PDA

View Full Version : A Very Merry Christmas to All!

HometownGal
12-21-2006, 08:16 AM
I want to wish everyone and their loved ones at SF a very Merry Christmas and best wishes for a happy, healthy and prosperous New Year!

If you are traveling over the holidays, please be safe on your journey. :smile:

Here's to continuing to work together in the coming year to keep Steelers Fever the BEST Steelers site anywhere! :tt02: :thumbsup:

http://writersblocklive.com/images/tree.jpg

Livinginthe past
12-21-2006, 08:20 AM
Hey HTG,

Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year to you too! :chicken:

And the same to all SF members - hope you all have a great holidays.

NM

Justin Otstott
12-21-2006, 08:44 AM
Merry Xmas...I won't be on Steelersfever Xmas day so just wanted to say MERRY XMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO STEELERS!

HometownGal
12-21-2006, 08:45 AM
Thank you Nigel. :hug:

I thought you might all enjoy this video, which brought tears to my eyes. It is entitled "A Military Christmas". Let us not forget all of our courageous men and women and those of our allies who won't be spending the holidays celebrating with their families and loved ones - they will be fiercely defending our freedoms and our lives not only in Iraq, but around the world. Please remember all of them this holiday season. May God bless them all and keep them safe in His hands. :salute: :usa:

http://patriotfiles.org/MilitaryChristmas.htm

Preacher
12-21-2006, 12:45 PM
I too would like to say, "Merry Christmas" to everyone here!

May God bless you in the coming year!

stlrtruck
12-21-2006, 12:54 PM
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL....may it be a blessed time with friends and family

P.s. Especially after watching the Steelers beat the ratbirds!!

MACH1
12-21-2006, 01:33 PM
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL----------Have a good one!!!!!!

floodcitygirl
12-21-2006, 02:33 PM

I thought you might all enjoy this video, which brought tears to my eyes. It is entitled "A Military Christmas". Let us not forget all of our courageous men and women and those of our allies who won't be spending the holidays celebrating with their families and loved ones - they will be fiercely defending our freedoms and our lives not only in Iraq, but around the world. Please remember all of them this holiday season. May God bless them all and keep them safe in His hands. :salute: :usa:

http://patriotfiles.org/MilitaryChristmas.htmThanks for this HTG and for the reminder about our troops. Let's say an extra prayer for them during this season when I'm sure being away from their loved ones is especially difficult.

I'd also like to include in that remembrance, gratitude toward others involved in service who spend time away from their families as well....like police, fire, ems, dispatchers, and those in the medical fields. Their jobs are 24/7, and we obviously couldn't do without them. :smile:

NV STEELERS 723
12-21-2006, 05:51 PM
Hi HTG....great video...brings everything together, and makes you realize how lucky you are...thanks for posting it

NV STEELERS 723
12-21-2006, 05:53 PM
and BTW..... Merry X-Mas to all the SF ! -even the Pats fan-

Livinginthe past
12-21-2006, 06:57 PM
and BTW..... Merry X-Mas to all the SF ! -even the Pats fan-

Thanks man...now where did I leave that mistletoe...? :sofunny:

NM

Stillers#1
12-21-2006, 07:35 PM

http://patriotfiles.org/MilitaryChristmas.htm

Merry Christmas to all of you guys.

My Christmas last year was spent away from family and deployed, although I was living in El Salvador for the month of Dec, so it was actually pretty sweet. I was helping with that "other war" you know, the one started in the 80's, the war on drugs. I only had to work 4 days though for the entire 32 days we were all down there, pretty sweet.

Stlrs4Life
12-21-2006, 08:25 PM
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL----------Have a good one!!!!!!

stillers4me
12-21-2006, 08:27 PM
A very merry and blessed Christmas to all my Steeler buddies, here and around the world.
~~~ Stillers4me ~~~ http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v11/sueincinci/Christmas/xmas151515151414.gif

polamalufan43
12-21-2006, 08:33 PM
Merry Christmas to you all here at Steelers Fever and to the entire Steelers nation. May who all have a blessed Christmas with your families and have a time to reflect on what matters most in your life.... family(and the steelers, lol)

~Polamalufan43:tt02:

melroseplace
12-22-2006, 12:26 PM
I hope all of you have a wonderful holiday season...hopefully the Steelers will kick it off for us with a win on Sunday :tt: but win or lose, I hope you all get to spend time with your loved ones and remember the reason for the season

SteelCityMan786
12-22-2006, 12:37 PM
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Steelers Fever.

lamberts-lost-tooth
12-22-2006, 01:56 PM
...and a very Merry Christmas to all of you...For the first time in years I am off and will be able to be with my family. Hope your new year brings all the changes that will benefit your lives and all the joy that you deserve!!!:cheers:

floodcitygirl
12-23-2006, 08:40 AM
Merry Christmas everyone! I pray that this Holiday season brings you all cherished times with the people that matter the most to you. :hug:

clevestinks
12-23-2006, 04:11 PM
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL

BE SAFE!

HometownGal
12-24-2006, 11:16 PM
It is officially Christmas Day! :smile:

I hope everyone has a wonderful day filled with happiness, smiles and love! :heart:

Preacher (Father) - will you do us the honor of reciting a Christmas prayer, please?

floodcitygirl
12-24-2006, 11:22 PM
Yep. The Merriest of Christmases to everyone! What a great idea HTG...how about it Preacher???? :smile:

Preacher
12-25-2006, 12:34 AM
It is officially Christmas Day! :smile:

I hope everyone has a wonderful day filled with happiness, smiles and love! :heart:

Preacher (Father) - will you do us the honor of reciting a Christmas prayer, please?

Seeing as how I am baptist and not catholic... it may not be what your used to, but I would be priveledged.

"Lord, on this day when we celebrate the coming of our Lord Jesus as a child in the manger, we thank you for so many lessor things then the gift of your son.

We thank you for freinds and family.
We thank you for a nation that gives us the freedom to debate and discuss.
We thank you for roofs over our heads, heat in our homes, and food in our stomach.
We thank you for the gift of life.
And we thank you that we are not Bengal fans.

Why you chose to come to earth and so we may build a relationship with you, we can never fathom.

Why you chose to bless us with more then we can ever ask for, we can never understand.

But on this night, on Christmas eve, help us to remember that we are loved by a mighty, wonderful God.

Help us to see every human being as a child of God. Help us to carry the christmas spirit throughout the year.

And beyond all else, bring back to us the glory and wonderment of the Christmas season.

AMEN

floodcitygirl
12-25-2006, 12:45 AM
Amen. Thanks Preacher.

Preacher
12-25-2006, 12:57 AM
Amen. Thanks Preacher.

My pleasure. Any time I get to talk to my Lord...

sumo
12-25-2006, 01:09 AM
Amen ....Thanks Preach and Merry Christmas to Everyone at the Forum!

Preacher
12-25-2006, 02:24 AM
Amen ....Thanks Preach and Merry Christmas to Everyone at the Forum!

Why thank you!

HometownGal
12-25-2006, 05:48 AM
Amen. Thank you, Father - that was a beautiful prayer! :smile:

May God continue to bless and keep our SF family.

MACH1
12-25-2006, 10:53 AM
MERRY HO HO"S Everyone