PDA

View Full Version : How many sheep do I have?

lamberts-lost-tooth
12-17-2006, 06:35 AM
There once was a Bengal Fan who was very tired of jokes and insults directed at her intelligence.

So, she showered, got a make-over, bought a a Steeler jersey, got in her car, and began driving around in the country.

Suddenly, she came to a herd of sheep in the road. She stopped her car and went over to the shepherd who was tending to them.

"If I can guess the exact number of sheep here, will you let me have one?" she asked.

The shepherd, thinking this was a pretty safe bet, agreed.

"You have 171 sheep," said the Bengal fan in triumph.

Surprised, the shepherd told her to pick out a sheep of her choice.

She looked around for a while and finally found one that she really liked.

She picked it up and was petting it when the shepherd walked over to her and asked, "If I can guess which team you really cheer for, will you give me my sheep back?"

The Bengal fan thought it was only fair to let him try. "You're a Bengal Fan! Now give me back my Collie."

NV STEELERS 723
12-17-2006, 11:49 AM
loser Bengal fans!

polamalufan43
12-21-2006, 09:06 PM
Ah, the stupidity of the Bungal fans amaze me

~Polamalufan43:tt02:

Preacher
12-26-2006, 11:54 PM
Sadly, that is probably pretty accurate.

floodcitygirl
12-27-2006, 08:57 AM
I think LLT has been secretly spending time in Cincy. He knows their fans a little too well! :tap: LOL

lamberts-lost-tooth
12-27-2006, 09:03 AM
I think LLT has been secretly spending time in Cincy. He knows their fans a little too well! :tap: LOL

I sometimes volunteer at the Simian house at our zoo...it helps. Only difference I see is that one throws poop and the other throws beer bottles....(you have to figure out which one is which:flap: )

SteelCityMan786
12-27-2006, 10:10 AM
8. One for every bungal arrested. LOL.