PDA

View Full Version : ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!

stillers4me
12-19-2006, 08:08 PM
I can't actually copy and paste any of this here (it's too foul) but the Bungles are skeered of us!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think the thought of playing us on New Year's Eve is giving them night sweats!!! Keep reading the whole thread...........it's hilarious!!!!!!!!!! :sofunny: :sofunny:
http://forum.go-bengals.com/index.php?showtopic=26228

polamalufan43
12-19-2006, 08:13 PM
:toofunny:
As you keep reading and reading, there are half that say we are good, and half that hate us. Who would have guessed that they would do something like that too, lol. The Bengals in the jungle= Little kitten in a litter box.

~Polamalufan43:tt02:

MACH1
12-19-2006, 08:24 PM
BWAAAA HAAAAA HAAAAA What a bunch of p***y's. Their to worried about the steelers instead of worring about the Bronco's game. LMFAO :dang:

CantStop85
12-19-2006, 08:27 PM
The Steelers game will be a tough test, but I don't see any reason to be scared of it.

Stillers#1
12-19-2006, 08:33 PM
Man I made one post at that site and my account has already been suspended.

polamalufan43
12-19-2006, 08:35 PM
Man I made one post at that site and my account has already been suspended.

Are you serious? Wow, that's really wacked out...

PisnNapalm
12-19-2006, 09:11 PM
Thanks for the chuckles. LOL!

Stillers#1
12-19-2006, 09:18 PM
Are you serious? Wow, that's really wacked out...

Well considering the fact that my name was "rape the bungles" i wasn't too suprised lol.

stillers4me
12-19-2006, 09:46 PM
Well considering the fact that my name was "rape the bungles" i wasn't too suprised lol.

:flap:

stillers4me
12-19-2006, 09:48 PM
The Steelers game will be a tough test, but I don't see any reason to be scared of it.

Be afraid...........be VERY AFRAID!!!!!!!!! :jawdrop:

Tankus_Maximus
12-19-2006, 10:43 PM
Man that warmed my heart!! You just know, those pussies lie awake at night in cold sweats over that game.

tony hipchest
12-19-2006, 10:47 PM
Man that warmed my heart!! You just know, those pussies lie awake at night in cold sweats over that game. they talked so much pre-ejaculated smack, theyre dreading the amount of ratbird they will have to munch on, if its the steelers putting an end to their season on new years eve.

Newzfoxjr
12-19-2006, 10:53 PM
They even got the scenario wrong. They said we have to win out, the broncos, jets, and Jacksonville AND them have to lose out, plus some other crap.

What really has to happen is, the Broncos have to beat the Bengals, the Jets have to lose ONE of their games, Jacksonville has to lose out and the Broncos have to finish with 10-6.

And if the Broncos beat the Bengals, with their last game at home against San Francisco, I'm liking that option.

The Jets play Miami, which is a division game, and Miami's at home, I think, and I think the Dolphins can beat them.

Also, Jacksonville has to play the Pats AND the Chiefs.

And, last, we need to win out. If we can beat the Ravens at our place, we can obviously beat the Bengals in their place, playing our best football of the year.

That scenario isn't all that bad, considering the season so far. I think it can happen. And holy mother of god if it does, I'm going to cry or something. XD

Preacher
12-19-2006, 10:53 PM
You know, reading through the vulgarity of the thread, I again hold to the truth that there is just no class in Cincinnatti.

stillers4me
12-20-2006, 05:49 AM
You know, reading through the vulgarity of the thread, I again hold to the truth that there is just no class in Cincinnatti.

I needed to take a shower after reading it, but the fact that they are so worried about us cracks me up. I've watched these people jump on and off the bandwagon so many times they are giving me motion sickness!! Last week , they were convinced they were going to win out out and win the SuperBowl. Now they're in therapy again...................:sofunny:

I live in Cincy........I already knew they had no class......there's a big difference between go-bengals.com and SF!!!

HometownGal
12-20-2006, 06:17 AM

Wow - what a bunch of hypocrites they are. Right after the SB, that psycho Black Jesus started a thread about raping Cowher's daughters. :jawdrop: I go over there to read once in a while when I need a good laugh. Don't think I've ever seen such a collection of mindless dolts with potty mouths in all of my years on the net.

Yep - they're scared shitless - as well they should be - which is blatantly obvious. :toofunny: That's the first smart posting I've ever read over at that shithole.

floodcitygirl
12-20-2006, 08:07 AM
Thankfully the excessive dribble spewing from the mouths of the bandwagon twits from this city does not represent this city as a whole. Otherwise, raising my children here would be completely unbearable.

Stillers#1
12-20-2006, 09:04 AM
Wow - what a bunch of hypocrites they are. Right after the SB, that psycho Black Jesus started a thread about raping Cowher's daughters. :jawdrop: I go over there to read once in a while when I need a good laugh. Don't think I've ever seen such a collection of mindless dolts with potty mouths in all of my years on the net.

Yep - they're scared shitless - as well they should be - which is blatantly obvious. :toofunny: That's the first smart posting I've ever read over at that shithole.

Yeah, I didn't think I did anything that their members didnt do. They were all calling the fulcher guy a *****, so I just joined in. Seems to me that they are a bunch of hypocrites. I know for a fact that BB has done and said a lot worse over here, and he is still around. Oh well, lol, it was fun being a troll for a post.

tony hipchest
12-20-2006, 09:58 AM
i bet anyone could send a wrecking ball through their paper mache thin psyches by just calling the bungles the fungshuygals.

the 1 stoneless guy there definitely has a fecal fettish. "stoolsamples" :rolleyes: real creative.

Tankus_Maximus
12-20-2006, 10:37 AM
Barring any fumbles...we should be able to wipe our asses with the kittys.

HometownGal
12-20-2006, 10:38 AM
i bet anyone could send a wrecking ball through their paper mache thin psyches by just calling the bungles the fungshuygals.

the 1 stoneless guy there definitely has a fecal fettish. "stoolsamples" :rolleyes: real creative.

Are you referring to Mully? LOL - he's almost as big a tool as Black Jesus. If you read some of the shit those peckerheads over there were spewing after the SB, it was almost criminal. Death threats against Kimo, Cowher, Ben and graphic details of how they wanted to do it, along with what I mentioned above and that Black Jesus fruitcake actually made a picture of Steelers fans being led into Heinz Field mimicking the Holocaust - it was absolutely sickening. All this over a freakin' football game - how sad. I sent a letter to the Cincy Bengals organization and brought this site to their attention but of course, I never heard back from them. Shows how classless they are, really, as they allow this bunch of pathetic pieces of trash to use their name on their website. I've never bothered to register over there - I have a Pittsburgh ISP and those are blocked from registering - LMAO!

SteelerFanInCA
12-20-2006, 10:55 AM
Wow, that's funny. Glad to see the love fest is still there. Alot of those guys are definitely lacking in the area of writing skills.

SteelerFanInCA
12-20-2006, 10:57 AM
They even got the scenario wrong. They said we have to win out, the broncos, jets, and Jacksonville AND them have to lose out, plus some other crap.

What really has to happen is, the Broncos have to beat the Bengals, the Jets have to lose ONE of their games, Jacksonville has to lose out and the Broncos have to finish with 10-6.

And if the Broncos beat the Bengals, with their last game at home against San Francisco, I'm liking that option.

The Jets play Miami, which is a division game, and Miami's at home, I think, and I think the Dolphins can beat them.

Also, Jacksonville has to play the Pats AND the Chiefs.

And, last, we need to win out. If we can beat the Ravens at our place, we can obviously beat the Bengals in their place, playing our best football of the year.

That scenario isn't all that bad, considering the season so far. I think it can happen. And holy mother of god if it does, I'm going to cry or something. XD

Yeah I noticed that as well. Too funny.

HometownGal
12-20-2006, 11:50 AM
TO All Cincy Steelers fans here..............

Please keep drinking Polar Water. There is something in the water in Cincinnati - GoBengals.com is hardcore proof of that. What dumb dumbs.

floodcitygirl
12-20-2006, 12:57 PM
TO All Cincy Steelers fans here..............

Please keep drinking Polar Water. There is something in the water in Cincinnati - GoBengals.com is hardcore proof of that. What dumb dumbs.No worries there, HTG. If you can live here and be a Steeler fan, the water has no affect on your intestinal fortitude.....and believe me...there are plenty of us. :tt02:

MACH1
12-24-2006, 09:33 PM
How afraid of us are they now???? Since we can knock em out.....:sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny:

SteelCityMan786
12-24-2006, 10:05 PM
Cincinnati Wimps. The only people who are not wimps in cincy are those who are Steelers fans or those who will man up against the Steelers.