PDA

View Full Version : Best NFL fans (excluding the Steelers)

Stillers#1
12-21-2006, 11:46 AM
Well, we have a thread talking about which fans are the worst fans in the NFL, I propose a thread saying which fans we have respect for.

I have to say the Browns (with a few exceptions) they have been there through thick and thin, and even brought the team back to Cleveland.

Hawk Believer
12-21-2006, 12:14 PM
I have always respected Green Bay fans. Cool to see a community keep a team going in a non-sequitor market.

Livinginthe past
12-21-2006, 12:16 PM
Yeah, the Browns have a great reputation for sticking with their team through their abysmal recent history.

I have alot of respect for the Chesseheads too - a team owned by the fans is something special.

NM

j-dawg
12-21-2006, 12:50 PM
i agree.. the packers are a phenomenon when it comes to ownership...

thanks for the props... as a browns fan... it's been rough... but what's new?

it was funny watching the baltimore "fans" last sunday... man, i can't stand the ones that make comments about cleveland...

stlrtruck
12-21-2006, 12:50 PM
There's other fans???

LOL

Atlanta Dan
12-21-2006, 01:15 PM
Chiefs fans - several commentators say Arrowhead is the closest thing to a college atmosphere you have in the NFL.

The fans seem to have channeled the class & modesty of their late owner while remaining faithful despite no SB since 1969 and a series of playoff disappointments under Marty that rivals what we went through under Cowher until last season.

Mosca
12-21-2006, 01:43 PM
Pats fans.

Tom

sumo
12-21-2006, 02:02 PM
Besides Steeler fans - INMHO, Cardinals fans are the best and here's why - very few of us - always outnumbered even at home games (until this year), even with bad owners and organization - small core group of fans that love the NFL and were thrilled to get the team back in 88 - have stayed loyal - realizing the positive impact an NFL team has on the community...ie brought a new stadium, national championship games, Super Bowls etc

boLT fan
12-21-2006, 02:37 PM
Chiefs or Chargers. :thumbsup:

herewegosteelers
12-21-2006, 05:22 PM
Besides Steeler fans - INMHO, Cardinals fans are the best and here's why - very few of us - always outnumbered even at home games (until this year), even with bad owners and organization - small core group of fans that love the NFL and were thrilled to get the team back in 88 - have stayed loyal - realizing the positive impact an NFL team has on the community...ie brought a new stadium, national championship games, Super Bowls etc

I agree Sumo. Cardinals fans are diehard. Everywhere I go here in Az. you see them wearing there gear. They are true fans. I respect them for not jumping on & off the wagon. they stay true.

polamalufan43
12-21-2006, 08:46 PM
Probably either the Chragers or the Packers fans. I'll die before I compliment a browns fan, lol.

~Polamalufan43:tt02:

Infamix
12-22-2006, 09:23 AM
Probably either the Chragers or the Packers fans. I'll die before I compliment a browns fan, lol.

~Polamalufan43:tt02:

Well I will admit that Browns fans are loyal.

lamberts-lost-tooth
12-22-2006, 11:08 AM
If talking about loyalty I have to say Packer fans..If I talk about knowledgable and Good Sportsmanship... my hat goes off to Indy fans...they joked with us and even told one of their rowdy drunks to "have another beer instead of talking stupid"...they patted me and my boy on the backs as we left and said "We are sure we will see you in January"....(little did they know:tt02: )

RoethlisBURGHer
12-22-2006, 11:40 AM
As much as it pains me to say it,Browns fans.

Thier team sucks year after year and theys till show up to games and wear the gear isntead of jumping on some team's bandwagon.