12-20-2006, 07:01 PM
Last Sunday was a great day to be a Steelers fan
It was like a home game for Willie - and off he ran

It was Steelers football the way it should be
Ben throwing few passes and not even one INT

So much good happened for us for once
After a slow start and a few punts

Ben was great and Cedrick was a surprise
Wasn't it great to see a trick play from our guys?

Santonio played well - but a muffed punt gave us a scare
He used to do that a lot - but lately it's been rare

Carolina was penalized so on the very next play
They rekicked and he ran for a touchdown and made them pay

Near the end Anthony Smith picked off another pass
He got a lesson after on doing it with class

Showing off a little too much and causing a fuss
Doing a dance that was funny to us

Who are these Steelers ? Playing like defending champs
Imagine if they played like this after training camps

The defense has quieted opponents several weeks in a row
Let's just hope they can continue the show

On Christmas Eve - we'll have to play our best
The Baltimore Ravens will give us a test

They're sitting at the top of the AFC North
On Sunday though at the end of the 4th

The Steelers will end the game as the winner
We're cooking some Raven for Christmas Eve Dinner

SteelCityMan786
12-20-2006, 07:10 PM
Nice Work.

floodcitygirl
12-20-2006, 07:10 PM
Ha! Great job. I'm ready! :tt02:

clevestinks
12-20-2006, 09:45 PM
As Always Awesome.

ajs8207
12-20-2006, 11:23 PM
Great job. :tt02:

stlrtruck
12-21-2006, 06:24 AM
B-E-A-U-tiful piece of work....

But if anyone has a link to the A. Smith dance, I'd appreciate it. Living down here in scubs land, I didn't get to see the game.

Infamix
12-21-2006, 06:59 AM
I love these, good job

NV STEELERS 723
12-21-2006, 09:32 AM
Great poem!

SteelerFanInCA
12-21-2006, 10:22 AM
Well done.

slashsteel
12-21-2006, 07:17 PM
another poem
and a well done
shout out!
now lets
give these
ratbirds a
reason to pout

as all
I need
for Xmas
to be
Merry-yo
is to sneak
into the playoffs
i know i know
this is
a longshot
scenerio

if nothing else
I'll take a present
Santa...that I
don't have
to unwrap
i want
one beaten down
rat team
faced down
on my lap

:jawdrop:

:wave:

stillers4me
12-21-2006, 08:11 PM
Great job.....both of you!! I'll have a piece of that Ratbird......well done, please.

ravensFan
12-22-2006, 11:46 AM
The Steelers are still suffering from frightful flashbacks
Of that amazing Ravens D getting tons of crazy sacks

All this talk of the playoffs and Willie Parker
Makes one wonder whats in that Pittsburg water

Truthfully your chances are beyond remote
And Christmas Eve the Ravens will dash all your hopes.

What joy the Ravens team will bring
Come Christmas with a record of 12 and 3

I admire the Steelers fans support
But the facts you cannot possibly retort

I can smell Big Ben's fear from here
Just give up hope, better luck next year

Big Ben on the Bart Scott hit... "thats probably the hardest I've ever been hit in my life"
Suggs on the hit... "I was 30 yards downfield and I heard it."
Scott on the hit... "It's just good to put Pittsburgh out of its misery," "When you can do that, it's gratifying."

They kept blitzing, they kept blitzing, they kept blitzing," said Steelers running back Willie Parker. "They were blitzing out of formations they weren't supposed to be blitzing out of."

SteelersGirlTN7
12-22-2006, 12:06 PM
Hhmm, 10 posts, and a Nov 2006 join date?

Did you join right after you beat us into submission? Yeah, that's right, I said that. Our offense didn't even show up and Ben had purple nightmares that day... did you come here to gloat about the win??

do NOT count on that happening again.... see, Steelers play better at the end of year... and yes, playoffs may be a remote possibility at this point - but I, personally have already resigned myself to that weeks ago. All *I* want for the rest of this season is some smoked Raven and Bengal. What happens after that (if anything) is just an extra gift ...

See, I'll take one down year, especially after winning the Superbowl! We've had a rough year! But overall, we're still a winning team, year in and year out, and we'll be back next year!

