PDA

View Full Version : Gee - Wonder Where All the Bungles Fans Are Today?

HometownGal
12-19-2006, 01:00 PM
There are several possible explanations as to why the Bungles fans around here are MIA today, including.........

------They haven't awakened from their Kool Aid hangovers yet;

------They are seeking medical treatment for the bruises they sustained as a result of the stampeding Bungles fans trying to get off the bandwagon;

------They're seeking cover from their humiliation behind Sam Adams hiney;

------Scotty beamed them back up;

Add your own. Oh where oh where can they be? :flap:

Big D
12-19-2006, 01:03 PM
There are several possible explanations as to why the Bungles fans around here are MIA today, including.........

------They haven't awakened from their Kool Aid hangovers yet;

------They are seeking medical treatment for the bruises they sustained as a result of the stampeding Bungles fans trying to get off the bandwagon;

------They're seeking cover from their humiliation behind Sam Adams hiney;

------Scotty beamed them back up;

Add your own. Oh where oh where can they be? :flap:

-------- It's visitation day in the local county jail..

MACH1
12-19-2006, 01:18 PM
Their all busy coughing up hairballs.

skidboot
12-19-2006, 01:38 PM
still doing the nasty with family members

PisnNapalm
12-19-2006, 03:04 PM
picking up their teeth after the Colts kicked them.

meanjoecoop
12-19-2006, 03:54 PM
Out buying a ton of this stuff...

http://www.valspar.com/val/resident/images/goofoff/GOOF%20OFF%20LINEUP.jpg

So they can get all them "who dey" stickers off their cars...trucks...bikes...mobile homes...etc...

tony hipchest
12-19-2006, 03:57 PM

So they can get all them "who dey" stickers off their cars...trucks...bikes...mobile homes...etc...
they way theyve been sucking off carson, they need some of that for their chin. :chuckle:

BlacknGold Bleeder
12-19-2006, 04:00 PM
-------- It's visitation day in the local county jail..

:toofunny: :bouncy: :sofunny: :iagree:

fansince'76
12-19-2006, 04:15 PM
I imagine their "fandom" has been cut by 50% (or more) by all the bandwagoners jumping off after that suckfest they displayed last night.

HometownGal
12-19-2006, 04:18 PM

ROFLMAO!!!! :toofunny: :toofunny: They may be out visiting the local plastic surgeon to get those Who Dey tats removed from their rumps. :flap:

PAMillerGrrl83
12-19-2006, 04:49 PM
ROFLMAO!!!! :toofunny: :toofunny: They may be out visiting the local plastic surgeon to get those Who Dey tats removed from their rumps. :flap:

^I agree LoL.

SteelCityMan786
12-19-2006, 04:53 PM
They just don't want heckle. LOL.

Big D
12-19-2006, 04:54 PM
didnt i say this yeterday. That if the bungles lose we wouldnt hear from bunghole brian. I'm just surprised cantstop85 hasnt been around

clevestinks
12-19-2006, 07:36 PM
This year we may be the one in a glass house, so I cant throw the stones, at the stoners!

CantStop85
12-19-2006, 09:02 PM
didnt i say this yeterday. That if the bungles lose we wouldnt hear from bunghole brian. I'm just surprised cantstop85 hasnt been around
Just haven't had a chance to get on today due to school and work.

The Colts pretty much owned us last night. Had we had our entire starting O-Line I think it would have been closer, but Indianapolis was obviously the better team.

The playoffs officially begin Sunday for the Bengals, another loss will just about do it for them.

tony hipchest
12-19-2006, 09:23 PM
The playoffs officially begin Sunday for the Bengals, another loss will just about do it for them.
great! that means when they lose on sunday to denver, they wont even bother showing up on new years (in true bungle fashion) :thumbsup:

HometownGal
12-20-2006, 07:25 AM
Stillers found 'em! They're all over at Go-Bengals.com shaking and shivering in their boots. :toofunny: That one dude sounds like fear is going to drive him off the deep end - LOL! :toofunny:

MACH1
12-31-2006, 06:01 PM
The bungal bandwagon just left town.

Stlrs4Life
12-31-2006, 06:27 PM
They are dupming the kitty litter right about now.

SteelCityMan786
12-31-2006, 07:01 PM
They're all getting arrested so they can spend time in jail till August.

HometownGal
12-31-2006, 07:06 PM
Brian, hon - is that you???? :wink02:

http://img.slate.com/media/1/123125/123037/2133425/2133426/060109_SN_BengalsFanTN.jpg

Livinginthe past
12-31-2006, 09:42 PM
It has to be said - bunch of sad sacks fighting over who sucks more - its cute.

NM

stillers4me
12-31-2006, 09:47 PM

NM

I'm happy you find finds this amusing LITP.............:flap:

SteelCityMan786
12-31-2006, 09:50 PM
Brian, hon - is that you???? :wink02:

http://img.slate.com/media/1/123125/123037/2133425/2133426/060109_SN_BengalsFanTN.jpg

Looks like a possible face of him.

clevestinks
12-31-2006, 09:57 PM
There all Steelers fans now, you`llbe seeing new members like Steelers brian, GoSteelers, adn Steelersno1fan, steelerdave etc. dont let them fool ya

stillers4me
12-31-2006, 10:03 PM
I had a Bengals fan shake a Jungle Rag in my face at one point of the game and ask me if I was switching sides yet. I said, Hell no.......but can I have that rag to change the oil in my car? Moron..........

fansince'76
12-31-2006, 10:08 PM

Hopefully we're following your team's pattern - SB win, missed playoffs the following year, then 2 more SB wins in a row. :tt02:

HometownGal
12-31-2006, 10:08 PM
I had a Bengals fan shake a Jungle Rag in my face at one point of the game

Did it have an adhesive strip on the back of it? :toofunny:

MACH1
12-31-2006, 10:09 PM
I had a Bengals fan shake a Jungle Rag in my face at one point of the game and ask me if I was switching sides yet. I said, Hell no.......but can I have that rag to change the oil in my car? Moron..........

Your to nice, I woulda said to wipe my a**.:sofunny:

MACH1
12-31-2006, 10:11 PM
Did it have an adhesive strip on the back of it? :toofunny:

:toofunny:

They wear those for head bands. :smile:

SteelCityMan786
12-31-2006, 10:13 PM

I guess every team wants to be like us.

tony hipchest
12-31-2006, 10:39 PM

NMit has to be said...

only a patsfan would see an actual "fight" (you were pretty high on the bungles coming into this season werent you?)

HometownGal
12-31-2006, 11:21 PM
:toofunny:

They wear those for head bands. :smile:

:toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: And ear muffs.

SteelCityMan786
12-31-2006, 11:43 PM
:toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: And ear muffs.

I heard they come in prisoner size.

HometownGal
12-31-2006, 11:48 PM
I heard they come in prisoner size.

HA HA HA!!!! :toofunny:

SteelCityMan786
12-31-2006, 11:54 PM
HA HA HA!!!! :toofunny:

I heard they issued them to all bengals fans in the city.

MACH1
12-31-2006, 11:59 PM
Standard prison issue

SteelCityMan786
01-01-2007, 12:07 AM
Standard prison issue

That's what all them Bengals will need soon.

floodcitygirl
01-01-2007, 01:17 AM
They just were a little confused....orange towels....white towels...couldn't make up their minds...!!!!

Stillers#1
01-01-2007, 02:38 PM

NM

Do me a favor and explain to me the Pats record after their first SB win.

HometownGal
01-02-2007, 08:39 AM
Oh where oh where are you Bungles fans? We thought you might need a little consoling after Sunday's game. :wink02: :flap:

Livinginthe past
01-02-2007, 08:57 AM
Do me a favor and explain to me the Pats record after their first SB win.

We won 9 games and lost 7 games and got eliminated from playoff contention despite having the same divisional record as the Jets and the Dolphins - Jets finished top and beat out New England by having a better record against common opponents.

Our franchise QB had an excellent year throwing 28TD's and only 14 INT's but it wasn't enough in what was probably the best division in football at that time.

Its very possible that the 2001 SB winners over achieved the year before, and 2002 was a reality check.

After such a tough elemination it was great to see them bounce back by dominating the NFL for the next 2 years.

NM

Stillers#1
01-02-2007, 11:14 AM
We won 9 games and lost 7 games and got eliminated from playoff contention despite having the same divisional record as the Jets and the Dolphins - Jets finished top and beat out New England by having a better record against common opponents.

Our franchise QB had an excellent year throwing 28TD's and only 14 INT's but it wasn't enough in what was probably the best division in football at that time.

Its very possible that the 2001 SB winners over achieved the year before, and 2002 was a reality check.

After such a tough elemination it was great to see them bounce back by dominating the NFL for the next 2 years.

NM

Hmmmm replace QB with RB, 2001 with 2005, and 2002 with 2006.

I don't ever think anyone can say though with a straight look on their face, that the AFC East in '02 was the best Div in football. Much like anyone who says the North is the best this year, they may need a drug test.

Livinginthe past
01-02-2007, 11:25 AM
Hmmmm replace QB with RB, 2001 with 2005, and 2002 with 2006.

I don't ever think anyone can say though with a straight look on their face, that the AFC East in '02 was the best Div in football. Much like anyone who says the North is the best this year, they may need a drug test.

Thats an awful lot of 'replacement's if you dont mind my saying.

I don't recall the 2002 Patriots throwing games away in quite the choking fashion of the 2006 Steelers either, they simply played teams that were able to match them for talent and had the extra motivation of playing the Champs.

The AFC East has been a strong division in football for a majority of the last 6/7 years - they may not be the most talented division but all 4 teams are strong defensively and you know youve been in a game after you play them.

Compare that to the powder-puff Bengals, and the annually incompetent Browns and ...well...there is no comparison.

Bills, Jets and Dolphins have shown plenty to keep their fans hopeful for next year.

The same aint so for the Bengals and the Browns.

NM

Stillers#1
01-02-2007, 11:40 AM
Bills, Jets and Dolphins have shown plenty to keep their fans hopeful for next year.

The same aint so for the Bengals and the Browns.

NM

Funny you say that, b/c every year the Bills and Dolphins end up making their fans sad. Oh, and ask bungles fans, they have the best team in the league.

The East is comprised of two teams, (and before '01 the Pats weren't one of those teams) the Pats and Jets. I feel the Jets overachieved this year, although I do like Mangini. The Pats are on their way down. They aren't getting any younger. Although Maroney is a stud, I can see them making a serious run at the SB this year.

The North however, has three decent teams. I am not bungle apologist, injuries and, *shudder* arrests are part of the game (I guess), but they got dealt a crappy hand this year. The Steelers overachieved last year, and Ben was due for a "sophomore slump". I am still not sold on him yet. We did show that FWP is for real though. This season was our 2002.

Livinginthe past
01-02-2007, 12:38 PM
Funny you say that, b/c every year the Bills and Dolphins end up making their fans sad. Oh, and ask bungles fans, they have the best team in the league.

The East is comprised of two teams, (and before '01 the Pats weren't one of those teams) the Pats and Jets. I feel the Jets overachieved this year, although I do like Mangini. The Pats are on their way down. They aren't getting any younger. Although Maroney is a stud, I can see them making a serious run at the SB this year.

The North however, has three decent teams. I am not bungle apologist, injuries and, *shudder* arrests are part of the game (I guess), but they got dealt a crappy hand this year. The Steelers overachieved last year, and Ben was due for a "sophomore slump". I am still not sold on him yet. We did show that FWP is for real though. This season was our 2002.

The Bills did let their team down in the 'big game' but their record and postseason success made them and the division strong.

4 consective SB appearances is pretty amazing.

I agree that the Jets have over achieved this year - a bit like Jax last year.

I definitely dont see the Patriots as 'on their way down' - best QB in the NFL, good running tandem, best front 3 in the NFL.

We do have some areas that need addressing - LBer corps and WR, but most teams have that.

The Bengals were always going to find it tough with such a schedule, but their questionable recruitment policy has led to an indisciplined team of thugs and losers - luck plays no part.

The Steelers caught fire last year for sure and FWP is definitely for real, a less crazy offseason should give us some better long term indicators about Ben.

NM

Tankus_Maximus
01-02-2007, 10:13 PM
The Bills did let their team down in the 'big game' but their record and postseason success made them and the division strong.

4 consective SB appearances is pretty amazing.

I agree that the Jets have over achieved this year - a bit like Jax last year.

I definitely dont see the Patriots as 'on their way down' - best QB in the NFL, good running tandem, best front 3 in the NFL.

We do have some areas that need addressing - LBer corps and WR, but most teams have that.

The Bengals were always going to find it tough with such a schedule, but their questionable recruitment policy has led to an indisciplined team of thugs and losers - luck plays no part.

The Steelers caught fire last year for sure and FWP is definitely for real, a less crazy offseason should give us some better long term indicators about Ben.

NM

That was like 16 years ago. You stated that the AFC East has been the best during the past 6-7 years...so why drudge up an almost 20 year old accomplishment, when debating the recent past???? The Bills have a stingy D, but no QB, much like the Browns.

As for the fish....once Rastaman Ricky walked, so did their playoff chances.

Pats & Jets are great/good teams, but the AFC N is much tougher by far.

tony hipchest
01-02-2007, 11:41 PM
That was like 16 years ago. You stated that the AFC East has been the best during the past 6-7 years...so why drudge up an almost 20 year old accomplishment, when debating the recent past???? The Bills have a stingy D, but no QB, much like the Browns.

Pats & Jets are great/good teams, but the AFC N is much tougher by far.well the bills run of the early 1990's certainly has padded the stats for the afc east. of course their conference is the only one to have THREE teams go 1-15 between that span, which definitely suggests they were the "whipping boy" conference of the nfl.

since the turn of the century, THREE different afc north teams have played in the sb. (99ravens, 00 titans, and 05 steelers) in that span i think only the nfc east and south has even sent 2 (giants, eagles- neither of which won, and carolina, tampa bay 1-1). nfc west if you count seattle and the 2 st louis bids 1-2.

the pats have represented the afc east well, but they dont make the other teams in their conference better.

4 teams from the afc north have represented in the title game in the last 10 years (6 times). jax, pit, ten, balt, pit, pit. if you believe bungles or their fans, they should be the 7th.

the afc north has definitely been the most competitive division in recent years.

Livinginthe past
01-03-2007, 01:58 AM

Pats & Jets are great/good teams, but the AFC N is much tougher by far.

Twas just a demonstration of quality over a long period of time.

NM

Big D
01-03-2007, 11:10 AM
Just found out from an inside source that bungle brian is in p.a. and will be back on saturday. The source would not reveal what exactly brian is doing in p.a.

stillers4me
01-03-2007, 05:28 PM
Just found out from an inside source that bungle brian is in p.a. and will be back on saturday. The source would not reveal what exactly brian is doing in p.a.

Buying Steeler gear, I'm sure. :wink02: