PDA

View Full Version : Get LOAD of this.. Off a Bungals board.

MACH1
12-20-2006, 10:16 AM
The NFL was so intimidated by the 1988 AFC Champion Bengals, that from 1989 to 2002, every team we played brought their A game. It was like their Super Bowl when they played against us.

But since Marvin Lewis arrived, we have lost the league's respect and teams don't try as hard
against us, thus we win now more often than we lose.

Damn Marvin Lewis !!!!

Have you ever seen such a pile of :poop:
:toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny:

They lost any respect after 15 years of constant losing year after year.

Big D
12-20-2006, 10:23 AM
The NFL was so intimidated by the 1988 AFC Champion Bengals, that from 1989 to 2002, every team we played brought their A game. It was like their Super Bowl when they played against us.

But since Marvin Lewis arrived, we have lost the league's respect and teams don't try as hard
against us, thus we win now more often than we lose.

Damn Marvin Lewis !!!!

Have you ever seen such a pile of :poop:
:toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny:

They lost any respect after 15 years of constant losing year after year.
Dude are you freaking serious?! do you have the link to this

MACH1
12-20-2006, 10:24 AM
Let me go see if I can find it again.

HometownGal
12-20-2006, 10:42 AM
Definitely as dumb as a bag of hammers. Yep - we're all askeered of Uncle Marv - that's it! What a bunch of mindless twits most of these Bungles fans are. At least we have a few here who didn't have to go and ask the Wizard for a brain.

Big D
12-20-2006, 10:47 AM
They lost any respect after 15 years of constant losing year after year.[/QUOTE]
they sure brought there A game to the draft from the years 89-02. Heres a look back.

In 89 They didnt have a first rd pick
90-James Francis LB Baylor
91-Alfred Wlliams LB Colorado
92-David Klingler QB Houston
93-John Copeland DE Alabama
94-Dan Wilkinson DT Ohio State. This is iffy. I'll call him mediocore
95-Ki-janna Carter RB Penn state. Could have been great except for injury
96 Willie Anderson OT Auburn. Great pick pro bowler
97- Reinard Wilson DE Florida State
98-Takeo Spikes LB Auburn. He ran his way right out of Cincy. Can you blame him?
99-Akili Smith QB Oregon. My Personal Favorite
00-Peter Warrick Wr Florida State. I think this started the trend of bengal felons
01 Justin Smith DE Mizzou. I really can cut this one down
02 Levi Jones T Arizona State. Not bad
So in retrospect what do we have here 5 players out of this whole list that played over five years. And in this time only 3 of these players are still on the roster

Steelers Since 89

90- Eric Green TE Liberty
91- Huey Richardson OLB Florida. ummmm
92- Leon Searcy T Miami
93- Deon Figures CB Colorado
94- Charles Johnson WR Colorado
95- Mark Bruenner TE Washington
96- Jamine Stephens T North Carolina A&T. This was the second to last pick in the first
97- Chad Scott CB Maryland
98- Alan Faneca G LA State
99- Troy Edwards WR LA tech
00 Plax Burress WR Michigan State
01 Casey Hampton NT Texas
02 Kendall Simmons G Auburn
How many steelers have played over 5 years 11!! Keep in mind the bengals draft position was alot lower. While we match the bengals with three players on the current roster. Interesting fact two we will see in the pro bowl

MACH1
12-20-2006, 11:01 AM
O.K. Here is the link:

http://forum.go-bengals.com/index.php?showtopic=25697

tony hipchest
12-20-2006, 11:12 AM
O.K. Here is the link:

http://forum.go-bengals.com/index.php?showtopic=25697im willing to bet you can find more insightful, and less gay reading material off the bathroom wall at a truckstop.

giving the bengalfans a winning season or 2 is like putting perfume on a pig. same old stink.

MACH1
12-20-2006, 11:38 AM
There was another post there where they was talking about getting Dick LeBeau, if Cower retires.
I seriously doubt that he'd go back to a team that fired him in the first place.

Big D
12-20-2006, 11:47 AM
There was another post there where they was talking about getting Dick LeBeau, if Cower retires.
I seriously doubt that he'd go back to a team that fired him in the first place.

they also probably think the reason there have been so many bengal arrests this year is because the cincy cops are racist

tony hipchest
12-20-2006, 11:57 AM
assuming most cinci cops are bungle fans you got to wonder how many bengals were let off the hook and their crimes covered up or swept under the rug.

Big D
12-20-2006, 11:59 AM
Yeah i'm sure more then a few.

Mosca
12-20-2006, 12:32 PM
LOL, between the both of us we're 15-13 this year. At the beginning of the year both sets of fans thought our teams were going to go 15-1 and win it all. Hubris.

Tom

Stlrs4Life
12-20-2006, 09:29 PM
Can't view that site:

Your account has been temporarily suspended. This suspension is due to end on Jan 20 2006, 11:14 PM.

That's Go Bungholes.com, probably the worst site on the inter net. Where every fan is like Bengal Brian.

stillers4me
12-20-2006, 10:29 PM
Can't view that site:

Your account has been temporarily suspended. This suspension is due to end on Jan 20 2006, 11:14 PM.

That's Go Bungholes.com, probably the worst site on the inter net. Where every fan is like Bengal Brian.

Looks like your suspension is over already!

lamberts-lost-tooth
12-21-2006, 08:53 AM
Definitely as dumb as a bag of hammers. Yep - we're all askeered of Uncle Marv - that's it! What a bunch of mindless twits most of these Bungles fans are. At least we have a few here who didn't have to go and ask the Wizard for a brain.

If they would have cast Dorothy with a Bengal ..they could have fired two actors...

Bengal: I haven't got a brain, or a heart, or courage...
Dorothy: How can you play football if you haven't got a brain, heart or courage?
Bengal: I don't know... But some people without brains like Chad Johnson do an awful lot of talking...and people with no heart, like Chris Henry can sometimes catch a pass...and others like Rudi Johnson who have no courage can put on a uniform..don't they?
Dorothy: Yes, I guess you're right.

Stlrs4Life
12-21-2006, 05:36 PM
Looks like your suspension is over already!

Yeah, but you know how dumb Bengal Fans are, they don't realize that. It's Dec 06, and I still can't log on.

floodcitygirl
12-21-2006, 05:44 PM
Yeah, but you know how dumb Bengal Fans are, they don't realize that. It's Dec 06, and I still can't log on.That's ok Dom. Just stay here with us. You might catch something nasty hanging out over there....ewwwhhhh! :yikes:

MACH1
12-21-2006, 07:47 PM
Thats OK I went over there and registered to do some trolling. :fishing: :troll: :poke: It let me register but they wont let me reply to anything.:dang: So I tried registering twice and the same thing, cant reply.:banging: :doh:
:sign09: