvin of ESPN, in which T.O. offered up any and all possible excuses for his inability to catch and secure the football on a regular basis. A severed tendon in a finger in his right hand is a lot more plausible to us than the notion that T.O. is distracted between the lines by a snitch who is feeding bad things about him to the media.

http://www.philly.com/mld/inquirer/sports/16259923.htm

HometownGal
12-17-2006, 01:36 PM

You can add Winslow to that list, too. He's a punk ass like those other two big-mouthed schmos and drops more passes than he actually catches.

"I'm doing this for the team," Owens said. "I've done it before, where I've played through injuries and put all my selfish nature and my personal stuff to the side and put the team first."

:blah: :blah: Hark - I hear a faint sound out there. It's the teeniest, tiniest violin in the universe playing TO's tune.

Big D
12-17-2006, 02:38 PM
Oh there is a reason why TO has been dropping all those balls...straight from the mouth of the biggest TO butt licker in the Dallas organization......Jerry Jones Funny how Parcells knew nothing about the phantom ring finger :jerkit:

JONES PROPS UP OWENS

At a time when Cowboys receiver Terrell Owens is being criticized both for recent contradictory and (in our view) bizarre statements made during an ESPN interview and for spitting in the face of Falcons cornerback DeAngelo Hall, T.O.'s real boss has thrown him a bone.

After Saturday night's game, Dallas owner Jerry Jones proclaimed that Owens severed a tendon in his right ring finger a few weeks back in practice and that he declined season-ending surgery, even though (sniff) he might never have full use of the ring finger for . . . the . . . rest . . . of . . . his . . . life.

"There's no question about what he's willing to do for his team," Jones said.

In comments that were aired on ESPN, coach Bill Parcells indicated that he wasn't aware of the injury.

The oddest aspect of this, as we see it, is the failure of Owens to mention the injury at all during his rambling, self-indulgent remarks to Michael Irvin of ESPN, in which T.O. offered up any and all possible excuses for his inability to catch and secure the football on a regular basis. A severed tendon in a finger in his right hand is a lot more plausible to us than the notion that T.O. is distracted between the lines by a snitch who is feeding bad things about him to the media.

http://www.philly.com/mld/inquirer/sports/16259923.htm
of course he wont have the season ending surgery. How would the little attention ***** get publicity

fansince'76
12-17-2006, 03:08 PM
I hope the cowgirls can t.o. I think it would be very hard for him to find another job

32-year-old WR with TONS of baggage. Al Davis and Snyder would probably try to pick him up - any other team with a right mind wouldn't go near him.

stlrtruck
12-18-2006, 06:41 AM
Cha-ching I see a fine coming. :dollar: :dollar: :dollar: :dollar: :dollar: :dollar:

Why would the NFL fine TO - he didn't call anyone a "fag".

Big D
12-18-2006, 08:06 AM
32-year-old WR with TONS of baggage. Al Davis and Snyder would probably try to pick him up - any other team with a right mind wouldn't go near him.

Yeah only al davis would be dumb enough to sign the punk. I dont think joe gibbs would welcome t.o.

polamalufan43
12-18-2006, 08:45 AM
Wait, T.O. is 32? He acts like a two year old.

Infamix
12-18-2006, 09:02 AM

I agree with you that Hall has a big mouth and fails to back it up, but going after T.O. would just be stooping to T.O.'s level. I respect the fact that DeAngelo kept his calm and went on with the game.

Atlanta Dan
12-18-2006, 11:47 AM
Mike Ditka had the best suggestion - Hall did not need to take him out during the game but should have dressed quickly and met T.O. as he was exiting the vistor's locker room to settle up. Hall instead asking the league to suspend TO sounds like asking your Dad to deal with someone who stole your lunch money at school.

T.O. allegedly got his butt kicked in the Eagles locker room last year and I bet the Falcons would take up a collection for any fine Hall was assessed.

Big D
12-18-2006, 11:57 AM
Mike Ditka had the best suggestion - Hall did not need to take him out during the game but should have dressed quickly and met T.O. as he was exiting the vistor's locker room to settle up. Hall instead asking the league to suspend TO sounds like asking your Dad to deal with someone who stole your lunch money at school.

