PDA

View Full Version : How many of you are guilty of...

Infamix
12-24-2006, 03:19 PM
praying that we win the Superbowl last year even if we have 10 more losing seasons after?

I am.:dang:

X-Terminator
12-24-2006, 03:21 PM
Dude. We'll be back. Relax.

And that goes for everyone else.

Borski
12-24-2006, 03:21 PM
um... not me

t-sizzlez
12-24-2006, 03:22 PM
I wish i wouldnt have!!!

tony hipchest
12-24-2006, 03:23 PM
geez we can still go 8-8. its been a staple for the bungles for the past 4 years. life is not over. the steelers will be back. and until feb we are still the champs.

Infamix
12-24-2006, 03:23 PM
Oh you misunderstood me. I know we are not going to have 10 losing seasons, I'm just saying that time goes fast.

Livinginthe past
12-24-2006, 03:28 PM
I raised that theoretical scenario last year about whether you would choose a winning SB followed by a few losing seasons or whether consistency was better.

If I remember right most fans took the consistently good option.

Anyways, when times are tough you always have the memories and/or DVD of last years amazing run to cheer you up.

Thats what I done last year anyway :cheers:

NM

HometownGal
12-24-2006, 03:28 PM
As Tony and XT have said- we'll be back. It is unrealistic to believe any team, much less our beloved Steelers, can have a winning season every year, so I just keep on standin' beside 'em and thank the football gods every night that I'm not a Browns fan. :wink02: :tt02:

steelerbackr4life
12-24-2006, 03:30 PM
Not guilty I know they will be back

stillers4me
12-24-2006, 04:00 PM
As Tony and XT have said- we'll be back. It is unrealistic to believe any team, much less our beloved Steelers, can have a winning season every year, so I just keep on standin' beside 'em and thank the football gods every night that I'm not a Browns fan. :wink02: :tt02:

There you go!! The voice of reaspn!! I wouldn't trade last year for anything........nope nope........aaaaaahhhhhhhh......that was nice!! Here's to the Revenge Tour 2007! :tt02:

SteelCityMan786
12-24-2006, 04:00 PM
LITP. I took neither option. Because you have to take what you can get. Good or Bad. You as a Patriots fan know it as well as some of us who are Steelers fans.

Livinginthe past
12-24-2006, 04:07 PM
LITP. I took neither option. Because you have to take what you can get. Good or Bad. You as a Patriots fan know it as well as some of us who are Steelers fans.

For sure.

After the disappointment dies down we'll prbbaly realise we are both in pretty fortunate situations as fans.

NM

SteelCityMan786
12-24-2006, 04:17 PM
That's for sure LITP. Look at cities like Cleveland, Miami, East Rutherford, Philly, etc. They NEVER HAVE EXPIERENCED living to see their team win a Super Bowl. LITP has a team that has expierenced it 3 times and we have expierenced it 5 Times.

NV STEELERS 723
12-24-2006, 04:26 PM

My wife and I went to the PGA golf tournament here in Las Vegas, and I was wearing my STEELERS SB hat.... US Open Champ Jim Furyk is from PA, and a season ticket holder... I waited for him because I wanted him to sign my hat.... he saw the STEELERS hat, smiled, and even though we had a losing record at the time, he said " at least we won the SB last year" ! I won't wear the hat again until we win another SB.... until next year... :-)

X-Terminator
12-24-2006, 04:32 PM
That's for sure LITP. Look at cities like Cleveland, Miami, East Rutherford, Philly, etc. They NEVER HAVE EXPIERENCED living to see their team win a Super Bowl. LITP has a team that has expierenced it 3 times and we have expierenced it 5 Times.

East Rutherford has experienced it three times - the Giants have 2 titles and the Jets have one.

SteelCityMan786
12-24-2006, 04:42 PM
East Rutherford has experienced it three times - the Giants have 2 titles and the Jets have one.

Correct that. Bad Idea. Make the Glendale Arizona.

skidboot
12-24-2006, 04:48 PM
ask the Bills fans,
ask the Vikings fans,
ask the Bengals fans...

I'll take that SB win every time.

We'll be back.

SteelCityMan786
12-24-2006, 04:51 PM
ask the Bills fans,
ask the Vikings fans,
ask the Bengals fans...

I'll take that SB win every time.

We'll be back.

Without a doubt. We'll be in Glendale Arizona and we'll win it all.

skidboot
12-24-2006, 04:53 PM
Without a doubt. We'll be in Glendale Arizona and we'll win it all.

who we gonna beat?

We'll be back!

SteelCityMan786
12-24-2006, 05:09 PM
who we gonna beat?

We'll be back!

Does it matter. I just want to win our 6th Super Bowl Soon.

james203
12-24-2006, 05:47 PM
just when we thought the steelers were gonna make it to the playoffs here comes the ravens to ruin it.i HATE the ravens & mcnail & the drug addict jail bird lewis.baltimore & new england seem to know how to beat pittsburgh.what sucks is the teams we needed to lose today have lost or are losing.so a W today would of been great.well my ulcer is back so i bid you all a farewell & yes the steelers will be back.i just hope they make the changes that need to be made & win in cincy new years eve.finishing at.500 is nothing to be ashamed of.

skidboot
12-24-2006, 05:50 PM
Does it matter. I just want to win our 6th Super Bowl Soon.

I just want to warn the fans of that team.

:cheers:

SteelCzar76
12-24-2006, 06:01 PM
praying that we win the Superbowl last year even if we have 10 more losing seasons after?

I am.:dang:

Often when you dance with the Devil,......ya gotta wait till the song ends.:whistle: LOL
And beware the vig (interest rate) LOL
We'll be back.

"Hail Caesar,.......HAIL THE BLACK AND GOLD"