PDA

View Full Version : I had to share what I read....

clevestinks
12-19-2006, 11:59 AM
... on a brownie forum after thier loss to us.

I am in mourning over this loss. I've never really felt lower as a Browns fan.

Up until Thursday night I was in favor of giving Romeo at least another year. Now, he can't get his passionless and defeated-looking butt out the door quick enough for me.

If this is the best a 5 time Super Bowl winning Defensive Coordinator can do, it's pathetic. Romeo's lack of passion or even expression on the sidelines was more painful than what was happening on the field.

The run with Wright on 3rd and 8 in the 3rd quarter was indicative of the complete lack of imagination or creativity on offense that has plagued the Browns in the Crennel regime, and it has no sign of improving.

The losses and horrific divisional record will only continue unless the Browns get a coach who understands that you can't win unless you can dominate the line of scrimmage on both sides of the ball. The product being put on the field is quickly becoming the worst it's ever been.

Poor pitiful fools!:banging:

tony hipchest
12-19-2006, 12:04 PM
lol. thats great. i remember alot of patfans from another board saying how they would root for the brownies once crennel was hired. that bandwagon never got rollin'.

SCSTILLER
12-19-2006, 12:27 PM
I remember that feeling of watching an emotionless coach on the sidelines. Anybody else get sick to their stomach watching Cowher on the sidelines when we got demolished by the Ravens earlier this year! Third quarter, us down by alot and getting beat in all facets of the game, and Cowher standing off by himself, headset on, with a blank "don't know what to do" look on his face. I felt what that Browns fan is feeling.

RoethlisBURGHer
12-19-2006, 01:07 PM
Well,thier o-line would be better if Bentley wasn't out for the season,and probally next season...and possibly his career is over.

Why have the Steelers been such a good team?Because since 1969,the team has had only TWO HEAD COACHES.

Maybe if Cleveland would let Romeo build a team,they could get good.You won't have any success if you switch coaches every 2-3 years.

MJ5150
12-19-2006, 01:13 PM
... Poor pitiful fools!:banging:

Hey now, it was getting really bad around here after we dropped to 2-6.

-Mike

MACH1
12-19-2006, 01:20 PM
Hey now, it was getting really bad around here after we dropped to 2-6.

-Mike

Yes it was, but the only difference is were not used to being on the clowns level.:sofunny:

fansince'76
12-19-2006, 01:22 PM
Why have the Steelers been such a good team?Because since 1969,the team has had only TWO HEAD COACHES.

Not to mention good stable ownership and front office personnel that know what they're doing (unlike Detroit, among a slew of others) and allow the HC to do his job (unlike Washington, Oakland, Dallas, and again, a slew of others).

RoethlisBURGHer
12-19-2006, 01:31 PM
Not to mention good stable ownership and front office personnel that know what they're doing (unlike Detroit, among a slew of others) and allow the HC to do his job (unlike Washington, Oakland, Dallas, and again, a slew of others).

True

Big D
12-19-2006, 02:19 PM
just my opinion
Palmer fired
Davis fired
Robiske not getting a fair chance after doing a decent job as the interm
Crennel
I think ownership needs to have some accountability. i have a feeling romeo will resurface as a head coach else where and will win

augustashark
12-19-2006, 02:32 PM
You know, I did'nt expect anything different from them.

Browns = School in July!

clevestinks
12-19-2006, 04:46 PM
just my opinion
Palmer fired
Davis fired
Robiske not getting a fair chance after doing a decent job as the interm
Crennel
I think ownership needs to have some accountability. i have a feeling romeo will resurface as a head coach else where and will win

My problem with Romeo is that for one if Im starting a franchise or rebuilding, I would hire a young firey head coach. If I were to hire an older coach it would be one with alot of hc experience. Just didnt happen here????