T.O. allegedly got his butt kicked in the Eagles locker room last year and I bet the Falcons would take up a collection for any fine Hall was assessed.

I heard him say that on nfl countdown and collin cowherd talk show. The only problem with that is the nfl would have suspended hall for a very lengthy amount of time. I think if the nfl does suspend t.o. for this it would be unfair considering nobody has ever got suspended for spitting

RunWillieRun
12-18-2006, 04:04 PM
Just saw on espn.com T.O. has been fined $35,000. What do you think? Too little? Too much?

I think it's about right, but would have liked to see it at $50,000.

83-Steelers-43
12-18-2006, 04:22 PM
Spit in a person's face? I would have went with game suspensions.

$35,000? Yeah, I'm sure T.O. went right home, looked under one of his couch cushions and got that change right over to the NFL. Remember, T.O. has "25 million reasons" to not really give a shit about $35,000.

T.O. proving once again how big of a piece of shit he truly is.

Big D
12-18-2006, 04:28 PM
Spit in a person's face? I would have went with game suspensions.

$35,000? Yeah, I'm sure T.O. went right home, looked under one of his couch cushions and got that change right over to the NFL. Remember, T.O. has "25 million reasons" to not really give a shit about $35,000.

T.O. proving once again how big of a piece of shit he truly is.

dan patrick had a point today about this t.o. situation. Basically he said how pointless it is to fine athletes when a 35,000 fine is like a 35 dollar fine to the average american. He said he should have been suspended which I agree with. The only reason he wasnt suspended is because romanowski and taylor werent suspended. However you would think just because of the type of shit this guy stirs up that it would be treated differently. All i want for christmas is for the cowgirls to cut t.o. after this season.

83-Steelers-43
12-18-2006, 04:38 PM
dan patrick had a point today about this t.o. situation. Basically he said how pointless it is to fine athletes when a 35,000 fine is like a 35 dollar fine to the average american. He said he should have been suspended which I agree with. The only reason he wasnt suspended is because romanowski and taylor werent suspended. However you would think just because of the type of shit this guy stirs up that it would be treated differently. All i want for christmas is for the cowgirls to cut t.o. after this season.

Patrick is spot on. Players who make T.O. type of cash don't give a damn about a fine. That's when you go after playing time. When you go after playing time, the owners (Jerry Jackass Jones) start to feel it. Example: Jerry Jones is sitting up in his little luxury box while $25 million dollars is sitting at home for four or five games after spitting in a persons face. You might think twice about bringing a bum like that around.

Granted, nobody was ever suspended for spitting in a person's face (should have been), but this is T.O. You can write a full length book on this moron's on and off the field problems. Can we start now? Better late than never when it comes to somebody spitting body fluids on another individual.

R2sojr
12-18-2006, 04:48 PM
I respect how Hall kept his composure but man that calls for an asswhoopin...im suprised Hall and someone didnt end T.O's career...that would of been the best xmas present...hes just a huge disgrace to the NFL and i cant begin to understand y he still is allowed in the NFL

83-Steelers-43
12-18-2006, 04:53 PM
i cant begin to understand y he still is allowed in the NFL

That makes two of us.

Big D
12-18-2006, 05:11 PM
Patrick is spot on. Players who make T.O. type of cash don't give a damn about a fine. That's when you go after playing time. When you go after playing time, the owners (Jerry Jackass Jones) start to feel it. Example: Jerry Jones is sitting up in his little luxury box while $25 million dollars is sitting at home for four or five games after spitting in a persons face. You might think twice about bringing a bum like that around.

Granted, nobody was ever suspended for spitting in a person's face (should have been), but this is T.O. You can write a full length book on this moron's on and off the field problems. Can we start now? Better late than never when it comes to somebody spitting body fluids on another individual.
Everything you stated patrick actually said. Can up imagine an attention wh0re like t.o. getting suspended again. How is he going to keep his name in the press. Just like when Tony Romo was getting all the press what does t.o. do to get attention tell the press he wasnt paying attention to bill parcells during a team meeting. Whats going to be great is this offseason when parcells goes up to mr jones and says its him or me.

