PDA

View Full Version : Hines Ward Show

iloveben7
12-21-2006, 08:33 PM
I went to the Hines Ward Show last night for the first time and it was so much fun!! Hines' guests were Troy Polamalu and Jerome Bettis!! There were a ton of people there, so we had to sit in the way back, but I moved up a little closer to stand on the side. I don't want to spoil what happens for you guys, so I won't. It was so great to see Jerome back and he said he misses us!! During the commercial breaks, the family around me started screaming "We love you Jerome" and he said I see you guys in the back. Bettis said, "You go girl in the white Hines jersey waving that terrible towel in the back!!" and that was me!! I was so excited!! I said "I love you Jerome and Hines!!" After the show was over, Hines thanked us for supporting him and his teammates through this season and his first season of the show and he can't wait to start taping again next season and wished us all a Merry Christmas. Well there was this huge line waiting behind the stage for Hines and Jerome to sign autographs and I wanted to wait in the line, but my mom said no. We went down the elevator and as soon as I got off the elevator, I felt my shoulder touched twice and I turned around and it was Hines and Jerome, but they were running out to their cars. All I saw was Hines' head flash by me!! It was great!!

stillers4me
12-21-2006, 09:09 PM
Cool!!

polamalufan43
12-21-2006, 09:36 PM
That must of been awsome. I really wanted to go to a taping this year, but I haven't been able to. I really wanted to go this time because Troy and Jerome were there.

~Polamalufan43:tt02:

floodcitygirl
12-21-2006, 10:27 PM
Sounds like a really great time! An experience I'm sure you'll remember! :thumbsup:

PisnNapalm
12-21-2006, 11:26 PM
Cool!!

Sounds like a great memory you'll always have. :)

NV STEELERS 723
12-21-2006, 11:55 PM
that is great!...what a exp!

iloveben7
12-22-2006, 12:10 AM
Thanks guys!! This year will definately be a memorable one for me!! This was a year of many firsts for me:
Superbowl Pep Rally at Heinz Field
Steelers won Superbowl
Superbowl Victory Parade
Training Camp twice-met Nate Washington, Quincy Morgan and Jeff Reed
1st Steeler Game vs. Miami
Hines Ward Show
Hopefully next year will be even better!!
Merry Christmas to all!

ThatGuy246
12-22-2006, 05:03 AM
iloveben, what a great year to remember. I was raised in Pittsburgh, and never developed a true appreciation for the City and those that comprised it until I left - now, I can't wait for the opportunity to slip my Pittsburgh roots into conversations regardless of my present residence.

Sounds like you had a great night! I just wanted to reiterate the congratulations of everyone here - I've gotta tell ya, I've lived in several countries and a ridiculous number of U.S cities - but anywhere I go, there's no greater pleasure I derive than identifying myself as a Pittsburgher. Keep lovin' it - it's through the people who bleed black & gold, as so many here do, that the City of Pittsburgh is going to reestablish itself as a national powerhouse.

The Stillers, Penguins, and Pirates are all on the rise...what better scenario for the City of Champions?!

A very safe and happy holidays to all...

-DJ

melroseplace
12-22-2006, 01:24 PM
glad to hear you've had a great Steelers season :tt02:

iloveben7
12-22-2006, 06:54 PM
iloveben, what a great year to remember. I was raised in Pittsburgh, and never developed a true appreciation for the City and those that comprised it until I left - now, I can't wait for the opportunity to slip my Pittsburgh roots into conversations regardless of my present residence.

Sounds like you had a great night! I just wanted to reiterate the congratulations of everyone here - I've gotta tell ya, I've lived in several countries and a ridiculous number of U.S cities - but anywhere I go, there's no greater pleasure I derive than identifying myself as a Pittsburgher. Keep lovin' it - it's through the people who bleed black & gold, as so many here do, that the City of Pittsburgh is going to reestablish itself as a national powerhouse.

The Stillers, Penguins, and Pirates are all on the rise...what better scenario for the City of Champions?!

A very safe and happy holidays to all...

-DJ
Thanks so you much!! When I go down south, people recognize where I from because of our Pittsburghese and I'm so proud to say I'm from Pittsburgh!! I couldn't imagine living anywhere else!!
Merry Christmas to all!!

polamalufan43
12-22-2006, 06:59 PM
Thanks so you much!! When I go down south, people recognize where I from because of our Pittsburghese and I'm so proud to say I'm from Pittsburgh!! I couldn't imagine living anywhere else!!
Merry Christmas to all!!

I know the feeling. Everytime I go out of town it seems like people are reconizing that I'm from Pittsburgh. It makes me proud that I'm from here and I wouldn't have it any other way.

iloveben7
12-22-2006, 07:41 PM
I agree

SteelersMongol
12-22-2006, 07:55 PM
Hey, ILOVEBEN7. What a nice experience. Congrats. :tt02:

I know the feeling. Everytime I go out of town it seems like people are reconizing that I'm from Pittsburgh. It makes me proud that I'm from here and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Sometimes people ask if I was from Pittsburgh. And they get surprised when I say that I've never even been there. But it was until last August. I was in the Burgh last August. :bouncy: It was the great feeling just to stand outside of the Heinz Field and touch the wall. :tt02: I told my wife "I wouldn't mind my kids going to college here in this city 10 years from now. So I can visit them all the time" :smile:

iloveben7
12-22-2006, 09:57 PM
Thanks

ravensFan
12-24-2006, 06:20 AM
merry purple christmas

lamberts-lost-tooth
12-24-2006, 06:22 AM
merry purple christmas

Thanks for that wonderful football insight:coffee: ....and again...try smack in the blast furnace

Elvis
12-24-2006, 07:23 AM
:tt02: :helmet:
Sounds like you had a great time and I hope that you did. Love Bettis Troy and Hines myself and I hope that all the fans on the greatest forrum on the net have a great
MERRY CHRISTMAS:wave: :tt02:

polamalufan43
12-24-2006, 07:41 AM
Well, I saw the show last night on TV and it was awsome. Troy made a hula girl gingerbread cookie and Hines made a Polamalu one, lol. People should definately watch this show.