PDA

View Full Version : DJ Gallo's advice for Bengals

RunWillieRun
12-18-2006, 01:17 PM
Here is an excerpt from DJ Gallo's "Page 2" column from ESPN.com:(http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=gallo/061218)

"Cincinnati's defense has been better in recent weeks, but there still is plenty of room for improvement. What they need to do is toughen up and make sure no one gets behind them. Those are also good rules of thumb for the Bengals when they go to prison."

:toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny:

wiqidjuggalo
12-18-2006, 02:26 PM
I cant believe he said that!!!! thats some funny shit right there!!! i about spit gatorade on my computer screen when i read that.... http://hometown.aol.com/presidentspry/images/chapelle-5fingerslap-reized.gif

Preacher
12-19-2006, 12:41 AM
Yeah... But did you see the rest of this??

8. Finally, I would like to make an offer to the Cincinnati Bengals. I read over the weekend that a sports columnist for the Fort Worth Star-Telegram bailed Quincy Carter out of jail after the former NFL quarterback was arrested for marijuana possession. That compelled me to offer to bail out any Bengals player who becomes the 10th Cincinnati player arrested this year. The team is currently stuck at eight arrests (not including the 40 or so Chris Henry got all by himself) with less than two weeks left in the year, and I think all sports fans are rooting for the Bengals to ensure their place in history with a nice double-digit haul. So that's why I want to do my part. Ten arrests by a single team is something we'd all tell our grandchildren about one day, and I would be honored if I could contribute in some way. I have only one requirement for my bail offer, however: The arrest cannot be for anything that risks the lives of any innocent parties. So DUIs are out. (Sorry, I know those are your specialty.) But there are plenty of other things you can do to get arrested. For instance, maybe one of you can force a turnover Monday night via armed robbery or something. Who knows. You're the experts on getting arrested, not me. So be creative. But get cracking, because time is short. I'll be waiting by the phone.

stillers4me
12-19-2006, 06:56 PM
Thats funny, I don't care who you are, that's funny right there.

SteelerFanInCA
12-20-2006, 11:13 AM
Yeah... But did you see the rest of this??

8. Finally, I would like to make an offer to the Cincinnati Bengals. I read over the weekend that a sports columnist for the Fort Worth Star-Telegram bailed Quincy Carter out of jail after the former NFL quarterback was arrested for marijuana possession. That compelled me to offer to bail out any Bengals player who becomes the 10th Cincinnati player arrested this year. The team is currently stuck at eight arrests (not including the 40 or so Chris Henry got all by himself) with less than two weeks left in the year, and I think all sports fans are rooting for the Bengals to ensure their place in history with a nice double-digit haul. So that's why I want to do my part. Ten arrests by a single team is something we'd all tell our grandchildren about one day, and I would be honored if I could contribute in some way. I have only one requirement for my bail offer, however: The arrest cannot be for anything that risks the lives of any innocent parties. So DUIs are out. (Sorry, I know those are your specialty.) But there are plenty of other things you can do to get arrested. For instance, maybe one of you can force a turnover Monday night via armed robbery or something. Who knows. You're the experts on getting arrested, not me. So be creative. But get cracking, because time is short. I'll be waiting by the phone.

That's fricking hilarious. :sofunny: :sofunny: