PDA

View Full Version : Playoff Scenarios - INCREDIBLY detailed

ThatGuy246
12-22-2006, 04:54 AM
First, and knowing that I just apologized to the moderators a few moments ago in another section of the site, please accept my apologies again in the event that this site has already been noted within the SF community.

A friend of mine and fellow Pittsburgh native/devout Stillers fan sent this link to me earlier this afternoon:

http://www.pittsburghtitle.com/

For anyone who pins their own life prospects on the Steelers as much as I do, this is a great site developed by an obviously very dedicated and intelligent fan. Borski, without the slightest of doubt, you put together a tremendous series of charts/scenarios, but for the less bright devotees such as myself, this site spells out all the scenarios in narrative form. Absoltuely worth much more than just a look.

I'll be at Heinz for my first game ever alongside my father come Christmas Eve, but I've thinned this site down to something I can save in my cell phone so that I can keep track of score updates and our position relative to them during the game without my head exploding.

I pray that all of you are enjoying, or safely on your way to, a very happy holiday season. As for the Stillers franchise and their prospects for this post-season, it doesn't sound like many people have given up - and here's to our communal, and eternal, optimism! Our city has the privilege of hosting several storied franchies, and the history books for the 2006 Steelers is far from complete. I know it's the players and their determination that ultimately matters come game days, but it certainly can't hurt them to know that there's a worldwide community of fans that is going to be behind them day in and day out - and that's what I love most about being a Steelers fan.

-DJ

Livinginthe past
12-22-2006, 09:12 AM
Yep, not much escapes the SF community when it comes to Steelers news.

Already posted.

http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=13488

Thread locked.