PDA

View Full Version : Who would you like to see in the SB?

LarryNJ
12-24-2006, 04:10 PM
Now that the season is over for us. Who would you like to see in & win the Super Bowl?

I'd like to see the Chargers and Eagles. The Chargers because I really don't want to see the Ravens (who very well may win it all) or the Colts. The Eagles because I'm in the Philly area and it's always fun to be in a city that goes to the Super Bowl.

The JoKeR
12-24-2006, 04:13 PM
I'd like to see the chargers and the bears. Only for the fact that it'd be an awesome offense against a really good defense (I think baltimore has the best defense and I think we'll see sd vs balt in the afc championship game).

fansince'76
12-24-2006, 04:36 PM
I would like to see either the Colts (because of Dungy and in spite of Manning) or the Chargers against New Orleans. One good thing is it'll be alot easier for me to relax this year since the Steelers won't be there - I was a bundle of nerves all the way up through the SB last year, especially in light of all our recent near misses.

SteelCzar76
12-24-2006, 04:59 PM
Though i'm sickened we won't be there. I'd have to say Chargers and Bears. (So i can continue to get my "I told you so" on to my friends and associates about Philip Rivers)LOL
And also as a testament to the Job Lovie Smith has done in Chicago.

"Hail Caesar,.......HAIL THE BLACK AND GOLD"

SteelCityMan786
12-24-2006, 05:22 PM
I'd like to see the Patriots and the Bears.

3 to be 4
12-24-2006, 05:22 PM
gotta be the Patriots and Cowboys, Belichick vs Parcells.

Who's with me?

guys?

guys???

SteelCityMan786
12-24-2006, 05:23 PM
I'll be with you on the Patriots. Not the Cowboys. Tony Romo hasn't done enough yet to prove to me that he is a Super Bowl QB.

Godfather
12-24-2006, 06:27 PM
A few possibilities:

Colts, so Addai gets a ring, plus my BIL is a fan
Chargers, so Ben & Philip Rivers have rings and Eli doesn't
Eagles, so I can laugh at TO

Hell neaux on:

The ratbirds and thumbtacks. Classless, garbage organizations.
Dallas because I don't want them rewarded for getting TO.

iloveben7
12-24-2006, 06:35 PM
First of all I'll start with the teams that I definately don't want to see there:
Ravens, Bengals, Colts, Patriots, Bears
I'd like to see the Chargers and the Eagles go!!

MACH1
12-24-2006, 07:55 PM
Bolts and Aints with a Bolts win

Preacher
12-24-2006, 07:59 PM
Okay,

While shall always be a Steeler fan, the question is, who do we root for to win the SB?

part of me says the Bears, because they seem to play steeler-like football. Part of me says the Saints, because of all they have gone through in New Orleans. Chargers? I like thier running game.

Then there is this question. As much as I HATE HATE HATE THE RATBIRDS. ABSOLUTELY HATE THE RATBIRDS... Do we hope they win the SB? Do we want the Lombardi trophy to leave the AFC North? I think I would prefer to keep it in our division. It would sure be nice to be known as the SB division!

fansince'76
12-24-2006, 08:00 PM
As a football fan, I will watch and enjoy the playoffs. As a Steelers fan, I really couldn't care less who wins it.

boLT fan
12-24-2006, 08:02 PM
Hey, damnit, you guys owe me! Last year I rooted for the Steelers and they won the superbowl. It's time to repay your debt! :flap:

SteelCzar76
12-24-2006, 10:14 PM
Hey, damnit, you guys owe me! Last year I rooted for the Steelers and they won the superbowl. It's time to repay your debt! :flap:

Take it easy there Bolt,......we still owe you a Championship game beating. LOL
Real talk though,.....Rivers is the homey, Merriman defines LB, L.T is monstrous and Marty deserves a Title.
Good Luck. (And here's to hoping we get to put foot to your arses next year):sofunny:

Oh yeah,....do us a favor and break the Ratbirds Championship dreams into millions of tiny little pieces. (Ahhhh,.... yessss,.... tears of unfathomable Ratbird suffering) LMAO

LarryNJ
12-24-2006, 10:37 PM
Then there is this question. As much as I HATE HATE HATE THE RATBIRDS. ABSOLUTELY HATE THE RATBIRDS... Do we hope they win the SB? Do we want the Lombardi trophy to leave the AFC North? I think I would prefer to keep it in our division. It would sure be nice to be known as the SB division!

