PDA

View Full Version : My new holiday song

stillers4me
12-19-2006, 06:18 PM
I wrote this on the way to work this morning.....(sung to It's the Most wonderful time of the year Christmas song). My coworkers hated it it......:hunch:

It's the most wonderful time.......of the year........
The Steelers are peaking, the Bengals are reeking, let's stand up and cheeeeeeerrrrrrrr!
It's the most wonderful time......it's most wonderful time.....it's the most wonderful time.......of the yeeeeaaarrrrrr! :tt02:

Big D
12-19-2006, 06:27 PM
I wrote this on the way to work this morning.....(sung to It's the Most wonderful time of the year Christmas song). My coworkers hated it it......:hunch:

It's the most wonderful time.......of the year........
The Steelers are peaking, the Bengals are reeking, let's stand up and cheeeeeeerrrrrrrr!
It's the most wonderful time......it's most wonderful time.....it's the most wonderful time.......of the yeeeeaaarrrrrr! :tt02:

Sometimes I wish I lived in cinci instead of cleveland just so i could hear the bs that comes out of sports talk in cinci. Nice creativity. I give you an a+

meanjoecoop
12-19-2006, 07:06 PM
Nice! :chuckle:

Dont you love it when those things just pop into your mind like that. Good thing you didnt wreck. :wink02:

SteelCityMan786
12-19-2006, 07:44 PM
NICE!!!

polamalufan43
12-19-2006, 08:18 PM
Hey, if it keeps you entertained and bashes the Bengals, it works for me...

~polamalufan43:tt02:

floodcitygirl
12-19-2006, 09:19 PM
I LOVE it Stillers! Good one! It just goes to show ya.....I have really good taste in friends! :smile:

stlrtruck
12-20-2006, 01:51 PM
I give you a B+ (on hold) until you finish the rest of the lyrics.

By the looks of the start of it, you'll have an A+