Big D
12-18-2006, 05:13 PM
I respect how Hall kept his composure but man that calls for an asswhoopin...im suprised Hall and someone didnt end T.O's career...that would of been the best xmas present...hes just a huge disgrace to the NFL and i cant begin to understand y he still is allowed in the NFL

yeah wheres hugh douglas when you need him. I would pay good money to see that locker room ass kicking

Big D
12-18-2006, 05:14 PM
I know this would never happen but I was just thinking to myself. What would I do if the steelers ever signed t.o. What would you all do?

stillers4me
12-18-2006, 05:25 PM
I know this would never happen but I was just thinking to myself. What would I do if the steelers ever signed t.o. What would you all do?

That's just one of those things we'll never have to worry about.

Big D
12-18-2006, 05:30 PM
That's just one of those things we'll never have to worry about.

i would "accidently" overdose on pain killers... Oh wait a minute

A.M.
12-18-2006, 05:32 PM
I hate him more than Kellen Winslow...and thats saying a lot.

R2sojr
12-18-2006, 05:53 PM

Umm probably go up to Dan Rooney...shake his hand..then give him a huge kick in the nuts:yeehaw:

Infamix
12-19-2006, 06:53 AM
He's a skilled player but just has something wrong with his head. He's not committing felonies or anything.

83-Steelers-43
12-19-2006, 07:54 AM
I wonder what would happen if Joe Smith went to work one day and spit in the face of a coworker?

Big D
12-19-2006, 08:02 AM
I wonder what would happen if Joe Smith went to work one day and spit in the face of a coworker?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ejahbm2EyNA

83-Steelers-43
12-19-2006, 08:28 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ejahbm2EyNA

Thank you Big D. :toofunny:

Big D
12-19-2006, 08:30 AM
Thank you Big D. :toofunny:

No problem!!

Stillers#1
12-19-2006, 08:36 AM
hes just a huge disgrace to the NFL and i cant begin to understand y he still is allowed in the NFL

B/C the NFL is all about money, it's a business. TO puts butts in seats and eyes on TV. As uch as these guys love the game of football, you gotta remember, they got into this to turn a profit, not to lose money. Hell every week I think I see 3 new TO jerseys at the bar.

Big D
12-19-2006, 08:40 AM
B/C the NFL is all about money, it's a business. TO puts butts in seats and eyes on TV. As uch as these guys love the game of football, you gotta remember, they got into this to turn a profit, not to lose money. Hell every week I think I see 3 new TO jerseys at the bar.

i would rather put on a browns jersey then a t.o. jersey...

Stillers#1
12-19-2006, 08:45 AM
i would rather put on a browns jersey then a t.o. jersey...

You and me both, but there are planty of people out there who wear TO jerseys. Even us as Steeler fans fall into his trap, we have how many threads dedicated to TO? I personally don't know, but this is all the guy wants attention, plan and simple. Even we give him what he wants.

Big D
12-19-2006, 08:47 AM
You and me both, but there are planty of people out there who wear TO jerseys. Even us as Steeler fans fall into his trap, we have how many threads dedicated to TO? I personally don't know, but this is all the guy wants attention, plan and simple. Even we give him what he wants.

we pay him the attention the same way we pay the bungals attention. Why you ask? Because we hate him with a passion. I wouldnt piss on him if he were on fire

fansince'76
12-19-2006, 09:23 AM
I respect how Hall kept his composure but man that calls for an asswhoopin...im suprised Hall and someone didnt end T.O's career...

Either that or beat the hell out of him in the parking lot after the game.

Mosca
12-19-2006, 09:33 AM

It's because he's a train wreck. You have to watch, it's too good not to. Even on overload, it's a spectacle not to be missed.

I can't believe there's no film of this incident. If I were the producer there would be a camera dedicated to TO. You never know when he's going to melt down and produce great TV, but you know that it WILL happen, and you don't want the moment to be missed on your watch. Bad move, ESPN.

Tom

fansince'76
12-19-2006, 09:36 AM
I can't believe there's no film of this incident. If I were the producer there would be a camera dedicated to TO.

"Jackass Cam," anyone?

SteelerFanInCA
12-19-2006, 09:41 AM
A fine is not good enough. That fine is a joke and a drop in the bucket for TO. T.O needs to be benched for a game or two. That was just disgusting what he did and he deserves to get his ass beat.