NO NO NO NO!!!!!!!!

If it wasn't for their head coach I might say yes keep it in the division....but I don't want to see that arrogant *astard win another ring. Although I have always liked Steve McNair.

GO CHARGERS!!!!!!!

Newzfoxjr
12-24-2006, 10:48 PM
Chargers/Saints.

or

Patriots/Saints.

Preacher
12-24-2006, 11:06 PM

ROTFL... You know... with the fact that your top guy (LT) is one of the class acts in the league, I think it would be GREAT to see the chargers win.

Preacher
12-24-2006, 11:07 PM
By the way...

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED TO THE THREAD I STARTED!!

SteelCityMan786
12-24-2006, 11:08 PM
Take it easy there Bolt,......we still owe you a Championship game beating. LOL
Real talk though,.....Rivers is the homey, Merriman defines LB, L.T is monstrous and Marty deserves a Title.
Good Luck. (And here's to hoping we get to put foot to your arses next year):sofunny:

Oh yeah,....do us a favor and break the Ratbirds Championship dreams into millions of tiny little pieces. (Ahhhh,.... yessss,.... tears of unfathomable Ratbird suffering) LMAO

We'll pay that debt next year when our rise back to supremecy happens.

SteelCzar76
12-25-2006, 12:32 AM
We'll pay that debt next year when our rise back to supremecy happens.

:salute: Couldn't have said it better myself SteelCity.

Preacher
12-25-2006, 03:14 PM
We shall overcome!!

Livinginthe past
12-25-2006, 03:23 PM
So Ravens and Patriots in the AFCCG - who do you foot for (or against)??

Im expecting a deluge of "can't they both lose?" posts...surprise me!' :wink02:

NM

Preacher
12-25-2006, 03:32 PM

NM

Simple. Ravens.

I want to keep the Championship in the AFC North... and I want to keep the Dynasty fraternity to two.

Hines0wnz
12-26-2006, 06:40 PM
For sure, the Chargers and Saints.

SteelCityMan786
12-26-2006, 06:42 PM

NM

I'd be on the Patriots sideline. I'd rather the AFC North's last Super Bowl champion be in the black and gold.

Stillers#1
12-26-2006, 06:48 PM
I say we line the field with sleeping powder instead of paint/chalk. And we watch the hilarity ensue.

Livinginthe past
12-26-2006, 06:54 PM
I say we line the field with sleeping powder instead of paint/chalk. And we watch the hilarity ensue.

Hey didnt that happen already?

In SB XLZZZZZZ? :wink02:

NM

Stillers#1
12-26-2006, 06:59 PM
Hey didnt that happen already?

In SB XLZZZZZZ? :wink02:

NM

BA- ZINNNNGGGGG

I got nothing.

polamalufan43
12-26-2006, 09:29 PM
As long as the Ravens and Colts don't go to the SB, I'll be happy.

~Polamalufan43:tt02:

HometownGal
12-26-2006, 10:24 PM
For sure, the Chargers and Saints.

My choices, too. I've always loved Marty and I think Sean Payton has done a darned good job as HC of the Saints. Besides - how can anyone NOT want to see LT on the big stage? :smile: If the Saints don't make it there, I wouldn't mind seeing the Bears, though I have my doubts about their O. I adore Lovie (sure wouldn't mind seeing him here in the Burgh when Cowher decides to...well...you know) :wink02:

Preacher
12-27-2006, 12:25 AM
As I already posted in another thread, I would want to see Chicago/San Diego. However, New Orleans/San Diego would be great too.