PDA

View Full Version : From a Panthers Fan II

friendnc
12-17-2006, 05:17 PM
Now do you see why I said in my thread last week that we are a "lost" team? Soooo much talent, but going nowhere, their heads in a constant fog. Don't take me wrong. If the Panthers never win another game, I'll always be one of their die-hard fans. But there's just no heart/concentration in their game. You guys surely deserved this win. You made us pay for putting forth such a half-hearted, as any good team would. If you were in the NFC, I'd peg you guys for sure to get into the playoffs. Good luck the rest of the season, and hopefully we can get a rematch with you guys next year and a more competitive game will come of it. Peace!!!

Atlanta Dan
12-17-2006, 05:22 PM
Now do you see why I said in my thread last week that we are a "lost" team? Soooo much talent, but going nowhere, their heads in a constant fog. Don't take me wrong. If the Panthers never win another game, I'll always be one of their die-hard fans. But there's just no heart/concentration in their game. You guys surely deserved this win. You made us pay for putting forth such a half-hearted, as any good team would. If you were in the NFC, I'd peg you guys for sure to get into the playoffs. Good luck the rest of the season, and hopefully we can get a rematch with you guys next year and a more competitive game will come of it. Peace!!!

Hang in there - Steelers fans went through the same feelings the first half of the season as it was difficult to figure how a team as talented as the Steelers could go 2-6.

Both our teams are toast for this season but better luck next season.

Preacher
12-17-2006, 05:33 PM

Your talking to a fan base that endured MULTIPLE AFC Championship game losses. We understand heartache. Good luck next year!

Mosca
12-17-2006, 05:46 PM
If the Panthers never win another game, I'll always be one of their die-hard fans.

You have earned my respect forever.

Tom

stillers4me
12-17-2006, 05:48 PM
You have earned my respect forever.

Tom

Ditto. Hang in there........... :cheers:

Stlrs4Life
12-17-2006, 09:52 PM

Thanks, but I think everybody is surprised by the Panthers this season, I thought for sure it would be between them and the Seahags this year.

HometownGal
12-18-2006, 07:32 AM
Keep the faith going for next season, buddy. The Panthers, like the Steelers, have a tremendous amount of talent there. Kudos to you for staying true to your team! Best of luck to you and the Panthers next season! :cheers:

A.M.
12-18-2006, 05:22 PM
Panthers will draft a QB and will dominate the NFC, in about 2 years maybe three but next year will be like the Broncos this year I believe. I'm confident that they will pick up a QB, it would be cool if they got Troy Smith, because people are saying that he will not do so well in the NFL and teams are starting to get their QB position set and teams with bad records aren't exactly because of their QB, the Panthers are one of the few teams that are struggling at the QB position. The Lions will pick up Brady Quinn so you won't have to worry about them taking Troy. And teams that are struggling that the QB starting position have a solid young backup that will get things together. A.M. has spoken lol.

iloveben7
12-18-2006, 05:47 PM
Thanks and I wish the Panthers good luck the rest of the season as well!! Don't worry we know what you're going through with multiple devastating AFC Championship losses and a Superbowl loss!!

fansince'76
12-18-2006, 07:22 PM
Now do you see why I said in my thread last week that we are a "lost" team? Soooo much talent, but going nowhere, their heads in a constant fog.

Describes the Steelers to a tee for the majority of this season as well. Keep the faith, because the Panthers do have alot of talent and alot of good "character guys." I have heard the same out of the Panthers as I've heard from the Steelers this season - basically, nothing - nobody calling anybody else on their team out in the press, nobody criticizing the coaching staff in the press, etc. Both teams will be back next year with a vengeance. Take it easy, friendnc - I wish all non-Steeler fans posting here were as classy as you. :cheers:

ThatGuy246
12-18-2006, 07:44 PM
It isn't just the indicator of a classy fan, but also the sign of a classy person. The Panthers have tremendous potential with all that talent, and it's just a matter of time before all the elements click and they carry themselves to the big show. I have the utmost respect for John Fox, and think he's due for his moment to shine again. They're gonna be a force to be reckoned with for some time to come under his command, and though I pledge my allegiance to the Stillers, if it has to be an NFC team hoisting the Lombardi, I'd love for it to be Fox, Delhomme, and the Panthers.

You can't help but respect a classy organization, and fansince has really epitomized that. Props to him/her for representing their club so well...

-DJ

clevestinks
12-19-2006, 10:52 AM

Nice thread! I`m as shocked as everyone else when it comes to the panthers. Every year I think that they are destined to return to the big dance. Good Luck to you, and stick around!