PDA

View Full Version : What Steelers gifts are you....

clevestinks
12-23-2006, 04:37 PM
...... giving, or hoping to get?

I know we all want a playoff birth for Christmas. But I`m giving a Ben jersey to my twelve year old daughter, she shares bens birthday, 3/2/94. And she named her puppy after him, I have a great picture of her and Ben with Ben signing a football to her. For my awesome wife, she has everything she needs, but she did want a new Steelers hoodie, done. I already got what I wanted, so far three new Steelers ornaments for my Steelers Christmas tree, i now have 41 different ornaments, my tree stays up year round. Christmas is huge here at my home, my wife has six trees up, so to make it easier on myself, my tree in my Steelers basement is up all year.

Everyone, Merry Christmas! And Happy Holidays! Be safe! And Go Steelers!

To our rivals fans, go ahead and share your gifts with as well! Its Christmas.:cheers:

stillers4me
12-23-2006, 04:42 PM
We bought each other Steeler jerseys about a month ago (Troy for me and the SuperBowl Ben for him) and I got him that vintage Steeler tie to wear to work and drive his Bungle coworkers nuts. It's actually a pretty nice looking tie.

BigDuke6
12-23-2006, 06:07 PM

I know we all want a playoff birth for Christmas. But I`m giving a Ben jersey to my twelve year old daughter, she shares bens birthday, 3/2/94. And she named her puppy after him, I have a great picture of her and Ben with Ben signing a football to her. For my awesome wife, she has everything she needs, but she did want a new Steelers hoodie, done. I already got what I wanted, so far three new Steelers ornaments for my Steelers Christmas tree, i now have 41 different ornaments, my tree stays up year round. Christmas is huge here at my home, my wife has six trees up, so to make it easier on myself, my tree in my Steelers basement is up all year.

To our rivals fans, go ahead and share your gifts with as well! Its Christmas.:cheers:

WAAAAAY COOL Dude....I would love to see a pic of your tree. We have a few Steeler ornaments but just a few. I do have a Steeler bathroom off of the TV room which is Steelers all the way. Life up here in the Great White North is soooo much easier now that there is PPV TV and on-line shopping at NFL.com.

NV STEELERS 723
12-23-2006, 07:20 PM
Hoping to get a visiting Ben jersey, since I gave my black #7 to my son...white is a color I could wear here all year long...( summer is like 6 months here! )

SteelersMongol
12-23-2006, 08:31 PM
My son (19 moths) is getting Ward's home jersey and Steelers hoodie with pants. I got a pink Polamalu jersey for my daughter but it was a way too big for her (women's XS was huge for normal 7 year old girl). :banging: But she's getting nice Steelers football and Steelers beanie hat, & Polamalu poster. I know my wife won't let me get her anything that has to do with football even though that pink jersey might would fit her. But I got her cool Steelers bracelet. :wink02: For myself, I purchased 2 big fatheads (Ward & Bettis) and bunch of other Steelers stuff that will probably cost my head when I get back to Mongolia. :smile:

SteelersGirlTN7
12-23-2006, 08:44 PM
It was a Steelers themed christmas in my house, like always .. lol. We had our christmas early, to coincide with when I could get home, and having my nephews here. But I got them all the best gift - I'm taking them all to the game tomorrow! Woo hoo!

stillers4me
12-23-2006, 08:56 PM
It was a Steelers themed christmas in my house, like always .. lol. We had our christmas early, to coincide with when I could get home, and having my nephews here. But I got them all the best gift - I'm taking them all to the game tomorrow! Woo hoo!

Will you adopt me??? :thumbsup:

ChronoCross
12-23-2006, 10:05 PM
I know I have something Steelers under the tree. PS2 broke about 6 months ago, so I have a Xbox 360 and Madden 07 under the Tree also..

SteelCityMan786
12-23-2006, 10:26 PM
Hoping to get a new jersey this year.

SteelersGirlTN7
12-23-2006, 10:37 PM
Will you adopt me??? :thumbsup:

LOL!! Umm, sure!! Im just happy to be going! Had a little SNAFU w/ the tickets being sent to me, but it's all figured out now.

Gonna go watch some revenge on the Ravens!

Gotta figure out what I'm gonna do for New Years! Especially if they're gonna move the game to 8:15... LOL

PAMillerGrrl83
12-23-2006, 11:36 PM
The best thing I got was tix to tomorrows game. I know for certain I'm getting an awesome Steelers bracelet and a Steelers fleece blanket and a Miller away jersey. Dunno what else but all that stuff is for certain.

floodcitygirl
12-24-2006, 12:08 AM
The best thing I got was tix to tomorrows game. I know for certain I'm getting an awesome Steelers bracelet and a Steelers fleece blanket and a Miller away jersey. Dunno what else but all that stuff is for certain.Ok...I'm impressed! :thumbsup:

MJ5150
12-24-2006, 01:46 AM
I bought myself a Chukky Okobi jersey!

-Mike

Borski
12-24-2006, 02:36 AM
I got a couple gifts early from some of my friends, A Steelers steering wheel cover, a phone case and a custom Pirates shirt with my nickname (Borski) and the number 88 (year I was born/lucky number)

clevestinks
12-24-2006, 09:10 AM
Well its sounds like Steelers gear is going to be the norm everywhere. Merry Christmas all!

polamalufan43
12-24-2006, 12:25 PM
That's true, I'll be happy with anything Steelers.

But what I really want is a Troy Polamalu autograph, that's one of the only things I really want, cause I already have his bobblehead(B-day present),jersey, etc. And I have other steeler memorabilia, which is pretty cool.

~Polamalufan43:tt02:

Newzfoxjr
12-24-2006, 02:19 PM
I got a Big Ben jersey for my birthday, so I'm good for a little while. =)

iloveben7
12-24-2006, 06:50 PM

Where did your daughter meet Ben? Ben is my favorite player of all time and my mom got me his jersey for Christmas!! Hopefully I'll get to meet Ben at training camp next year!!

blackngoldbaby
12-24-2006, 07:12 PM
I always get tons of steelers gifts for christmas because really my family doesnt no what else to get me:wink02: lol but i love it my whole room is decked out in steelers so pretty soon theyll probally run out of steelers stuff to get me but ......... anyways id just like to say MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE AND GO STEELERS!!!!:tt02: