PDA

View Full Version : WHO WOULD YOU RATHER SEE?

vasteeler
12-19-2006, 12:44 PM
well it looks like we are done fir this year so who would you rather see do better in the play offs bengles or ravens i know it hurts

Big D
12-19-2006, 12:45 PM
well it looks like we are done fir this year so who would you rather see do better in the play offs bengles or ravens i know it hurts

neither. I would rather watch paint dry on the wall

ajs8207
12-19-2006, 12:46 PM
neither. I would rather watch paint dry on the wall

:iagree:

RunWillieRun
12-19-2006, 12:51 PM

I would rather see a 600 lb ballerina twirl, hop, skip and giggle around on stage for 3 hours than see either win one game in the playoffs!

HometownGal
12-19-2006, 01:02 PM

Who says we are done for this year? We've still got a micro-mini shot and we're still in the hunt. After we stuff the Rats this Sunday, even though we may still get knocked out of playoff contention depending on what a few other teams do, we're going to open a can of whoop ass on the Bungles and play spoiler, which will be almost as good as making the playoffs! (almost) Have a little faith - faith got us to the top last season! :tt02:

Big D
12-19-2006, 01:06 PM
Who says we are done for this year? We've still got a micro-mini shot and we're still in the hunt. After we stuff the Rats this Sunday, even though we may still get knocked out of playoff contention depending on what a few other teams do, we're going to open a can of whoop ass on the Bungles and play spoiler, which will be almost as good as making the playoffs! (almost) Have a little faith - faith got us to the top last season! :tt02:

damn skippy! The bengals arent going to win out. They are going to finish with a three game losing streak and have yet another bengal losing season. The jaguars have the pattys and the cheifs. They could lose out as well. And the jets are soft and are vulnerable to lose at any time and could lose to the raiders and the dolphins.

83-Steelers-43
12-19-2006, 01:09 PM
This is easy............neither.

MJ5150
12-19-2006, 01:29 PM
It is personal policy of mine to not watch any sporting event involving members of the Cincinnati Bengals, unless they are playing the Steelers.

The Ravens? Ray Lewis grates on me to no end, but I like Steve McNair. I'd watch a Ravens playoff game.

-Mike

HometownGal
12-19-2006, 01:40 PM
The Ravens? Ray Lewis grates on me to no end, but I like Steve McNair. I'd watch a Ravens playoff game.

-Mike

I can't stomach Ray the Knife, but I, too, like McNair - always have. He's one tough S.O.B. I would watch a Ratfink playoff game, as well, and cheer like a madwoman for whoever is playing them, unless it was the Bungles (which isn't going to happen). If hell froze over and the Bungles ended up in the playoffs and had to play the Rats at some point, I probably would pull for the Rats, as I hate the Bungles much worse.

Joey Porter #55
12-19-2006, 02:19 PM
:iagree:

I'd rather lick paint off a wall

DarkRaven
12-19-2006, 02:22 PM
I can't stomach Ray the Knife, but I, too, like McNair - always have. He's one tough S.O.B. I would watch a Ratfink playoff game, as well, and cheer like a madwoman for whoever is playing them, unless it was the Bungles (which isn't going to happen). If hell froze over and the Bungles ended up in the playoffs and had to play the Rats at some point, I probably would pull for the Rats, as I hate the Bungles much worse.

Hey, I was wondering if you could help me understand something. And no, I'm definitely not trying to be funny or anything. But what in the heck is a Ratbird? Where did that term come from? Is it in relationship to a Raven as a scavenger type of bird? I maybe setting myself up for this one and that is fine. lol.

I just never heard that term before.

p.s I'm not a big Ray Lewis fan myself. But the "Ray the Knife" comment wasn't fair. He was proven to be innocent.

HometownGal
12-19-2006, 02:45 PM
Hey, I was wondering if you could help me understand something. And no, I'm definitely not trying to be funny or anything. But what in the heck is a Ratbird? Where did that term come from? Is it in relationship to a Raven as a scavenger type of bird? I maybe setting myself up for this one and that is fine. lol.

p.s I'm not a big Ray Lewis fan myself. But the "Ray the Knife" comment wasn't fair. He was proven to be innocent.

LOL - you're not setting yourself up for anything. Several of my friends who live in the Baltimore/D.C. area refer to the Ravens as the "Ratbirds" - it was a catchy type of phrase so I adopted it. Better than calling them "Shitheads", huh? :wink02:

As far as my "Ray the Knife" comment, all I have to say here is that O.J. was proven innocent, too. With the way the legal system has gone downhill in the last 20 years, justice isn't always served.

tony hipchest
12-19-2006, 02:52 PM

p.s I'm not a big Ray Lewis fan myself. But the "Ray the Knife" comment wasn't fair. He was proven to be innocent. yeah. scavenger reference.
ravens are nasty, filthy, disease infested, garbage pickers, kinda like rats, hence the term ratbird.

kinda like how turkeys are called yardbirds.

BlacknGold Bleeder
12-19-2006, 02:54 PM
d.

kinda like how turkeys are called yardbirds.

Maybe the Bugles ought to be called jailyard birds....:bouncy:

tony hipchest
12-19-2006, 03:04 PM
Maybe the Bugles ought to be called jailyard birds....:bouncy:or the peec0cks.

anyways, id watch the playoff game between the bungles and ravens. and probably root for the better team which 9 out of 10 times is most likely to be the ravens.

sumo
12-19-2006, 03:42 PM
I would rather see a 600 lb ballerina twirl, hop, skip and giggle around on stage for 3 hours

Me too!....:lust:

clevestinks
12-19-2006, 03:43 PM

pessimistic! We want to watch the Steelers in the playoffs!

iloveben7
12-19-2006, 05:50 PM
First of all, this season isn't over yet because we still have a chance of getting into the playoffs and the Steelers are playing like a Champion team. Second of all, I would rather die then root for the Ravens or Bengals.

SCSTILLER
12-19-2006, 06:18 PM
I would soak myself in ground meat and jump into a shark tank before I ever routed for the Ravens!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! As for the Bungles, I would not be able to stand all their bandwagon fans claiming that their team is the greatest in the history of the NFL, and also COPS "Live in Cincinnati"

clevestinks
12-19-2006, 06:19 PM
First of all, this season isn't over yet because we still have a chance of getting into the playoffs and the Steelers are playing like a Champion team. Second of all, I would rather die then root for the Ravens or Bengals.

AMEN!

nicesteel4life
12-19-2006, 07:34 PM
I'd rather sit in Heinz field all the way at the top in a blizzard! With nobody playing!