PDA

View Full Version : Help with a shirt

Dawson63
12-22-2006, 10:05 AM
I need some help from all you photoshop gurus out there.

I am going to Cincy on New Years Eve for the Steelers game and was trying to come up with a shirt to wear....

Here is the idea I had...I just need someone with some real art skills to perfect it.

I figured I would also wear some fake plastic handcuffs for emphasis

I hate to wear the Bengals colors, but would love to get a good jab in at them considering the last time I went there I had to sit behind a guy with a shirt on that said "Go Back to Shittsburgh!"

MACH1
12-22-2006, 07:48 PM
Get a orange jump suit or coveralls like the prisons have?

polamalufan43
12-22-2006, 07:51 PM
I would definately get the orange coveralls. Now that would add emphasis. And maybe add some Bungal stripes.

~Polamalufan43:tt02:

Maidenarcher
12-24-2006, 03:13 PM
I need some help from all you photoshop gurus out there.

I am going to Cincy on New Years Eve for the Steelers game and was trying to come up with a shirt to wear....

Here is the idea I had...I just need someone with some real art skills to perfect it.

I figured I would also wear some fake plastic handcuffs for emphasis

I hate to wear the Bengals colors, but would love to get a good jab in at them considering the last time I went there I had to sit behind a guy with a shirt on that said "Go Back to Shittsburgh!"

You could even put Bungal instead of Bengal......
If you are looking for someone do the art work. I don't know if you have any of those Air Brush artist in the malls where you live.. They usually do awesome art work...