PDA

View Full Version : Patriots sign Sauerbrun

Livinginthe past
12-22-2006, 07:03 PM
After losing two punters to IR in a matter of weeks the Patriots have signed Todd Sauerbrun.

Sauerbrun had tested positive for the supplement ephedra and was banned for 4 games - and then subsequently dropped by the Bronco's.

My last memory of the guy was his unbelieveable (for a punter anyway) hit on a Patriots player returning the ball on a punt in the playoffs last year - it caused a fumble and helped the Bronco's defeat the Patriots.

Ouch.

NM

SteelCityMan786
12-22-2006, 09:32 PM
That's 3 Punters already. Man they can't keep anyone healthy.

BlacknGold76
12-22-2006, 11:13 PM
After losing two punters to IR in a matter of weeks the Patriots have signed Todd Sauerbrun.

Sauerbrun had tested positive for the supplement ephedra and was banned for 4 games - and then subsequently dropped by the Bronco's.

My last memory of the guy was his unbelieveable (for a punter anyway) hit on a Patriots player returning the ball on a punt in the playoffs last year - it caused a fumble and helped the Bronco's defeat the Patriots.

Ouch.

NM

I'm sorry but this topic relates to Pittsburgh Steelers news in what context?:dang: I only care about what the Steelers are doing, not what the Patriots are doing.:coffee:

lamberts-lost-tooth
12-23-2006, 04:03 AM
I'm sorry but this topic relates to Pittsburgh Steelers news in what context?:dang: I only care about what the Steelers are doing, not what the Patriots are doing.:coffee:

Steeler news usually goes into the "Pittsburgh Steelers" threads...this seems to be in the correct forum since its posted in the "NFL" section

BlacknGold76
12-23-2006, 07:40 AM
Sorry. I stand corrected. Thanks

lamberts-lost-tooth
12-23-2006, 07:45 AM
Sorry. I stand corrected. Thanks

No problem....I had to look also

NV STEELERS 723
12-23-2006, 12:14 PM
I think we have the best punter...$$$$$$$$$ in the bank even if Gardocki is punting from our end zone ...it still won't be blocked!!!!!!!!!!