The Bus may be gone, but someone will still run over Ray Ray! LOL

ravensFan
12-22-2006, 12:13 PM
The Bus may be gone, but someone will still run over Ray Ray! LOL
Now this is funny. The Bus running over Ray Ray!!! How many games did the Bus call out sick when he had to play the Ravens, out of fear of Ray Ray!!! I remember a bunch. So much for that broken down jalopy bus.

SteelersGirlTN7
12-22-2006, 04:01 PM
Now this is funny. The Bus running over Ray Ray!!! How many games did the Bus call out sick when he had to play the Ravens, out of fear of Ray Ray!!! I remember a bunch. So much for that broken down jalopy bus.

Well, I know sometimes where "the Jalopy" made them pay too.. but anyway....

I see you chose to ignore the whole rest of the post, about being a newbie just here to gloat...

but that's ok, I just hope you come back for your crow...err Raven ... when we beat you this time.

Then again, if your team wants to think they can walk all over the Steelers again, I think they are sorely mistaken...

Anyway, we shall see, come Sunday at around 4pm!

GO STEELERS!!

polamalufan43
12-22-2006, 06:22 PM
I'll also take some Raven, cooked through, and with alittle steel sack and interception seasoning to mask the awful taste of purple defeat.

~Polamalufan43:tt02:

lamberts-lost-tooth
12-23-2006, 05:33 AM

You REALLY need to check your facts before you post Junior...Baby RayRay has actual missed more games against the Steelers than The Bus missed against the Ravens!!!! :dang: Check ESPN game stats...you can actually see stats from every game.

Just like a Raven fan...If most were any more stupid, they'd have to be watered twice a week.

ravensFan
12-24-2006, 05:01 AM
You REALLY need to check your facts before you post Junior...Baby RayRay has actual missed.

Try using a spellchecker. How do you 'actual missed' something? actually i did check and i'm right. what are you smoking? have a merry sacktackular purple christmas.

lamberts-lost-tooth
12-24-2006, 05:13 AM
Try using a spellchecker. How do you 'actual missed' something? actually i did check and i'm right. what are you smoking? have a merry sacktackular purple christmas.

Then you are counting the games when the Bus wasnt a starter...You do realize that no stats doesnt egual his not playing right?....Hey no problem...stick around and you may learn something about the game called football...

But anyone who trolls another forum and adds NO football knowledge isnt really here for the "Game"...just here to incite and add some emotion to an otherwise boring existence...

..and since you are the grammer expert...you do know that when referring to yourself.."I" is usually capitalized...right?

ravenDomination
12-24-2006, 06:20 PM
..and since you are the grammer expert...you do know that when referring to yourself.."I" is usually capitalized...right?

sorry my spell checker doesn't check for caps. anyway i'll stick around and see if i can learn something about football, since you guys are so knowledgeable. oh wait a minute, i'll be too busy watching the playoffs :bouncy:

HometownGal
12-24-2006, 10:40 PM
sorry my spell checker doesn't check for caps. anyway i'll stick around and see if i can learn something about football, since you guys are so knowledgeable. oh wait a minute, i'll be too busy watching the playoffs :bouncy:

I smell me a troll trying to be slick. Ta-ta! :wave:

Preacher
12-24-2006, 10:47 PM
The guy actually came in with ANOTHER NAME and posted again... Referring to the first post under the BANNED name as himself?

Wow.

HometownGal
12-24-2006, 10:50 PM
The guy actually came in with ANOTHER NAME and posted again... Referring to the first post under the BANNED name as himself?

Wow.

Yep - he's a RAT with 9 lives. :smile:

Preacher
12-24-2006, 10:51 PM
Yep - he's a RAT with 9 lives. :smile:

... ... WOW! That is all I can say!

HometownGal
12-24-2006, 10:54 PM
... ... WOW! That is all I can say!

LOL - most definitely a burger shy of a Happy Meal. :smile: Rats are usually smarter than this - most of 'em at least wait for the cheese. :sofunny:

Preacher
12-24-2006, 10:57 PM
LOL - most definitely a burger shy of a Happy Meal.

That is hilarious!

Merry Christmas.

SteelCityMan786
12-24-2006, 10:59 PM
Rats have 1 I thought. Unless it's a pain in the ass.