PDA

View Full Version : Word Up!

mdcsteel
12-20-2006, 01:25 PM
hey im new here so i just want to tell you all a little about my footballinself. i started being a fan in 1996 after the steelers lost SB 30. my family was/is hard core steeler fan and they we were collectively depressed afterwards. this past year when they won it all erased all memory of that( i was in 7th grade at the time now im 5 years out of high school serving in Iraq). my 3 favorite moments as a fan are #1 the 2005 SB run, i dont think ill ever see a span like that the rest of my life #2 the 2002 season, beating the Clowns 3 times by 3 points. I live in Ohio which made it SO sweet! and #3 Pitt@Cin in 2000, the only game ive ever gone to, won 48-28. i saw Bettis, Ward, Porter, and big Kirkland,etc. there was nothing but Black and Gold it felt like Pittsburgh , Ohio. GO STEELERS!!

Black@Gold Forever32
12-20-2006, 01:36 PM
Welcome to the site and thanks for serving our country. You are a true hero. Just keep safe and hope you return safely here to America to enjoy the Steelers in the future.

HometownGal
12-20-2006, 02:28 PM
Hiya mdcsteel and welcome to SF! :smile: :tt02: :wave: It is a pleasure to have you here and I want to personally thank you for your courageous service to our great country! I will continue to pray for your safety and the safety of your comrades.

God Bless you and God Bless America! :usa:

MACH1
12-20-2006, 02:38 PM
Welcome and stay safe

floodcitygirl
12-20-2006, 02:50 PM
Welcome mdcsteel! I was at that same game and it was a sea of black n gold, just as it should be! :tt02: Hope you enjoy the site. Thank you so much for your sacrifice and service. You'll find yourself appreciated here. :smile:

SteelerFanInCA
12-21-2006, 04:17 PM
Hello and welcome to the site. Have a happy & safe holiday.

SteelShooter
12-31-2006, 10:08 AM
Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome ....................and did I say "Hey There!" :whatnow:

Justin Otstott
01-02-2007, 03:48 PM
welcome to SF!

steelerbackr4life
01-03-2007, 11:34 PM
I would like to say thank you for doing what you are doing and being where you are stay safe! Welcome to the board ! :cheers:

I remember 96 all too well I called out sick from work for a whole week after that SB. I get angry still just thinking about it.

stillers4me
01-04-2007, 06:36 AM
Welcome to SF!! Thanks for serving our country during these troublesome times.......it's thanks to men and women like you that we have the freedom to enjoy the "little" things in life like cheering on our awesome guys in black and gold!! Stay safe, soldier!